AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Sandshaker State of Basil Jones - 11/09/01 11:22 AM
This is a continuation of the "Tracking Adam Down" thread.

Thanks
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/09/01 12:25 PM
Thanks? Very few have thanked you for the truth. Keep on bein' you girl! When's Venisen ready?

If you wanna find Adam... go to the Races! He's a Motor Car Freak! You'll find him at Indi or Monico!

[This message has been edited by Barefoot Skinny (edited 11-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Barefoot Skinny (edited 11-09-2001).]
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/09/01 06:05 PM
Yep....you're right....if you got the money to go to Monico...LOL

I'm picking up the meat from the processor today. Had deer chili last night from a previous kill. It's really good in hamburger form for things like chili and spaghetti.
Very lean.

Hope you are well and happy...
Stay cool and send me a picture!!!!! [Linked Image]

Tam
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/10/01 12:04 AM
Speakin of Monica, where she been keepin herself?
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/10/01 12:21 PM
Bill,

Check out the cigar shop on Middle Street. She's the one in the tasteful sarong and a fashionable navy blue beret.

As usual, yer welcome.

CC
Posted By: ati2d Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/12/01 05:52 PM
A bit more info re:Basil Jones
There are 8 units
built but there is still quite a bit of work left inside these units. The oven
ranges still need to be purchased and installed, tile needs to be installed in the
bathroom sink areas and kitchens, painting needs to be done in some units,
electrical outlets are not installed, no light fixtures are installed, ceiling fans
and AC units need to be purchased, shipped to the site and installed, water heaters
are not installed, inside doors to the closets and pantries are no installed, and
most of the furnishings are not in.
Besides, the well has not been completed (reverse osmosis) and there is no
electricity on the site which is an issue. They will need either generators or the
builder is trying to get power from the Nova Shrimp farm next door because there is
no significant power infrastructure up at the north part of the island.
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/12/01 06:18 PM
Your description of the state of construction sounds pretty much like the property looked in early August when I visited it.

The day I was there Mr. Graniels himself was there, and his crew was doing some work -- they had not been working there for awhile because, apparently, they had not been paid.

One unit I saw in August had some bamboo furniture in it, but little else.

It sounds as if little or nothing has been done since that time.

--Lan Sluder
Belize First http://www.belizefirst.com/
Posted By: Gary Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/12/01 06:20 PM
Sounds to me like we have someone working very hard on getting all of the CORRECT FACTS about the Resort. The units were not designed for, and I qoute, "oven ranges." I have purchased, and stored in San Pedro, many things including the needed electric stove tops. The electric fixtures are provided by the contractor, along with the closet doors, and ceiling fans. The tiles in the bathrooms are not done since the sinks have not been installed yet. How can you tile the counter without first setting the sink in place for the correct measurements? These are all finishing touches needed to complete the resort. If these items were installed now, with the resort not being open for business, they might have a way of getting lost.

May I suggest that, If you must report on Resort Progress, please get all of your information first hand, or at least correct!

If you are looking for employment as general manager, or project foreman, web master or maybe office worker to answer the many emails that come in, let me know. Maybe I will step aside and hand everything over to you. It's a great job! You will love it.

In the meantime, please allow me to do the job that I was hired for. Negative or incorrect reports only make the job more complex, and I need to focus my time to completing the resort, not damage control due to false information.

Gary Carlson
General Manager
Basil Jones Resort & CLub
Posted By: KC Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/12/01 07:57 PM
The "facts" have been distorted or not reported for a very long time. Does it surprise you that the owners are not trusting "official" releases? It's too bad, but seems that it's just the way it has to be for now. Give them some time to start trusting again.
Posted By: munichchick Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/12/01 08:50 PM
Tammy! I know this off topic but I just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear about Smoky's death. I know how much this hurts since our Kitty past away the day after we got back from Belize last June. She was only 8 and had kidney failure. We will never forgett her.
Posted By: Chloe Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/12/01 11:24 PM
Well now, didn't that explain it?
Posted By: NYgal Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/13/01 12:25 AM
Yep, I thought so anyway.
Posted By: Belize2002 Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/13/01 03:32 AM
As far as us owners were concerned, the resort was completed. All these things are already installed ! Lets take a look back at the update archives on the BJR web site and read where it says all these things have been completed. Gary, you cant blame us for being so negative ... we have been disappointed with this whole project. Its not negativity against you personally, its the whole let down of this disastress money pit ! We all learned our lesson, dont ever buy sight unseen ! Glad to hear that somebody has an interest in the place now . By the way, Im going for a long shot.... when is it suppossed to open ?
Posted By: Mosquitorose Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/13/01 03:34 AM
what! eh! did I miss something?

