AmbergrisCaye.com Home

guess what?

Posted By: sweetjane

guess what? - 02/19/02 12:55 AM

i got me a new name! hi guys, it's me, jane. ya know, JANE.

just curious...have any of you actually stayed at the palms? i've only talked to an owner. it looked really nice to me, but then, i've learned looks can be deceiving. it seems that no one that posts here stays there, and i was wondering why. does it get noisy from ramon's or something?

Re: guess what? - 02/19/02 04:54 PM

hello???
Posted By: KC

Re: guess what? - 02/19/02 04:57 PM

Yes, yes! Sweet Jane, we see you! What caused this split in your personality?? Jane in PA was just too plain??

K
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: guess what? - 02/19/02 05:16 PM

Jane,

I realize that you hesitate to go over there because you must behave, but the AC board has a lot of recent posts regarding the Palms. Almost every one is outrageously positive. Now this may be tough, but just click above and go over to the "good" board. Keep telling your self, "I'll be good. I'll be good."

Re: guess what? - 02/19/02 05:21 PM

On second thought maybe we should ask Chloe to copy some of them and forward. She's always been the pinnacle of propriety as far as these boards go. In fact, Debbie's been pretty well behaved over there as of late also. (Oh yeah, there was that topless thing. But I'm sure it was but a momentary lapse.)

Yer welcome.

CC
Posted By: Chloe

Re: guess what? - 02/19/02 06:34 PM

Yeah, right! [Linked Image]

Re: guess what? - 02/19/02 09:47 PM

oh, my, be still my tongue!!!! too funny.

i'll hit these issues one by one.

1 - my ISP went bankrupt & the board did not seem to like me changing things. i couldn't reply for 3 days. so i asked marty to delete me, so i could start fresh. every woman's dream!!

2 - as for debbie, my dear friend, frank saw me reading one of her emails the other day and said " boy, she has some mouth on HER, doesn't she?" (she was not having a good day. you know i love you, hun. and i am worse, which is why i saty on THIS board!)

3 - KC, when i picked that stupid moniker, i had no idea i'd be yacking here for 2 years!

4 - chooch - ya know me too well, friend!

5 - i did read those posts (smart a**), and in 2000 Lan had even rated the palms A#1 in condos, BUT, nobody here has actually STAYED there. * exception, heidi & jen the sisters from last year, and their parents own 2 units.* i just wanted to hear from someone who has no special interest in it, ya know?

now, i have a kitchen floor to go mop.

thanks all. it is nice to know y'all care! [Linked Image]
Posted By: KC

Re: guess what? - 02/19/02 10:07 PM

Sweet Jane, I also have a kitchen floor that you could mop.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: denverdan

Re: guess what? - 02/19/02 10:11 PM

lol

Yea Jane.... ME TOO!

Re: guess what? - 02/19/02 11:55 PM

How 'bout mopping my garage. There be a little extry if you do the motorcycle too.

OK, OK...Jane I'm positive that I saw a whole bunch of posts in the last few days on the other board about the Palms from recent guests. Nobody's gonna know if you sneak over and take a peak, as long as you maintain the high standards over there designed to keep the riffraff from "entertaining" those who wish to actually get some information. Check out the Debster under "No shoes, no shirt, no service". We best keep an eye on her.
Posted By: Debbie

Re: guess what? - 02/21/02 12:57 AM

Okay, okay, okay...... As I sit here and blush!!! Okay!! So I occaisionally have a bad day and cuss like a sailor... (That was a REALLY BAD DAY)(Jane!!! I'm gonna get you!!!!) Or a wench as the pirate may say...... (he'd be so proud) Chooch, I'm really, really trying to be good. I promise.
and I humbly apologize for my "inappropriate" post about topless sunbathing on the good board....... Come on guys.... You have bad days to.... So I need a vacation. Doesn't anyone else???????? [Linked Image]
As for Jane's new name.... Hmmmm... Sweet Jane? I guess it beats MaryJane.... LOL
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 02-20-2002).]
Posted By: Scott

Re: guess what? - 02/21/02 02:46 AM

Hi Jane... In answer to your original question, yes! I have stayed at the Palms... Last time was in summer of 2000. We like the place very much. we have stayed in the top floor two-bedrooms and like it becasue the 2nd bedroom is upstairs in a loft with a sitting area and bath, while the master is down. The location is good and the beach area is nice.

