AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet....

Posted By: diann

Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/16/01 08:27 AM

.........and you no shows missed out big time lemme tell you!!!!!! all dis chick has to say is if'n the rest of you on AC are anything like Barefoot, well, my bags are packed baby!! no wonder ya keep him there; the guy is one cool awesome talented dude, and we need to tawk a deal here. see, you guys can have him for a few months, then he's all ours!! Tim, it was a pleasure and an honor, and an afternoon/nite that won't be forgotten, AND..... i'm holding you to everything you said.... [Linked Image] Oh, btw.... got some pix to go along with a few new names for this dude that you all might be innerested in seeing...lol like 'smiley' (da butt shot); 'charlie' (and all his gorgeous angels)....shall i go on?!?!? lol well, alls i can say, is S.P. must be dullsville w/o this dude!! i most definitely won't come to AC unless da Skinny one is there! (thanks for the cd and pick too)

and then there's the Hope chick.... i'm tellin ya ~ ~ ~ shy or not (and NOT is da right answer dere!!!) this woman is incredible. she knows how to throw a party awright!! she's the perfect hostess, and the other reason this party rocked! she and her family are incredible, and some of the most wonderful giving people i've ever met. ok, enuff moosh..... but Hope--- you did it girl!!!

now, to the rest of you; Sam, Bill, Kathy, Loie (Laura da headlites) well, moosh time again, cuz you guys are da mostest!!! it's just unbelievable what great people you are, and i feel so fortunate to have stumbled across this board and to have been allowed to add you as friends. gotta be the magic of AC [Linked Image]

now i can't forget that adorable young lady Amber; what a kick she is!!! she's got her dad on a string...(that goes along with your tribute to Sinatra dude [Linked Image] and i also can't forget to thank your brother for sitting in with you....whatta guy!

well, thanks again to MOST of you, (heehee) for a fantastic kinda kick back feel like you're in AC kinda afternoon..... we had our own bit of paradise for a while! how bout we do it again before Skinny goes back to AC?!??!!?

OH~~~~ did a couple of people get left out?!?!?!? like, say.... Robt E and way_over_dem_hills_wanna_be_Pirate??????? well, you two friggin dudes can just bite my everluvin white shorts!!!!!!! you two shall pay, and dearly. oh how i love revenge!!!! especially when it's at the expense of men!!! hahahahaha

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/16/01 02:31 PM

just a little side note to Barefoot....guess who's performing on the today show this friday????? jimmy b. lol..... how ironic. but i'd take you over him any day dude!!

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/16/01 03:32 PM

GEEEZ....... guess you all are suffering big time!!! ok, so i forgot one udder thing; anyone opposed to me posting the pix?? or the streaming video?? I KNOW I KNOW!!!! don't even start; i promise to post these pix right-a-way, along w/the others..... someone else is gonna have to post the pix of Barefoots, Loie's and oh, dat udder guys bright white smile shots; i wasn't concentrating on clicking at that moment... lol so needless to say, my camera missed it..... ya know, don't fault me~~~ it's not everyday that you see Barefoots smile in that form!!!! oh my......

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/16/01 03:38 PM

i thawt we cleaned them boys up last nite?!??!?!?! lol..... yep, lemme know when dear....
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/16/01 07:03 PM

What a great party...could you all type a little quieter please? That reminds me...Thank you RobtE and Loie for my first Belikin hangover...you guys are too much, what a great surprise and treat that was!!!

Hey water-girl...I thought you were gonna go through yer entire wardrobe! Who goes to a pool party w/o a bathing suit? You might as well paint a target on yer forehead!
Many thanks to Hope and Dan...we had a BLAST (ouch!)...thank you for your hospitality! The Queen B's Rock! HAHAHA
Bill and Sam..as always, great to see you (hope I didn't get you too wet!!) Can't wait for your big party up north...then we'll find out who the real die-hards are!
Barefoot...what can I say? Bon Voyage and thank you for bringing a big piece of AC to Denver. I can't imagine what AC must be like without you there...ya think you can get back by August? Anyway...safe travels and we'll see ya next time. It was truly a treat to hear you and your brother play. (Oh, and thanks fer playin' me song! ARRRGGHH!)

[This message has been edited by Over_40_Pirate (edited 07-16-2001).]