MosquitoR
Posted By: ati2d Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/14/01 06:27 PM
It was just such a shock to find out everything had been going wrong for so long when Gary had e-maild me as recently as:
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 13:45:36 -0500
"Basil Jones Resort & Club" <[email protected]>
To:
<[email protected]>

Dear Anita,

There are no roads up at Basil Jones. We will have our own water taxi for transportation into town. Once in town, you can rent your golf cart. We plan to have a small store on site for needed groceries. Once your travel plans are complete, just let me know what time and where to pick you up here on San Pedro.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He KNEW at that time that it wasn't going to happen, yet he let us go on thinking that our vacation for 11/24/01 was still on. That just
made a bad situation worse. What would have happened if we did show up in San Pedro when I told him we were going to be there?
Hope you can understand how distrustful we became of what he would say. It not only cost us a lot of money, it cost us our trust in him.
Sincerely, Anita
Posted By: Chloe Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/14/01 08:52 PM
Yep that again explains it, so strongly.
Posted By: Belize2002 Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 01:42 AM
[Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Belize2002 (edited 11-15-2001).]
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 03:53 AM
EXCUSE ME!!!!!!

I AM NOT STAFF OF BASIL JONES!!!!!

I've been really patient with you...but I'm telling you right now in front of God and everybody...you are just plain RUDE.

I'm not the one that has told you things that aren't true...problem is..you don't keep your mouth shut long enough to hear anything!

I have tried to help the owners in the only capacity that I can....not being an employee and all....and that is to tell them what I know thru emails...which I do on a daily basis...and some even by phone. I can promise you...none of them speak to me or about me the way you do!

The following post is a recent one from the TUG message board. Close your mouth and READ it!!!
It is all I will say on this subject!!!!
I'm sick to death of it!

I personally would like to string up Adam Chandler by his nuts and poke needles in his eyes for the damn mess he has created!
But...seeing as I am a poor middle class citizen who never made any money from this damn resort experience...I don't have the funds to track him down in England and do that. If you do....BE MY GUEST!

You can say whatever you like about Basil Jones and their new ownership...I don't really give a rats ass!....BUT LEAVE ME OUT OF IT!!!! I don't deserve that...and you don't know me well enough to judge me that way...until you have walked a long damn ways in my shoes!

From the TUG message board:

Gary is still in the states...that's true. He will be going back in a week or two. Since they are not doing sales....there is no reason for him to be there until the construction begins again.
That would just further eat away at the budget.
The 8 units on the property ARE finished.....the common areas are not....you can find that out on the website....I think I also emailed you this info.

The builder must be paid before he will continue his work....that is standard practice. That is the primary goal right now. Pay the builder....finish the project.

The property is not livable at this time because there are no utilites installed at present.

These ARE the facts ma'am....as you say.....as I previously posted.

The fact that there a few last minute details that need to be done on the interior of the units is true....this was done on purpose for security reasons. The resort is in a remote location...13 miles north of town and only accessable by boat. There are maybe a couple other places in the area....and we have a caretaker that lives onsite. Theft is a real issue considering it's remoteness. The last minute details will take all of about a week to finish and this will take place while other areas are being worked on. The plumbing fixtures and appliances will be installed towards the end of the contruction. There are a lot of things to take into consideration when building a resort in this environment and location.....maybe others who are not involved with it and have not lived in the area don't think about.