Scott
Posted By: Chloe

Re: guess what? - 02/21/02 03:49 AM

Hey give Debbie a break here, she had a bad day and a wild day.......that's real life. [Linked Image]
Just try calling me on one of my bad days......blue streaks......flying.
Oops, I gave away too much info.

SweetJane.....she is sweet.

[This message has been edited by Chloe (edited 02-20-2002).]
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: guess what? - 02/21/02 04:13 AM

am i confused or what?????? What other board???? Where????? C
Posted By: denverdan

Re: guess what? - 02/21/02 04:22 AM

Cheri... you are to cute. Talking about the message board there, NOT the chat area.
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: guess what? - 02/21/02 05:40 AM

Sweet Jane is a good ole song!

Re: guess what? - 02/21/02 07:44 AM

i've been crazy janie and her mission man, i've been what in the world ever became of sweet jane, i've been lou reed's sweet jane, i've been tarzan's jane, dick's jane (the PRIMER BOOK one, with spot, guys), i've been jane says, jane's addiction, yes, maryjane, plain jane, jane the brain, jane the pain...never did like my name. always wanted to be a susan or jennifer. oh well.

anyway, thanks scott, i do really appreciate it. and glad to hear it. still hoping - hubby actually said 'maybe' tonite!!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: guess what? - 02/21/02 07:46 AM

'Sweet Jane' that sounds nasty...
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Re: guess what? - 03/09/02 07:51 PM

Where the hell have I been?
Since ya dropped the "PA" moniker, does this mean you are no longer a "pain in the ass"? [Linked Image]

Re: guess what? - 03/10/02 06:15 PM

pirate, love, do i have to pick up the "f.u." moniker instead???

just kidding, you know i love ya. hey, did ya land a job yet? seriously, i hope ya are doing ok.

i am hoping for a trip in may...it is looking promising!

Re: guess what? - 03/12/02 04:09 AM

Funky Underthings? Damn girl! That's what a washing machine is for! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Yup...I'm a woikin' man agin....that's where I've been...REAL work, none of that surfin' the 'net waiting for them to close the doors anymore...but I still manage to lurk around the board from time to time...
I'm hoping to lug my crew down there for Christmas...we'll see how well the wife can refrain from spending my newfound paychecks!

Re: guess what? - 03/12/02 05:05 PM

Hey Pirate.
Congrats on the job. Think you could send a little of your luck this way???? I sure need it....
Debbie

Re: guess what? - 03/13/02 05:03 AM

I dunno if I'd call it luck...I was out of work for 5 months!!! But even a blind pig eventually finds an acorn...so here's some of my "luck" headed your way! [Linked Image]

Re: guess what? - 03/13/02 04:47 PM

THANK YOU PIRATE!!! I sure needed it. It's been five months for me now.... Maybe that's the magic number.... Still haning in there...
Debbie
Posted By: pagodacook

Re: guess what? - 03/22/02 02:00 AM

I'll be staying at the Palms at the end of June/beginning of July. Sadly, that is still three months away so it may take me a while to be able to speak from experience but I'll be sure to report how it goes. Oops - I just noticed from another post that you will be there in May...so I guess you can report back to me and tell me how it goes. Their website is impressive at least. I love how they have the cocktails posed in the virtual tour pictures. I also notice the rooms have blenders. Very cool. Where in PA, by the way? I too live in the Keystone state.

Pagodacook [Linked Image]
(a newbie)

[This message has been edited by pagodacook (edited 03-21-2002).]
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board