AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous To janeinpa - 08/14/01 06:34 PM
Jane,
OK, what's it going to take to get you and Debbie in AC at the same time?
Posted By: Debbie Re: To janeinpa - 08/14/01 07:29 PM
A MIRACLE!!!!!
With our inevitable move to Corpus Christie, I doubt we'll be vacationing any time soon. Bummer....... Saving every penny for a new home. Home prices are out of sight there!!!! Way more than they are here. Frankly I'm getting a little worried.......
Anyway. I DEFINATELY would, if I could... Could really go for some panty rippers and a refreshing snorkel right about now. I know Jane could too.... Don't give up hope!! Maybe I'll get an inheritance or win the lottery! LOL Any chance of you coming this way??????? [Linked Image]
Debbie
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: To janeinpa - 08/14/01 07:43 PM
Hey Debbie, good luck with your new home. Had some panty rippers this weekend with lmarquis in Santa Cruz and did not remember where we drank at the previouis evening because of them. They sure do creep up on you fast, geeze.

[This message has been edited by Becky_bound_for_Belize (edited 08-14-2001).]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: To janeinpa - 08/14/01 08:26 PM
vickie, thanks for thinking of us. we have no plans as of yet. we are that type, will decide when we are to go a month before we do it. it is so nice here in the summer, we just stayed at home.

when will you be back there? things going well with the home there?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: To janeinpa - 08/15/01 11:09 AM
What? Corpus??? When was this decision made and why wasn't I notified? LOL
Posted By: Debbie Re: To janeinpa - 08/15/01 08:24 PM
Denny!!!
You surfaced!!! Hey Hey!! Glad to hear from you....
Yes, Corpus Christie. The deal was finalized about a week and a half ago. Mark got a big promotion and raise. Of course, that puts ME out of a job...... [Linked Image]
Need a nice house out in the country about 15 minutes from the beach????? We totally redid that sucker not even two years ago. We just bought it!!! I'm just sick. Email me and I'll fill you in on the details of the move. So good to hear from you.
Debbie
Posted By: Debbie Re: To janeinpa - 08/15/01 08:27 PM
Becky!
Thanks for the greetings... So ya did some panty rippers huh???? I'm so jealous. I ran out of coconut rum about two weeks ago and haven't been back to the liqour store. I'm due for a pitcher or two...LOL Want to run down to the Texas coast and join me? Not good to drink alone.... Pick Jane up on your way. LOL
Debbie
Posted By: Chloe Re: To janeinpa - 08/15/01 11:10 PM
Debbie good luck on your move to Corpus, you will be 2 1/2 hours drive up the coast from Chloe. You are getting closer to Chloe and Belize all the time, [Linked Image]

Moving and house hunting can be stressful, but just step back a tad, and make it fun.
Most times the new place will become your favorite house. Good hunting.

Hey Jane, good to see you on the board again.
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: To janeinpa - 08/16/01 12:05 AM
Hey Debbie, wish I could do the Texas thing with you two. Heading over to Italy in a month and a half and have to save my $$$ for that trip. Do you know how to say Panty Ripper in Italian. I know they've got lots of wine there, but do you think they could find me some coconut rum? Anyway, maybe we'll all meet up in Belize one day. Big Reunion happening in May.
Posted By: lmarquis Re: To janeinpa - 08/16/01 12:23 AM
Panty rippers? What panty rippers?
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: To janeinpa - 08/16/01 12:37 AM
Lmarquis, that's why I was grabbing those umbrellas, for the Panty Rippppppppppers.
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: To janeinpa - 08/16/01 02:23 PM
Can somebody PLEASE send me a bottle of Coconut Rum!!!!!
I'm in a dry county...GRRRRRRRR.....LOL [Linked Image]

Good luck on the house hunting Deb....everything will work out....you'll see. It's hard to uproot....but it can be an adventure too!

Chloe is right....you're getting closer and closer...LOL....maybe you can visit now? [Linked Image]
Posted By: Debbie Re: To janeinpa - 08/16/01 02:43 PM
Chloe, thanks for the well wishes.. I appreciate that... YOu know me to well. Yes I am stressing over this, but I was glad to read your words of wisdom. I will be infinately better about all this when we sell our house here. Shopping for a new house will be fun. Frustrating with financial limitaitions of course, but fun. The ultimate in shopping!!!!! LOL

Thanks for your well wishes as well Sandshaker!!! I know you're doing the new house thing now too. Dry county??? YOU????
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Email me your address. I'll see what I can do..... LOL LOL LOL

Becky, I understand about coming to Texas. If I had a trip to Italy planned, I would put off a Texas visit myself!!! How wonderful!!! That will be fabulous. I say pour your rum into a plastic bottle of some kind and take it with you!!!!!! Red wine makes my ears burn and gives me a wretched headache. Couldn't do the Italian red wines. Have a wonderful trip and let me know how it went. My dream is to stay in the Pyrinese Mountains.... Some day......
Debbie
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: To janeinpa - 08/16/01 04:04 PM
Becky,

Given the general theory about Italian males (in Italy principally) I DO NOT think asking for a "Panty Ripper" in a quaint Italian village would be the best idea you've ever had. Then again maybe.......

CC
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: To janeinpa - 08/17/01 03:00 PM
good point Jane, I'll save that for Belize. Do you think Beliken is understood in Rome? If not, I do know the word vino. Anyway, thanks for the laughs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: To janeinpa - 08/17/01 08:27 PM
can't take the creidt here. i didn't say it. however, i have a gallon bottle of parrot bay and one of cane juice in my bar, and there are 6 cans of pineapple juice in my extra fridge.

so, when are ya'll coming up????

hi chloe, i pop in from time to time. miss the old crowd a bit.

becky: a friend was in italy last year. he had a great time, certainly drank a lot, but mentioned something about none of the toilets flush and they don't believe in window screens. i don't make 'em up, i just report 'em.

hey chooch - looks like they could use your services over there.
Posted By: Debbie Re: To janeinpa - 08/17/01 08:58 PM
Did somebody say parrot bay and cane juice? Sounds wonderful..... SOMEBODY have mercy on poor Sandshaker and send her some!!!!! Anybody got her new address???????? LOL

Chooch,
I had to giggle about the Italian Panty Rippers......Could see the whole scenario unfolding in my minds eye. Becky on a Gondola naked.......with her panties on the end of the gondola pole like a flag. In desperate search of a bottle of coconut rum. LOL [Linked Image]
Debbie
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: To janeinpa - 08/17/01 09:09 PM
Debbie, I have tears running down my cheeks because of you. I'd hate to have to tae-bo one of those gondala guys to get em back too. I can see it now - you mean no coconut rum and you've got my panties, oh ______ this means war. Where's my dog when I need him!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Becky_bound_for_Belize (edited 08-17-2001).]
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: To janeinpa - 08/18/01 09:11 PM
Becky... here's your translation...

Posso avere uno scarificatore panty, prego?
(Can I have a panty ripper, please?)

lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: To janeinpa - 08/19/01 02:43 AM
denny, you are an unending wealth of information. amazing.
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: To janeinpa - 08/20/01 02:57 PM
Denny - grazie!!!!!!!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board