As far as the water and electrical goes....
It has already been discussed with the Nova Shrimp Farm just south of the property to provide electricity. They will be installing this themselves as far as the property line and then the builder will do the hookup on site. This is something that has not been needed up to this point. Everything has been run on generators that belong to the builder. If electricity were present right now....they would have every Tom, Dick and Harry that happens to stagger by on the beach....living up in the place. It also adds to the risk of fire because some people are careless when no one is around to supervise them....especially when it doesn't belong to them!
The well has been contracted for....and will be done when the builder says it's time. From what I have been told....the builder estimates a 6 week time frame for completion once he is paid and begins work again. I personally think that figure is a little optimistic given previous problems and mishaps that seem to be typical of Belizean construction. I think 10 - 12 weeks would be a more accurate outlook....but then again....who am I? I would just prefer to figure in a buffer zone so you don't look like an idiot.....AGAIN! Six weeks leaves no margin for error....or acts of God...as in the 2 hurricanes they have experienced in the last year. Although Basil Jones was lucky in both....it puts a real strain on the economy of such a small country and construction materials are solely funneled into reconstruction of peoples homes. After hurricane Keith....Basil Jones was shut down for almost 3 months. I spent that 3 months relaying info to families...working in the medical clinic and distributing relief supplies. Stuff happens....sometimes beyond our control.

It is ALSO a fact that Adam Chandler was a crook and dumped on a lot of people...including me. I spent a while in denial...more out of disbelief that I could have been so rudely taken...but I got over that when it became apparent that there was no other explanation. Most of you never knew Adam...or spent any time with him. I worked hand in hand with him for 16 months and developed a close relationship with him....like a brother almost. Anyone living on the island can tell you he conned everyone....we were all shocked to find out what he really was. I was hurt....spent many days crying...for many reasons...angry with him...and with myself. It would have been easier for me if he had just died so I could have had a funeral...grieved and got over it...not to mention maybe salvaging a little of my integrity. He made a fool of me...in my community....and with my friends and family. I may have been snowed...but I'm not completely stupid....stupified maybe....you'll have to pardon me for being human. I guess we all handle shock in different ways.
They are trying to pick up the pieces and maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to at least give them a chance to make good on the resort. I know it doesn't make the owners feel any better....or make any of you more obliging....but it has been difficult to step into the shoes of some crook that just disappears off the face of the map. It's difficult to get all the legal issues settled without going thru normal procedures. That's difficult to do in the states...much less in Belize.
I guess what I'm saying is to look at the whole picture...there are a lot of issues involved. People knew when they bought timeshare in Belize....some of who bought sight unseen...when it was still raw land....that it was a gamble. It's like buying an unknown stock...you never know which way it will go....you're hoping for the best outcome...but sometimes it doesn't always pay off...at least not immediately. Sometimes patience pays off.

At any rate....there are people who have bought into this resort with the same dream that I had. It's a magical place...and unless you've been there...you can't imagine what effect it has on people who see it for the first time. People used to come and visit and we would take them up to the property for a day....and it sold itself. We never had to work for sales....it sold itself. I think Adam knew this when he saw the land for the first time.
This is why it's so disheartening for things to be in the condition they are. If it had been done properly...it would be open already...and it would be a huge success. I know that without any doubts. I was also very excited about the prospects of having timeshare in Belize as there are very few tradeable units at this time.

Maybe I am defensive about Basil Jones a little. Maybe I'm too close to the situation and the wounds are still fresh. I'm not so upset about what is being discussed so much as the tone everytime I try to post something. People have a right to know what is happening to their investment. I know you don't know me and could probably care less about my feelings or how this whole thing has affected me...and that's fine....you don't have to.
I understand that this is a serious board for people who are very knowledgeable about timeshare....and their main concern is sharing accurate information.

I distinctly remembered getting axed the very first time I posted on this board....and it's been the same ever since...so maybe you are right....I should'nt post here.
Even though I am not with this project anymore...I thought I would hang in there and try to help out for the sake of the owners. I still get emails everyday from owners....and I tell them what I know...not what I think. I can see I am just beating a dead horse here...and quite frankly...I'm not needed...they have you guys and this board to rely on.