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/16/01 07:26 PM

water girl??!??! hey LAP LOUNGER ~~~ what the heck were ya doin swabbin the decks(or laps of all da women) wit yer wet oogly white butt?!!?!?!?!? we needed a thousand changes of clothing just cuz of you!!! oh, and see.... you just admitted it yerself; only took him one Beliken and da Pirate was O-U-T!! and tawk about who the real die hards are.... seems to me you bowed out when it was still daylight!! but hey, that's ok; me and da QueenB #1 had Barebutt ooops i mean Barefoot all to ourselves [Linked Image] he even serenaded me with some Sinat.... next time you need to leave QueenB #2 to hang wit us; i'm sure she's the die hard outta the two of youse!! i mean, ya left Bare-it-now oh sheesh.... i mean Barefoot wit out all his angels!!
Sam and Bill.... can't wait!! i think you'd better give these guys a few days to re-coop from this one, cuz i know you guys can par-tay!!!!
Loie.... loved your coconuts!!! gotta get me a couple of those. hahahhahahhaha got you 'boys' out there going, huh?!??! IT'S A PURSE DUDES.. A PURSE!!! all the way from Manta....

hey ronmyway... you were missed bud, and all others that didn't show......and janie, we dedicated a song to you that Bareitforme .....oh geeez laweeze!!!!! ok, get a grip here. maybe i should just go wit da Skinny..... anyway, we dedicated a song to ya girl that he sang..... 'Mellow Yellow'... glad ya gotta life, but ya woulda liked this party!!!
ciao for now....
Posted By: BC

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/16/01 09:23 PM

Best party ever. Great big THANK YOU to Skinny for sharing himself, his daughter,his brother and his music with us. This just makes me want to go back even more. Pirate, have you come up with a excuse for me yet.
Hope and Dan did a outstanding job of putting this Coloradian/Belizian affair togeather.
Thanks to both of you.
Next party, you guys come North, this where we separate the "pups" from the "BIG DOG". None of this quiting before sundown. Yes I'm taking to your Pirate.
Diana, hope you are dried out by now and coming to a pool party without a bathing suit is just like posting a "push me" sign on your back.
Robert E & Lorie, thanks for the Belikins and the dive stories, took me right back to BC's and the reef.
All you guys are great and I can not wait to see the pictures posted so everyone else can see what they missed.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/16/01 09:49 PM

i really did drink that panty ripper yesterday and think of y'all. but it was a bit quieter here.

glad it rocked.

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/16/01 10:08 PM

AAAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! What's this? A mutiny??? The Pirate saw all those green bottle caps staring up from the sea of ice in which they were imbedded......mmmmmmmmmm, I just couldn't help me self!!! RobtE was planting 'em in me hand as soon as I had one polished off. He's me friend fer life now!
This here BIG DOG kin party waaaay past sundown...just prefer not to do that on a Sunday...makes fer a horrendous Monday at work (just ask Hopeless how she's feelin' today!) Besides...I saw BC sneak off way before me! How's this fer an excuse: "Umm, boss...my wife was kidnapped by a band of pirates and taken to AC..."
Well, janie...maybe you were swimmin in yer mello yello 96 degree pool while Skinny was singin' yer tribute song! Hope ya got chlorine...WE HAD BELIKIN, LAP DANCES, AND TAN LINES GALORE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Posted By: Loie

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/17/01 01:26 AM

What an awesome party!

Hope & Dan: Thanks for being such wonderful hosts. The locale was great and the food was wonderful. We don't care if you are shy...we love ya! Did everyone pay you for the food?

Barefoot: We promise to track you down and take you up on the tour. Thanks for hanging with us Gringos. Tell Lawrence thanks for helping with the entertainment. Great guy. It was wonderful to see Amber too. She seemed right at home with all the kids. I had met her last year at Elisabeth's shop and she's a great kid. Put your CD in last night and will enjoy it a bunch. Maybe next time I'm in AC you'll let me back you on "Lively Up Yourself" and fulfil my band dream a little. I promise to practice, wear something low cut and drink enough to not be nervous! [Linked Image] That would be sooo cool!!! But could we practice once before performing? Maybe I should burn some Indigo Girls songs...I know them better. <grin>

Pirate: Some thanks! We schlep Belikin all the way home because you were a virgin and needed some and the thanks I got was a healthy soaking (as if I hadn't had plenty of that) and a purple bum! Really! Oh, and you turn down cash when my dear husband offers it to you. DIRTY HO! When we got home my once white blouse was purple on the bottom and me bum was somewhat Barney-ish. Suppose I should have washed that sarong, eh? I think I'll only talk to Kathy from now on...she's nice! YOU'RE MEAN and impish! Oh, wait...I think the impish part is why we like you. LOL! Beer's on you next time buddy! You can get a case (or five) from the Duty free shop inside Goodson's terminal area...not the ritzy duty free shop, the other one...you'll know what I mean when you see it. They'll have you make up a label and carry it to the airline counter so you can check it through. Tape the bottom, though...ours almost didn't make it when it came down the shoot in Houston's baggage claim area. That would have been abuse!

