AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Coconut Rum

Posted By: ati2d

Coconut Rum - 01/28/02 02:33 AM

I'm having trouble connecting to http://www.e-shopbelize.com/
Has anyone else? I wanted to order some Coconut Rum. Does anyone know any other web site to order it from?
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/28/02 03:59 AM

I don't know about ordering it....but have found "Cruzan" flavored rums to be THE BEST!!! Right here in a liquor store near you!! Coconut

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/28/02 08:13 AM

Is it just my imagination???? But I think the Coconut Rum we had in Belize was better than any that I have bought here in So.Calif!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/28/02 07:52 PM

r & c, i've used cruzan rum as well. their spiced rum is as good any too. we first had it in st croix.
Posted By: Bernd

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/28/02 10:07 PM

I think Cheri must have still the original
Belize COCONUT rum in her blood.Ask her! LOL
Bernd

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/30/02 02:01 AM

Don't get me wrong...i LOVE "Travelers Rum"....but the Cruzan has more flavor...and lots of variety...i especially like the Banana flavored rum!!! And Bernd...if it's still in me it's still in you!!!! LOL....Coconut I'm about ready-how about you????

[This message has been edited by rickcheri (edited 01-29-2002).]

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/30/02 03:10 AM

O yes my LOVE, I am always ready, special with Pirate and you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you train a lot in TEX to be fit in SP for 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 shuts!!!!! LOL
Bernd
or more!!!!!

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/30/02 04:20 AM

Guess I'll have to get down to my local market and get me some of that Cruzan (Cruising?) Rum!
I'll let you know what I think.......

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/30/02 04:00 PM

Not to worry Bernd...have had training, But this time, could we start a little later??? Say AFTER DINNER????? Coconut

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/30/02 06:39 PM

If you start after dinner, you have to pay for dinner. This money you better used for Coconut rum.LOL And more important you don`t have to chew.
Bernd

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/30/02 08:17 PM

Bernd-I'm gonna take you for a golf cart ride!!!!! WWWWHHEEEEWWWWW!!! After dinner!!! c Think Bill will let us use his????

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/30/02 08:25 PM

I don`t know COCONUT, ask Bill, but I think if you arrive SP I have my own cart.(I hope so)
Bernd

Re: Coconut Rum - 01/31/02 07:28 AM

No No No Bernd.....tell Bill we want HIS purple one!!! Just for a few days, it may come back painted ....maybe Mary Cay Pink!!! LOL...Get yourself a tune up Bill and make sure it'charged....Stay tuned as the excitement grows and grows....Bernd-Hideaway on 3-30-02....6 pm, no sorry 7pm......C&R
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board