I hope all works out for them....truly I do...and I hope one day this will all be a bad dream.

Best Wishes,
Tammy

If you care to read the entire topic..here's the address:
http://www.tug1.net/tugbbs1/Forum15/HTML/000481.html

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 11-14-2001).]
Posted By: PSHBC Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 07:56 AM

[This message has been edited by PSHBC (edited 11-15-2001).]
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 01:14 PM
LMAO....*shaking head*

I guess there is just no end to the thick headed people in this world.

Some people can't read and absorb!
I think I have stated my position sufficiently for most intelligent folks to understand.

I don't work for them....I don't do sales...never did....and I still say all the above facts are true...you can believe them or not...doesn't really matter!

You don't have to believe me...go see for yourself...or better yet...get somebody in town to go up there for you...they will tell you the exact same thing I just did.

As a matter of fact..if there are any locals reading here...I urge you to print out this topic....and take it with you the next time you are up in the Basil Jones area....use it as a check list.....check each item off...then come back and report what you found here on this message board.

Hmmmm....maybe this would be a mission for Mr. Bill Thornton....LOL....he seems to be quite an investigative reporter! [Linked Image]

I don't NEED to lie about the condition of Basil Jones...it is what it is....and it can be easily verified by at least half a dozen local people on this board...so what would be the point??????

It would be my suggestion to the new ownership to just refund all monies to owners and be done with it!....but I am in no position to make that happen.
Several times I have suggested to them ways to resolve this problem...but it falls on deaf ears...so...what do you do?
They aren't real happy that I even post anything about Basil Jones....but I don't have to answer them....so I do what I like!

Just out of curiosity...exactly when was it you purchased and how much did you pay for this timeshare???
Nevermind...I'll look it up....I have a list of owners and what they bought...something I saved for a rainy day!

Oh...just so folks don't get confused...Belize2002 and PSHBC are a husband and wife team [Linked Image]

I addressed my last post to your wife...she had enuff guts to sling the mud in her last post....let HER answer for herself!

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 11-15-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 11-15-2001).]
Posted By: Richard Chambers Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 04:56 PM
I'm not an investor/property owner in this resort, just a curious reader.If i were to consider buying in Belize one day,i would surely have learned much from this board.
I'll have to say that under the circumstances you have done a significant job of passing good information to the people affected! I'm surprised that the people with so much to lose haven't tried to commission you as some sort of go between for them and the new owners? Could possibly work to thier advantage.Maybe if i were an investor here i would look at it differently!
Anyway , good luck to all of you...Richard
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 05:05 PM
I did offer to do that and some have contacted me by phone or email.
Some of these people I have met personally in San Pedro.

Thanks Richard!
I'm glad somebody gets it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 07:07 PM
Richard,
If you are considering becoming a property owner in Belize, just keep in mind that it's not all like this. My husband and I bought a house from Tricia at Southwind and it went very smoothly. So smoothly in fact, that we are buying more property, including some for investment. Just shop around, get a feel for your realtor, ask people around town or on the board their experiences... we will tell you who we have had good and bad experiences with!
But just for the record, I would be very skeptical of any of the pre-construction sales... I have had a taste of Belize time and some business practices. And another tidbit, the name RCI doesn't mean a whole lot. We own time shares with them, and it's not all it's cracked up to be.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 07:17 PM
we old regulars still love you, tammy. many of us who are not involved in this have just sat & read these threads in amazement. but i still can't see that any of this was from you. i believe & trust you.

you are still my friend.

jane
Posted By: NYgal Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 08:05 PM
Whew.....I need a nap. That was too much reading. Man, I certainly would not go to a message board to find out why my "timeshare" wasn't working out. I would just stick with the source. That would not be SS. It's like going to the bank and yelling at the teller. Well, hopefully all is behind her now. SS, Just delete e-mails, less stress and you don't have to answer. You sure have done your share of "splaining" already. Luck to you.
Posted By: forick Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/15/01 09:59 PM
I tried fishing on this side of the dock but no bites...think I'll go back to the other side again!

forick
Posted By: Chloe Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 03:02 AM
Forick, matters little which side of the dock you fish from, you still have to bait the hook. LOL
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 04:01 AM
Thanks Jane.... [Linked Image]
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 01:32 PM
And PSHBC edited "Itself" right out of existence. Hmmm? It knows!
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 02:27 PM
LOL...he left a period....and the missus just left her grin...*shaking head*

Don't go there!....LOL

Mr. T...you always make my day!

