AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Bernd SP = S pecial P aradise I will be back soon!! - 01/19/02 05:20 PM
Hi all my friends.
It is my pleasure to tell you all, I am fine and OK. My immun system is working again hard (and my doctor too) to bring me back to SP.LOL I counting already the days.
(Feb. 24. ??!!)Bill, your boot is ready? Love to go with you fishing. If I look back,---- 9 weeks in San Pedro change my live.A lot of little things are more importend for me then before.So I will stay 9 month in SP and 3 month in US
(The 3 month only maybee LOL)
Love you all and see you soon
Bernd
Hi Berndt: I'm so releaved to hear your on the mend. I was conserned. Yes, my boot is ready and also my boat. Have that Doctor hep ya with ya speling. See ya soon: Bil
Bill, I remember your boot and I love it, but a boat is minimum 10 f. so let`s go soon with your boot. LOL
Bernd
bernd, i think i met you at the vet clinic....i work there. hope you ar eback soon. i have been i the states for 6 weeks and come home to sp on wednesday!!!!yahoooo
Ya'll are breaking my heart!!!!! Dorothy, how is SAGA doing??? Did Bron go on vacation??? C
hi r & c,
bron and i both left for a little while. she is back now and i get back on wednesday!!! yahoooooo

[This message has been edited by DOROTHY (edited 01-20-2002).]
Dorothy-anything on the surgical table yet?? If no, go down to Hideaway and get on Casey about it!!! C If it's not there on AC, it's in BZ City!
Yes Dorothy, I met you at the clinic. Cheri, I talk with Bron the table is in SP.
Bernd
the tabel is here!!! yeah that will surely be a blessing....thanks to all involved.
Bernd

Coconut shots on us when we are back in May/June at BC's if the doctor says okay. We met you back over Thanksgiving at BC's and at Fido's with your fishing buddy Bill Thornton.

My wife is the tall blondish redhead you met at BC's if you remember but that was after a few coconut shots.

Glad to hear you are better.

Robert and Laura Edwards
Hi Robert and Laura!
O yes, I remember your tall redhead! with each coconut shut my brain works better LOL. Hope you both doing good.It is cold here in Germany again, so I am counting the days-----33--more.
See you in SP.
Bernd
I AM Jealous..Bernd-you told me by phone you didn't do anymore coconut shots after i left AC!!?? Now i'm beginning to think Coconut1,Coconut2, Coconut3 etc.....But we know there is but ONE true Coconut!!!! C
Cheri, this COCONUT shut was afer I called you, but be shure there is only 1 MRS COCONUT and this is my COCONUT LOL
More 32 days.
Bernd
I'm sitting looking at the gentle lapping of waves on beach, and breathing in Jasmine scented tradewinds and thinking, if only I had some snow to plow. Oh well. (HEE HEE!!)
Bill you are nasty!!!!Now you are on my list.
LOL
31 days
Bernd
Ya Bill, go back when you can't stay so long! It is freezing here in Northern California. BRRRR.
Yea, Bill..you're on my list now, too!! I'm just not sure which one???? C
Bill,

Just for your information the next morning after returning to STL from Belize, we had 6 inches of the white stuff. And yes, I was out clearing the drive and walks. Count your blessings.
We've been clearing snow here in Salt Lake for the last couple of weeks, with more to come today. (8) days and freezing while counting.
I defrosted a beer cooler yesterday. Boy was I freezing.I made 1 snow ball and promptly bounced it off Smokey's head.
That's enough winter for me.
Bill,

Drive up to Denver on the Barney (Purple) Golf Cart and slap a plow and some chains on that sucker and you can plow and shovel all day long!
Geez, I can really, really feel your pain, particularly Rick and Cheri. I didn't think that the Alberta Clipper got all the way down to Texas. I can see that I'm no longer listless. Thanks!! PS. Jim, ya might try a bucket of water for Smoky. I've been threatning to change his name to Dusty!! Seems more appropiate. Take care: Bill
Bill
Are you incinuating that Smokey's personal hygeine needs some work?
Paisano? now there is a poster child for hygiene.
BILL-drive that cart up North and shovel some of that trash off the beach....just imagine it being snow!!!! C
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board