BC & Sam: I think I need to see an ID on Sam! We're convinced you're only 35 and were pulling our legs. BC thanks for listening to our dive stories...newbies talk a lot. <grin> Let us know when you plan on doing a shin-dig at your place. We have toothbrushes and promise to stay up late. I make a killer potato salad!

Diann & Ron: Is Ron chafed from wearing wet denim? I guess the lesson we learned here was to bring a swim suit - PERIOD! I learned anyway. Great to see you again. You have to post the pics. I don't object. I figure if I'm going to embarrass myself and there's proof, why hide it? I'll give you a buzz when we get our pics back and we'll do dinner so we can bore you with our stories.

Hope I didn't miss anyone.

We had a great time. RobertE went to bed early because he had a few beers. (wink)

Cheers!
Loie aka "Nipples" (& RobertE vicariously from the living room sofa)

[This message has been edited by Loie (edited 07-16-2001).]

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/17/01 04:09 AM

Ok, Ok, I'll admit it, I tried to get up at 4:45 AM to go swim and just could not make it. Guess I'm not the "BIG DOG" I used to be.
Sam and I have been checking the calendar and we are thinking about Aug 18th for the next "meeting", our house of course. By that time Steve and Kathy will be back from AC with a bunch of pictures and 10 or 20 cases of belikens for us all and great stories to make us all jealous. It's a Saturday and hopefully no one will have to get up the next morning. So all hangovers can be treated with Bloody Marys the magic hangover cure all. We are to far for anyone to cater up here so we will probably have everone bring a dish
Check your calendars and let us know.
If Skinny is in town he is invited,of course, and if we can get a hold of Lawrence let's get him up here too. Any other Coloradoans, wannabes Belizians, are all welcome.
Let us know how the date will work and once again thanks for the GREAT party.

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/17/01 06:48 AM

hhmmmmm...... themes huh??!?! oh, i think ya asked for it dear!!! lol..... we could stick wit da 'Barefoot' theme, and come barefoot and nekkid; or how bout a 'no_tanlines' kinda theme; or beliken caps 'n coconuts; or wear your fav panty ripper; that's just a start!! should i continue?!??! lessee.... sarongs and thongs; lapdancers loungewear; wet'n white...... like any of these so far?!?!? well, you know me; just thawt i'd help out!!! lol.....

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/17/01 07:11 AM

hey Hope and Anne child..... we be da true BIG DAWGS!!! guess Loie hit it right; them dudes are just impish whimps!!! where are they now??!?! hmmm??? zzZZZzZzZzZ'in it of course. well, we'll just set things up, and they'll just have to 'bare' it!! oops.. i meant 'bare' wit IT!!! lol... oh, and you said sumpthin bout havin a BIG time??!?! should we touch that one or not girl?!?!? LOL...... yeah yeah YEAH!!! you dudes wish!!! lol.....
been going thru the pix.... oh my, i can't wait to put NAMES wit faces!!! hahahhahaha oh, and add a few embellishments of course [Linked Image] payback time you two. well, just the start that is........

(gonna miss ya Annie!!)

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/17/01 04:51 PM

I'll tell you who the REALLY big dog is!!! Try walking 15 miles on Sat, then get up @ 5AM Sun and do it again...and then go party all day...yes, my woman KICKS ASS! (And yes, Loie...she's nice too!)
Just how much Belikin can I bring back? I will be glad to schlep some back for BC's party! [Linked Image]
Loie...your husband don't need no money...he slapped Belikins in my hand as fast as I could drink 'em! On the other hand, if YOU wanna tuck a buck.... [Linked Image]HAHAHAHA!!!
Sorry about yer wardrobe...what is it with people showing up at a pool party without a suit??? I swear, yer a walking target! Anyway, I will be happy to replace your garments (Barney-butt). I'm sure "Queen B" Kathy would love the excuse to go shopping with you!Hmmm...maybe that should wait until AFTER we return from AC!!!
BARE ANYTHING??? Geez...I like you guys and all, but I don't think I can carry back THAT much Belikin!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/17/01 06:13 PM

i would be THRILLED to throw the next AC reunion party...but no one lives within 100 miles of PA, i think. i even have one bottle of cane juice left.

unlikely bfskinny is heading this way anytime soon, and i could probably never hold a candle to hope's prowess as hostess, but i'd try!

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/18/01 04:20 AM

Hi everyone!

