AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous way too long spam joke - 01/17/02 09:05 PM
Subject: GREAT BITS OF WISDOM FOR OUR TIME

1) "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house." Steven Seagal
2) "The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a > desirable job. But if you ever get sucked into doing it, have fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong house." Jeff Foxworthy
3) "See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." Robin Williams
4) "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there is a man on base." Dave Barry
5) "What do people mean when they say the computer went down on them?" Marilyn Pittman
6) "Relationships are hard. It's like a full time job, and we should treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to leave you, they should give you two weeks' notice. There should be severance pay, and before they leave you, they should have to find you a temp." Bob Ettinger
7) "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, 'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim.'" Paula Poundstone
8) "A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: uh." Conan O'Brien
9) "Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my Goodness. . I could be eating a slow learner." Lynda Montgomery
10) "The day I worry about cleaning my house is the day Sears comes out with a riding vacuum cleaner." Roseanne
11) "I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.'" Richard Jeni
12) "If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead." Johnny Carson
13) "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography." Paul Rodriguez
14) "My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned sixty, and that's the law." Jerry Seinfeld
15) "In elementary school, in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest to tallest. What is the logic? Do tall people burn slower?" Warren Hutcherson
16) "Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same." Oscar Wilde
17) "Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution yet." Mae West
18) "Suppose you were an idiot . . . And suppose you were a member of Congress . . . But I repeat myself." Mark Twain
19) "Our bombs are smarter than the average high school student. At least they can find Kuwait." A. Whitney Brown
20) "Ah, yes, divorce . . . from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet," Robin Williams
21) "Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself." Roseanne
23) "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" Dave Barry
24) "If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten." George Carlin
25) "When I die, I want to die like my grandmother who died peacefully in her sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in her car." Author Unknown
26) Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: "Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children"
27) "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." Drew Carey
>
Posted By: Debbie Re: way too long spam joke - 01/21/02 04:20 AM
Ah my dear friend Jane.... tisk, tisk, tisk. What am I going to do with you?
Surprised to see me resurface????? [Linked Image]
Deb
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board