AmbergrisCaye.com Home

bernd and Co.

Posted By: divnflylots

bernd and Co. - 02/12/02 08:36 PM

So you are going back there real soon Bernd? What date again? You are staying at the hideaway again, execllent choice, excellent choice!
You make sure you catch some big fish this time and also make sure you know what kind of fish! lol dont walk down the road out to bill's unless you want that 14 footer after ya! Take it easy Bernd maybe I will be there in July! Anyone else reading this(bill, rick and coco, whoever else) Have a good day and year as well as life! -Scuba Adam
Posted By: Bernd

Re: bernd and Co. - 02/13/02 01:10 AM

Hey Agam, I leave Germany 21.Feb, stay in Detroit untill the 25.of Feb. Then I meet Rick and Cheri in Fort Worth for 2,5 h. at the airport and arrive SP around 5 PM
See you soon, hopefully in July.
Stay in HIDEAWAY but Jerry has to be verry nice and a lot of free drinks then I will stay for a wile. LOL
Bernd
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: bernd and Co. - 02/13/02 03:47 PM

Hey Adam,
Glad you are doing well, It will be good to see Bernd for a couple of hours here before he heads down, We should be there sometime in April, Take care and hope to see you soon. Rick and Cheri
Posted By: divnflylots

Re: bernd and Co. - 02/15/02 09:10 PM

So you are not quite sure your place of stay yet? If you do want to find a nicer place for a little more money, you can go to woody's wharf. Includes tv and 4 cieling fans along with A/C too! However the family vibe will not be there as much as it is with the hideaway, and to me, thats priceless! I will always stay with Jerry, Linda and co. while there! Take care, see you soon
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: bernd and Co. - 02/15/02 09:45 PM

Hi Adam, Berndt, Rick, Cheri, Jerry, Carol, and everyone at the Hideaway: Damn, forgot what I was going ta say. Oh well. Take care: Bill

Re: bernd and Co. - 02/16/02 01:04 AM

Adam, I was kidding, I stay at Hideaway, shure Jerry bought a boat so I think we will have fun.
Bill, what is happend? You getting old?
LOL
Bernd

Re: bernd and Co. - 02/16/02 10:14 AM

Bernd,
he has been getting lazy, at least thats what he has been sending us....LOL... come on Bill!!!!! Rick
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: bernd and Co. - 02/16/02 11:48 PM

A lazy old guy, I are!!

Re: bernd and Co. - 02/17/02 02:10 AM

Bill you are not, a Philospher, has to philosophize and not to write. At least not to answer about lazy and old. LOL
I am happy to see you sonn
Bernd

Re: bernd and Co. - 02/17/02 09:03 AM

LOL !!!!!!!!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board