BC & Sam: Count us in for August 18th! It's terribly kind of you to host. Do we all need to bring our kiddie pools to drown...er...I mean cool off Pirate? We'll need the break by then...my sister's wedding on the 11th & all. We're happy to bring up some vittles. I make a killer green chile chicken smothered burrito and my potato salad rocks. And my current culinary obsession is yellow tomatoes topped with fresh basil and buffalo mozzarella with olive oil & balsamic vinigarette. Just tell us when, where and what to bring (in addition to the celery for the bloody mary's of course) and we'll be there.

Pirate: You're kind to offer the shirt replacement, but I'm going to soak it in some all-purpose bleach and see what happens. And your awesome wife never needs an excuse to go shopping with me! Just pick up that thar' phone and I'm Johnny-on-the-spot for that kinda action. Me? Put money in your shorts? Isn't that something like incest? EW!!! LOL. Maybe next time Robert will give Kathy a lap dance...on second thought I need a lap dance from him..."Hey honey, how come you never put money in MY shorts like you did Pirate's?", she reluctantly asked. "I can if you want", he repies. Hmmm, need to work on my hip action. You giving lessons?

Hope-baby: Are you all recovered yet? You all set for Anne-girl's sweet 16?

Diann: Why is it that all of your themes some how revolved around things I've already covered (or not covered as the case may be) ? LOL! Tell Ron that I did a tour of my new office today and I can see the Qwest building from my little window. He's seriously close enough to have lunch. I'll be sure and let you know when that happens (late August). What kind of mischief will you be up to with your costme and those Belikin caps anyway? We're curious, do tell!

All right, who in this group is smart enough to create a list-serve mailing list for this group of weirdos???

Sand & Beaches,
Loie

[This message has been edited by Loie (edited 07-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Loie (edited 07-17-2001).]

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/18/01 06:58 AM

Hey All.....
the 18th looks good for the party right now, but i'll have to check football schedy's. got my fingers crossed!!!

Hope.. where are ya?!??! i should have called you today, but i was outside til late, then my pool guy came by to A-OK a few things, and then it was l a t e!! i hope you're doing ok with Annie being gone.... just think; only 6 more days til she returns!! which reminds me....only 6 more days til dem hunkahunka boys new cd comes out [Linked Image]

speakin of cd's..... Skinny's rocks!! and i'm ordering the other one too. anyone have his latest??! did you see where he posted he'd check with us when he passes thru for vancouver?? you know we'll have anudder one then!! oh my..... might be throwin snowballs instead of shootin water guns.....

now bout having a face lift woman... you don't need it!!! and gee, thank me for helping?? helping to do what???!! sawry i was late, or you were just too quick for me. and i couldn't agree with ya more bout sweet revenge on da Pirate, but ya gotta include that RobtE dude too.... he's bad news!! lol
since we're gonna be up in cowtown kinda country for the next partee, i think we should have a round up kinda theme, and brand their hides!! we'll see who's tuff then [Linked Image]

hey nips... heehee..... i'm digging your latest obsession. how's about a trial run?!?!? like meet for pix and tomats?!?!? i knew there were many reasons i liked ya girl [Linked Image] lunch sounds good to him, but you'd better get on the list..... i think i'm scheduled for early august lol.... you know, things like golf, and golf, and uh, golf take precedence over food and gorgeous women!! hahhaha

jane, that would be just too cool .... but i think it would be cheaper if you guys came out this way, or better yet, we all meet in AC. yeah right... how unlikely is that?!?! when did hubby say you guys could go again? nice of you to lift one to us that day. we'll have to do the same at Bill and Sam's, right Pirate?

well, i should have pix up tomorrow nite.... i thought i had taken more than i did. and if any of you guys got the smiley shot, lemme know; i gotta have a copy of that!!! lol....

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/18/01 03:49 PM

Look out BC...do you realize what yer gettin' yerself into? Right now the 18th looks good for us, too. I will schlep back as much Belikin as is allowed. Sounds like Loie's got the food covered! Just let us know if there's anything else we need to bring in addition to Belikins. (Loie...we don't have your #, but if ya wanna call Kathy, Hope's got ours)
Sounds like I will require a bodyguard. If the football schedule works out, I would like to retain the services of one certain 240lb linebacker... [Linked Image]
Lessons, huh? Tell ya what, I'm sure we'll learn to punta in AC...THEN we'll be ready to give some lessons! What's this about incest? YOU DIRTY HO!!!!
A toast to janie?? I already peed in Hope's pool in honor of jane (just kidding!) [Linked Image]
When does Skinny come back through Colorado?