Thanks [Linked Image]

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 11-16-2001).]
Posted By: John Poulin Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 03:23 PM
Tammy knows more than she is letting on....she has done web design work actively for Adam's company...i did the trace routes to find out.

Now she is in Tennessee....far cry from Belize.

This whole situation smells bad any way you slice it.
Posted By: pedro Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 05:05 PM
My mail is being edited by Sandshaker - so this will not be on for long.I,reiterate what I said last night Tammy knew exactly what was going on.She sold timeshare,quarter shares etc. and now she is trying to say she did not know what was going on.When Adam cleared out the belize Bank accts. at 10000
Bzd a day she never told anyone.I wonder why?
Posted By: NYgal Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 05:11 PM
If you were a receptionist in a job, would you have access to all of the information that the "Boss" would? Let's make some sense here guys. Give it a break. Some just want to keep their nose in other people's business.
This is personal stuff you are implying about Sandshaker, are you aware of this? She isn't Basil Jones affiliated anymore. what's the problem????? YOU ! !
She has choices where she wants to work or live. Did you forget this? Man, slam the door, not the person. This is rediculous.
Posted By: seacucumbers Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 05:43 PM
NYgal;

Under most circumstances I would agree with your sentiments.....BUT! Do bear in mind that Sandshaker STARTED this discussion, not Pedro or you or me or anyone else.
Posted By: NYgal Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 05:46 PM
I know, but she did it to explain to them that she can't help what is going on, so I read.

She has already done what she can.
Then she keeps getting kicked for helping.
I just went with that. Sorry if I am reading it wrong.
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 05:52 PM
John Poulin....I have warned you already. I will slap you with a restraining order.
I can do websites for whoever I please...it's a free country. Just because I design websites doesn't mean that I am guilty of anything that has to do with that company. I also do a website for 2 other people on that island...a well known restaurant and a beauty consultant. I guess if they do something criminal...then that makes me a party to it?? Paleeesssse!

Pedro...I pulled your post last night and emailed you..to give you an opportunity to save face. You surprise me Peter...I thought you were smarter than this.
Folks....Pedro is none other than Peter Lawrence who owns the Coconut Internet Cafe.
Minus the balls of course!
Also ex-partner and investor of Adam Chandler!
He also didn't sell a damn thing!...so I guess that makes him guilty too...LOL

What a frickin nitemare! Now I know why they call it the island of misfits.

Peter was also scammed and cheated by Adam....for quite a healthy sum I might add.
He has never been fully paid back for that investment and is pissed as hell...and rightly so.

I've tried to help intervene for Peter on several occaisions in the limited capacity I was able to....and this is the thanks I get.

I was very wrong about you Peter....thought you were more of a man than that...but then again...I was very wrong about a lot of people who claimed to be my friends.

As far as Adam's dealings with the bank...I was not privy to his accounts. He took my mail key about 2 months before I left and I never knew what was coming and going. I have no idea how much money he took with him. I don't think he made a lot of deposits towards the end....he carried it all around in a bag everywhere he went. I told him he was just asking to get killed carrying all that money around like that.
Funny how lucky that little sucker was....huh?

I'm sorry you got scammed Peter...but I never did anything to you....and it's really unfair of you to do this.

