AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew

Posted By: Loie

Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/21/01 05:43 AM

Alrighty! Check out the link below for some pics from last Saturday's shin-dig.

Slapped these together pretty fast considering that each scan meant a reboot. I think my scanner has seen better days. :-( I apologize for the long load time. I was in a rush and didn't have time to go back and modify the code for thumbnails. Sorry.

As long as no one posts the bum shots, I'm fine! YIKES! As if "Nipples" wasn't bad enough!

Enjoy!

Loie
http://pweb.netcom.com/~loie/skinny.html
Posted By: jackieo

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/21/01 12:05 PM

Nice pictures, now I could put faces with words. Thanks
Posted By: diann

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/21/01 02:55 PM

UH OHHHHH..................
Posted By: denverdan

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/21/01 03:54 PM

GEEEEEE THANKSSSSS LOIE..........
Ya sure picked out some good ones.... laugh
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/21/01 04:24 PM

Nice pix, Loie!! But, gawd did it make my computer c-r-a-w-l!

Hope...just what WERE you trying to do to Loie? Think you kin see better with headlights?

Diann...don't hurt yerself suckin' in yer gut...HAHAHAHA!!!!! [Linked Image] (P.S. I think your ring is showing)

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! Where's the pix of my band of sea-dogs???
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/21/01 07:49 PM

It's apparently a bunch "sufferin" from altitude sickness. Rocky Mountain High! Everyone seems to be missing me.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/21/01 11:37 PM

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
Everyone appears to be having a great party.

Yeah, Bill Thornton they looked like they were missing YOU. LOL

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/22/01 03:54 AM

GODFATHER....LOIS.....
HI!
Actually we were really missing you BOTH!!!!!
Can you two get out here for the next gathering???

AND Bill is right....... it is the altitude... NOT the Belikin! lol

Dan and I went to the Rockies game today and the "Brooklyn Dodgers" ruled!!!! laugh
We were invited by some friends who said they would make t-shirts for the "Colorado Chapter of the Ambergris Caye Society" and YOU TWO MUST have one of these! I insist!
Even though I haven't met you yet (chloe) you are "ace" in my book! (Just hope ya want to be my friend after seeing my beautiful snapshots.) lol

(I need suggestions and graphics for these shirts from all you Denver people ASAP)

Bill I haven't made it to the library yet to write you back, hope ya read about my e-mail...it be BAD! (I can still recieve, but can't send) I promise... this week I will write!

AXE????? Where are ya buddy????

Hey Pirate....
Did ya know that Loie was an "ordained minister"???? TRUTH, TRUTH, TRUTH! Sooooo... I guess my excuse/explanation is.... I was praying for some headlights of my own in that pix with "Reverand Nipples".... lol (I don't think her flock would really care for her new nickname though. lol)

NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE OF ANY FAITH!!!!

Hope all is well with everyone........ geeze I miss Anne Child!

Sincerely,
Hope
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/22/01 08:11 PM

Chloe is a friend of all, and honored to be Hope's friend.
Bill will be bringing me with him, when he comes to one of your parties, in his Alfa.
Graphics? Do you need help, I could help with graphics. [Linked Image] Love all the snapshots, even the one with Bill. [Linked Image]
Chloe Chloe Chloe
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/23/01 05:50 PM

NO WAY!!! The things you learn on this board...
Well then, Loie should start off all future meetings of the CCACS before the debauchery begins!
Reverend Nipples...may we have your blessing?
Posted By: Loie

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/24/01 04:24 AM

I promise not to belch too loudly while giving my blessings. LOL

I'm perfectly fine with blessing debauchery (which speaks volumes of the kind of church I'd lead)!

Loie
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/24/01 06:56 PM

loie, great photos (hope, we all know you are much more beautiful in person, don't worry). i think you all look terrific. and it looks like it was a blast...but where were the men?
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/24/01 08:01 PM

Good question Jane.... I was wondering the same thing.... Locked in a closet while they all mauled poor Skinny????? I'm delighted you all had such a good time.

Re: Pictures from Sunday - Skinny & Crew - 07/24/01 09:44 PM

Reverend Nipples.... LOL

Chloe,
Geeze I had forgotton all about Bills Alfa, thanks for the memories! Are ya sure there is room for all your luggage in that car???
AND... yes, yes, yes, I would love any suggestions you may have on graphis for the t-shirts. Haven't heard from anyone out here yet......but then again if ya knew them... LOL

Oh shucks Jane... that was very sweet of you
to say, but when ya start getting up to the big 50 ya just don't care about whats going "south" or pretty much anything else. laugh (ask Zeke he recently turned right?!... naw better not he may make fun of me) I am a bit sensitive ya know!

And Yes Debbie your right! I believe it was Diann who locked them men up with the help of She Devil and Mad Dog. Loie was telling them how...and I was hitting the desert table or the beer coolers, not sure which, it's all a blur now. Heck it was probably "both" LOL

Diann..... where are those other pixs????
Loie.... ya can't tell me ya only took three pics that day...

I'm sure they will get them up soon.

Talk with ya all soon!
Hope
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board