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/18/01 05:16 PM

janie......SICK'EM!!!!!!and i'll give ya the services of one 240 lb linebacker for free!!!!! don't let him get away wit dis one girl [Linked Image]
Posted By: SHE-DEVIL

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/19/01 03:07 AM

Hello to all you CCACS members, I think I've finally figured this message board out. (Mrs. Pirate)
Now I can speak for myself, never did like a man speaking for me. It sure was fun playing with all of you and definately enjoyed the musical entertainment. Sorry we had to leave so early?!?!? As usual I was tired from all the walking I've been doing. The kiddies were also getting quite cranky. I must let you know that I had to miss an engagement with my best friend just to play with you all [Linked Image] ( no applause necessary [Linked Image])

I must also apologize for the lap dancing and other unmentionables. I can't take that man anywhere! Mr. RobE next time try a $50 bill. He's cheap but not that cheap!

Girls , just a little secret, pirate brags alot. He was passed out and snoring like a...well drunken pirate by the time I crawled into bed. In fact he's usually the first one to fall asleep and gets really cranky if I "wake " him up. Brother Pirate is going to AC with us just to keep me happy!!!(just kidding [Linked Image] I am SERIOUSLY thinking about trading that boy in for a 15 year old AND a 28 year old. Now settle down, the younger one is for mowing the lawn and other yard work!

Hope and Dan Thanks a bunch for such a great time. And Hope, have Dan check your glasses. Sam and I were wearing bikinis, the young chickies, Blondie and Nipples had on the thongs.You B-tch. Oh sorry, You Queen B, #1 goddess of them all.

Do you ladies think I can find a really handsome cabana boy to bring me drinks and rub my feet while pirate and his brother are working their way through town. I sure hope so. My dogs are gonna be tired, tired, tired. Fourteen days till the BIG WALK and then on to paradise. WHOO-HOO!!!!....Sassy as ever K

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/19/01 04:32 AM

She-Devil & Pirate:

I have pics of Seven Seas. Picked 'em up today. Need to get your mailing address so I can send them your way. If I stick them in the mail tomorrow, you ought to have them by Saturday. Email me at work and I'll get those out to ya. ([email protected])

Have a ton of things to do before class starts back up again (BUMMER!), so I have to go.

Diann: I call me and we'll schedule lunch and a good dose of picture sharing. Now that we have all ours back. [Linked Image]

Loie

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/19/01 05:41 AM

Hey Loie...
sounds good girl!! any excuse for lunch works for me.....and then to add pix of AC?? a girl couldn't get much luckier...lol so, how many purses could you have sold so far??!?! i'm still luvin that one woman!

and She~Devil.... i like your thinking .... 15 and 28...hmmmmmm... yep, i've got the 28 yr old already picked out!! lol... (ok Pirate, he's close to 28 so bite me!!!) and seeing as how you can't take that man anywhere, just leave him da heck home and us chicks will rock AC!!! Oh, and how we KNOW he brags..... all tawk that pirate is. us chicks picked up on that long ago, but we just humor the ol' way_over_dem_hills_wanna_be [Linked Image] seems to me there'll be no problemo finding a cutie on the island; if they're as cute as the islander we had partying with us, well hey... bring us each back one!!
ciao for now...

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/19/01 03:41 PM

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! What's a pirate to do??? Let this a lesson to ye landlubbers out there......wenches can be tricky lot, aye. They're all demure and feminine till they get their hooks in ye...then they cut off all the hair on their head, refuse to cut off the hair on their legs, sprout horns, and become SHE-DEVILS!!!
Now I'm too old and tired to try and break another one in. Oh well, this here SHE-DEVIL has kinda grown on me, so I think I'll keep her around instead of makin' her walk the plank! [Linked Image] That's ok hon...while yer lookin' fer that cabana-boy, I'll be checkin' out the swimsuit models...hey, it's just eye-candy...I know where to get my bread buttered! [Linked Image]
Yeah Diann...let's hear about braggin' ... last I heard, you had that bubble-gum boy within arms reach, and you froze like a deer caught in the headlights! (not Loie's!) Besides, yer both a little too OLD fer a 28 yr old, so be happy with da hunks you got!

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/19/01 08:47 PM

You guys are starting to deteriorate the more you use this msg board. So before you can steal my line, I'm now laying claim to "EAT MY SHORTS"
Now that that is established I need help.
I have a friend that is moving from Cheyenne to Denver. He needs help with a real estate agent that can help him find a house/townhouse/condo on the north side of Denver. Can anyone recommend one?
Thanks
p.s. when are you posting the pictures?

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/19/01 08:51 PM

Loie: I call me too, when I get real bored!