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 11-16-2001).]
Posted By: Rocio Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 05:59 PM
Tammy has a bigger heart and more concern for this project than some of you give her credit for. She is providing a source of information and a line of communication open between the ones involved, instead of spending time bashing her, join forces and investigate what legal actions can be taken to resolve this problem. This may mean that a rep. of the investors(buyers) come to Belize, and instead of spending time on the beach with the rum and beer, spend time in BC and maybe the capital with local offical and seek an end to this. Lean on the state department as group, contact the BBB and the Chamber of Commerces, don't take no for an answer. Take names of each person that you talk with and put these names in the Belize newspapers. Force legal action. Belize and AC is getting a bad name from this. Maybe one of you has the time to do this if the expenses of the trip are paid... I hope this makes since, I'm under the weather today, no sleep last night.

God Bless You Tammy!

Rocio

[This message has been edited by Rocio (edited 11-16-2001).]
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 06:09 PM
Whew, this is wearin' me out. Done reading any threads that have BJ (Basil Jones that is) in them. One thing is absolutely for certain....only time will tell.

As the immortal Mr. Thorton has recently observed..."this could give timeshares a bad name".
Posted By: Marty Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 06:29 PM
I'm with you choo choo.
Posted By: John Poulin Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 08:26 PM
Take your best shot Tammy Martinez...

You have to have a hearing in order for a restraining order to be issued....

I'd love to get some of your so-called "concern" down as sworn testimony...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 09:14 PM
oh for crying out loud, grow up, john.

sh*t happens, and sorry, it happened to you this time. you don't see me emailing the NASDAQ and complaining, do you? deal with it and move on.

sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. that's life.
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 09:28 PM
A hearing huh?

You go right on thinking that John...your emails are all I need....along with a signed statement and a little cash.

You must be thinking about a search warrant.

That must be an internet law...since you think you are the internet police...doing all your little searches....sending me pages of my websites and email addresses...even the ones I had before I moved to Belize and even heard of Basil Jones.....LOL

What is it exactly that you think you are proving anyway????

I have used the handle Sandshaker since the day I bought my first computer. Unlike some people....I don't hide my identity by using a multitude of different names, emails and servers.
I'm not difficult to find....never was..and never will be.

Just another mud slinger....
Posted By: forick Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/16/01 09:47 PM
Has anyone cheched out the Dali Story yet at the I got'a scheme post? Sounds like every one needs a break from this!!
Rick
Posted By: forick Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/17/01 12:01 AM
Sandshaker,
Email me please at [email protected]

I got a question you might know the ans to.
forick
Posted By: rickcheri Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/17/01 04:51 AM
Hey Tammy...Cheri here (new name on AC is "Coconut") i'm sure you can figure that one out!! LOL...This s*ht is amazing!!I know you believe in time shares, but my personal opinion is they suck!! ALL of them!!! We've know you for awhile and spent a little time w/Adam. I for one have been sorry any of this stuff has happened! You are a dear and honest person, one who has integrity. I missed you SOOO much this last trip! Some of these people are just down right full of s*it!!! We definitly heard plenty of stories on AC about some of the aforementioned....coconut telegraph. We love you and miss you dearly and if i were you....dump it in the trash and to "deep down in the dirt" to the MEAN people!! Had a customer in my shop the other day....remember in the movie "Sixth Sense" when the little boy stated he "Saw dead people"? This guy had on a shirt that said "I See Dumb People"...LMAO I know you see them!!!! Angels to ya my friend!!! C
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: State of Basil Jones - 11/17/01 10:50 AM
Rick and Cheri.....you two are great....and I wish you all the best in your endeavors on the island. I'm happy to see that things are working out for you as planned.
Stay strong and watch your back.
When your down in the dirt...at your lowest point....count the folks around you....those are your REAL friends! [Linked Image]

I'm going to close this thread for now. Even though this is the "General Chat" section....it's gone way beyond that...more like Showtimes Boxing.
This is not fair to Marty and the other folks that come here to enjoy this message board. I think all are sufficiently sick of reading about this topic....I know I am!
I need a towel and a spit bucket....and maybe one of those little ice things under my eye.

I'm sure I will take a beating for closing this too....but what else is new?
If you have something to say...or you want to ask a question...you will have to do it by email. [email protected]

I'm gonna fade off for a while and take a break.

Best Wishes,
Tammy
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board