Hope, Loie, Diann: Bite me, you Dirty Ho Queen B B_____s !!!! (Did I leave anyone out?) [Linked Image] For the record, "Queen B is the ONLY original saying here...AND I MADE THAT UP!!!!

so, to quote myself:
Kiss my butt, so pearly white
Kiss my butt with all your might
Kiss my butt, don't let it linger...
I might decide to pull my finger!!!

somebody help me...I'm going to pay for this.... [Linked Image] RobertE...where are ya, mon??? I need reinforcements!!!
Posted By: ronmyway

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/19/01 10:37 PM

BC, e-mail me at [email protected] I have an excellent recommendation for your friend.
Posted By: pnowell

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/20/01 12:05 AM

BC- ihave a friend moving from Denver-not sure what section. They have a house for sale. email me @[email protected]

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/20/01 12:12 AM

I've got 2 realtors on the N. side...gimme a call!

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/20/01 05:33 AM

We scare me.

Pirate & She-Devil: Would you mind bringing me back another coconut purse? I have to get one for my bosses, sister's partner. (Who?) I'll glady send the cash.

I think the caretaker of the house DenverDan rented either made them or knew where to get them.

I'll do a general post out there on the AC threads and see what comes up as far as a location goes.

Sent your pics today. You should have them by Saturday.

Hoping to have the scanner up and running after we get the new office desk in this weekend. Sorry. If you want pics before...oh, say two weeks from now...we'll have to do lunch. Being in school full-time is kicking my arse. Plus my sister is having her wedding here on Aug. 11th and I'm not EVEN sure how we're going to get it all done.

Any of you guys have a landscaping company? :-)

Off to study & then sleep.

Sandy Beaches and Turquoise water dreams,
Loie

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/20/01 03:39 PM

LOIE!!!! DUH!!!!! Skinny's brother is a landscaper!!!
17 days till AC!!!! WOO HOO!!

Lunch would be cool....right now the only day that looks like it would work is the 28th. Let us know.

If we kin find 'em...we'll bring a whole case of 'em back! But it'll cost ya!!! [Linked Image]

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/20/01 07:54 PM

Cost me? Uh oh. (She waits for the other shoe to drop.)

Can't do the 28th. It's my sister's bachelorette party. Bummer. Maybe another day?
Posted By: Mad Dog

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/22/01 05:38 PM

Last...but hopefully not least. I'm sure you will all figure out who I am.
Loie...I'm holding you to that potato salad thing for the 18th. Did I mention we have 3 very small ponds...talk about HTOS (Nipples) if you have the courage to take a dip.
Pirate...BC will be giving you money for some steak sauce from AC...he's almost out and already going through withdrawal!
She-Devil...you made me look bad...you jumped on the board b-4 me + you looked awesome in your bikini with you well toned bod! You will have no trouble at all picking up a cabana boy on AC
Di & Gang...Hopefully all of you will be able to come on the 18th, if there's fb or a scrimmage let us know, we haven't picked a time yet.
DenverDan...Your party was truly the best of the best...you went over and beyond the call of the wild...and Queen B we're darn near the same graduating class..of what I'm not saying...but hey...we got class...don't we?

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/22/01 06:28 PM

Hey Woman!!!
so glad to see ya here [Linked Image]
and don't you go exluding yourself from the category of hard bodies!! remember the first time we met? i could have sworn you were BC's daughter! i hope i look as good as you when i turn, uh, is it 39 you just turned?!??! cuz i'm only 29...lol....
ponds, huh.. 3 of them?? lessee... one for RobtE, one for Pirate, and ....
i think She~Devil should bring us all back a coconut purse AND cabana boy.. don't ya think?!?!? what's the countdown guys??
well, hopefully the date will work... i can't imagine not being there!!
Hope... where da heck are ya woman?!??! you didn't go off to AC with out us did ya? [Linked Image] how's the water???........

ciao for now..

ps....how long does it take you guys to get to I-25 and 70? i've gotta figure out my driving schedy. oh, and how fast do you drive?!!?

[This message has been edited by diann (edited 07-22-2001).]

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/22/01 07:32 PM

Di

Two hours at 80 on 25 north..about 70 on 287 north...ya didn't hear that from me. Better add an extra 20-30 minutes from Parker.

Ponds are very small...and very cold, lotsa little fish (catch and release, ). I'll have BC check the pole inventory. Horses...if you're an experienced rider, if not someone will have to stay sober long enough to lead the horse for you [Linked Image]

I'll probably have people bring a dish..., since Dominoes doesn't deliver way the [email protected]#$ up here...yes Hope...you can stop at the deli [Linked Image] LOL We'll do something on the grill, we have a keg, you guys can bring your own hooch/toothbrushes/rafts if you're interested in floating part of the day, and sleeping bags.

Thx for the compliment.

Later!!!

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/22/01 07:42 PM

hmmmm now those ponds sound perfect for these two trubble makers; cold w/LITTLE swimmy things... lol you dudes better bring changes of clothing!!
so you actually fish and release??that's too great.
i know the feeling of pizza not being delivered, so let us all know what you want us to bring. as far as horses go, i've got 3 of my own; and they think they are just for looks!! i just haven't had much time to ride them. but hey, let's put them city boyz robte and pirate on em... i'll bring the movie camera [Linked Image]
thanks for the speeding info..... i'll have to add 40 minutes from here!

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/23/01 02:25 AM

Mad Dog: Sounds good. I'll bring PLENTY of 'tato salad. I'm a seasoned veteran of the "I don't know how to cook for less than six" club. Grew up with six kids and still can't break the habit.

Horses? I haven't had the pleasure of riding in about 8 years. I'm sure I remember how to bridle, but saddling...that's another story.

RobertE & I will bring our plush Martha Stewart Living chase lounges. [Linked Image]

Gotta run. We're building our office furniture (Scandinavian put together stuff) and I need to try and locate someone to write our resume's. It's just good to have on hand if one should need it.

Caio.

Loie [Linked Image]
Posted By: Mannix99

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/23/01 03:13 AM

Hey,
I think I might have met you mad dog, last year in AC around xmas and new years time. Actually it was in the airport waiting for a flight.....forever....pastry chef in boston.....do you do a trucking kind of thing??? and do you remember? Going to AC the 15th to the 23rd of August, can't get enough.Hope this is you.....P
Posted By: jackieo

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/23/01 03:58 AM

I have a question did everyone know everyone before this board or did you all just meet here and in AC? And another question what is BC? Thanks

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/23/01 05:09 AM

hey jackieo....
It was just the magic of AC; none of us had met before, and i think i posted something (most likely i was whining) about brrrland, co. and pirate or BC (Bill C.) responded. I think i posted something about us all meeting for dinner, and wow, it happened so quickly! Also, Hope had posted that she had some books on Belize for me to read, and would gladly bring them out to me! I just couldn't believe the kindness from a total stranger. And to top it off, when we all met, I was so surprised and impressed at how wonderful these people were. At our first dinner were Bill and Sam (BC and Mad Dog), Steve and Kathy (Pirate and She Devil), Moi and the man I let live with me [Linked Image] and Tom and Rosa (friends of mine). The second dinner we got to meet Hope and Dan (Denver Dan), Laura (Loie) and RobtE, Richard (ronmyway), and Pirate's brother Doug. Quite a special group of people they are. Another testament to the magical world of Ambergris Caye.....see, it can even get you far from the island.......
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/23/01 09:52 AM

The 18th huh?? ...hmmm...scratch...scratch

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/23/01 01:13 PM

Thanks Diann, now I am really getting a better understanding of what I have been reading about for months. I guess I will get the pleasure of meeting Pirate and Mrs. Pirate while I am in AC, even though I am not anywhere near Co. You all made me feel as though I know you just by reading these interesting messages. Thanks again, Jackie

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/23/01 04:03 PM

Mannix99...how's it going? I do remember you..I thought you were moving to AC? Keep me posted...if you ever get out our way, we'll have a AC party. (Check out pics that Loie posted)

Jackieo...that goes for you too. This was an internet connection. BC lives in Colorado/works in Cheyenne. But there is a BC's in AC that's a bar with wonderful BBQ food that rocks.

Loie...lotsa tater salad sounds yummy! You'll have to fill me in on your furniture.

Di..horses to look at? We thought they were to feed and do "tootsie roll patrol" LOL
If you have a fax..I'll fax you a map (that goes for any of you that want to come...or breath hard)

Skinny...if you're passing through, you and yours are always invited..with or without a party. Bring your daughter and brother again.

Later [Linked Image] Have a great week!!

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/23/01 06:05 PM

jackieo...kinda scary, ain't it???

Mad Dog...it's about time, woman! Hmmm...who woulda thought such a classy broad would be so easy to please?? [Linked Image]
Just what exactly does BC do when he checks the pole inventory, huh? [Linked Image] HAHAHAHA!!!

Diann...there ya go makin' idle threats again...that blonde head must really be full of holes...how quickly you forget what happened last time. I've noticed that me watergun has been rendered useless by one certain 240lb linebacker...I'll come up with something else, though!

Mad Dog...I'll be hauling back Belikin from AC. Let me know what else you you want us to bring.

Loie...I'm pretty good at resumes...let me know if I can help!

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/23/01 11:29 PM

Pirate...we'll see ya this weekend and you can talk to BC about his "wish list" let's see...scratch (above the waist) beer or steak sauce....hmmmmmmmmm.

Pole inventory...I don't think you'll have a worry. LOL

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/24/01 11:30 PM

How 'bout a Pirate takin' a swig from a bottle of Belikin??? I'd be happy to pose.... [Linked Image]
Posted By: SHE-DEVIL

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/25/01 03:56 AM

Diann...I know you're a busy mom however...WHERE THE BLUE BLAZES ARE THOSE PICTURES!! Oh, excuse me..Please and thank you!
Hope I love your idea about a shirt,I've just been busy trying to get things organized for my walk and trip to AC. I won't have much time to pack before we fly out on the 13th so I have to get everything ready for both events. Nine days and counting for the walk of a life time. Look for us on the local news. Our team is going to perform a little song and dance routine at the talent show on Saturday night. Should be a hoot! All you folks should check out our team web site. Funny pictues and and we would love to see a message from you on our guestbook! [Linked Image] www.eteamz.com/3daytrippers

Please don't take pirate up on his idea he has a big enough ego as it is.
Loie, I'd be happy to pick up some COCONUTS just for you!!! Let me know where I can find them on AC.
TNT...K

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/25/01 05:17 AM

DenverDan...I think your idea about the t-shirts rock. Do you know anyone that does charactures (sp)? If someone could draw us with a palm tree in the center...all drinking a Belikens of course. Skinny should be in it too [Linked Image] Maybe faint, faint Colorado Rocky Mountains??? Where is the posting about the t-shirts hiding?
Loie has dibbs on tater salad. I'll need a head count, when we get a little closer, so we can figure out what we're grilling. Someone could bring stuff for s'mores. Hey maybe you can bring a tray of fresh veggies with ranch dip...I know you can buy that at the grocery Queen [email protected]#$ or was is Queen C#[email protected]#
Just joshin'

Hey She-Devil...how's your tootsies? Are you wearing your red ball jets? You rock!! Don't forget your "butt floss bikini" when you're packing. I thought I saw you coming out of Fredericks the other day. LOL

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/25/01 01:08 PM

I think you guys are totally hilarious and I cannot believe what a great friendship you all have developed. To the point of just about saying anything, I think its great. She-Devil good luck with you walk. Sorry, I will not be able to make the party on the 18th, oh was I invited? But I am sure that Mr. and Mrs. Pirate will have stories on what stupid thing I did, so it will be like I was almost there. 10 Days left and now I really do not feel uncomfortable about going solo,thanks to all of you.
Jackie

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/25/01 04:03 PM

Jackieo...of course you are invited...(from one Buckeye to another)...we've still got time to get you here!!!!!

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/25/01 07:09 PM

jackieo...we'll bring ya back to CO in our suitcase...I can just see the looks as we go through customs.....!!!! [Linked Image]

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/26/01 05:44 AM

Thanks for the offer,that would be somewhat something to see. How big is your luggage?
Posted By: Mannix99

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/26/01 06:00 AM

Hey Mad Dog, Thought it might be you. I think I was over qualified for the job in AC. I think I scared em off! But I'm still lookin'. If I get to CO I'll sure look you up. Sounds like an amazing group of people you guys have here. If anyone cares I will be in SP Aug 15-23. Hope to meet some of the gang. Ask MD.....I'm cool! It IS a magical place..... AC is! Later. PC..... If anyone hears of a Chef position on AC.....

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/26/01 06:13 AM

jackieo...
ya mean how tiny is his luggage?!?!? carry-on size babe; it can fit in the overhead compartment....after everyone else has stuffed it full!!!! lol......um, i love ya guy..... heehee

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/26/01 03:38 PM

Mannix99...darn the luck! We'll be leaving on the 13th....check the thread entitled "A Pirate goes to AC"...I think there are a couple of people that are going to be there while you are.

And while I do travel light, I assure you that when she-devil's bags are off-loaded, AC will sink slowly into the ocean! [Linked Image]

diann...shouldn't you be swimming in your dirt-hole? What's the water temp, by the way?

Re: Barefoot ROCKED; Hope did it with class; & we got really wet.... - 07/27/01 03:33 PM

Hey, Hopeless!!! For the t-shirts, I think something with Rocky Mtns, palm trees, and Belikins on the front...and the charter rules on the back!!! Whattya think? You DID see the post with the rules, didn't you?
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board