AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Why don't you just write to each other via the email?

Posted By: yeahright!

Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/26/02 10:30 AM

I had a thought. Most of you people, who don't even live in Belize, spend a lot of time clogging up what would otherwise be a reasonable message board, with idle witterings that have little or nothing to do with Belize, SP or AC at all. A small minortity use a disproportianate amount of space writing idle comments to each other, are you really bored at work or something? Why don't those few contact each other by email or another message board so the people really interested in SP don't have to sieve through pages and pages of mind numbing dribble to get to the real news, gossip and stories. Common guys get a grip. Take up chess or something to releive the bordom.
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/26/02 03:05 PM

in case you haven't noticed...Marty made this category for us who want to "chat" about BZ or whatever.....too much negativity in this world....we have jobs, work long and hard and enjoy interacting with our friends on here!! Sorry it irritates you, but you do have choices here.....like don't read the ones that you feel are meaningless and have nothing to do with BZ!! Learn to be content with what you can't change!! C
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/26/02 04:15 PM

The best response to that post would have been none.

Others ask questions that don't get answered.

We, as people, are way too quick to respond negatively.
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/26/02 06:18 PM

What part of "GENERAL Chat Area" do you not understand????
Posted By: KC

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/26/02 10:28 PM

How nice. Somebody does need to "get a grip". MOST of us enjoy reading what MOST people post on this message board. If you do not, then don't read it. Simple.
At least MOST of us sign our names to our posts.

Kathy
Posted By: Bernd

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/26/02 10:47 PM

We don`t need you at this board. Look around, there are ca. 75.000 island you can talk with (if they have a board.)
Good luck!
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/26/02 10:50 PM

besides, i would never give all you weirdos my email address!!!!

(hee hee hee)
Posted By: Mosquitorose

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/27/02 05:25 AM

Hey Guys, That is Amos talking....he brushed up on his spelling...hahahah. Oh boy! he sure is something else.

MR

notice the word "writings" he spelled that witterings lol.....how about dispro.....lol, he tries but he is so readable...hahah made a funny.

[This message has been edited by Mosquitorose (edited 03-26-2002).]

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/27/02 06:32 AM

BEERND...you are too funny!!! And Mosquito...i don't think it's "AnalAmos"...just not his tune!!?? C
Posted By: Ken & Lynne

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/27/02 07:10 AM

A "sweet" little tune it sounds to me, not your famous Amos!

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/27/02 07:48 AM

It's like fly fishing around here.

You guys can't help yourselves can you? An opinion on everything, and you have to answer it all.

If the hat fits wear it, you people did.

PS. What with the he??
Posted By: Ken & Lynne

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/27/02 08:35 AM

Somebody flipped the light on...
Cockroach on the run!!!

"La Cucaracha...La Cucaracha..."

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/27/02 03:20 PM

I guess you can't help yourself either???Yeah....Right!!!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/27/02 03:47 PM

This reminds me of the person who leaves a message on my answering machine saying “I won’t leave a message because I don’t talk to machines” ha ha ho ho he he.
I think our mystery person is clogging up this thread with dribble but does not have the smarts to realize he just dropped to our level! Poor thing.
gay

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/28/02 12:23 AM

I realized!!

Just because I can't spell doesn't mean I can't read, have an opinion (low, that it may be) or have a sense of humor (inflamitory, that it may be).

Chin up guys, there will be plenty of other threads that you can spout your 'quack' wisdom on. LOL

I've decided, I love this message board!!! I am here to stay. Love it or lump it.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/28/02 01:23 AM

Yeahright. welcome to our humble abode.
Please sit up straight and act friendly, and we will enjoy the pleasure of your company. Hang in here, eventually you will learn something. We are a tell all group.
"there is a situation now, if it is not resolved soon I will be telling the whole story"
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/28/02 03:57 AM

yet her thread has nothing to do with belize...and here she is again. (ok, us too)

"my name is yeahright, and i'm addicted..."!
Posted By: Mosquitorose

Re: Why don't you just write to each other via the email? - 03/28/02 07:34 AM

I just love it! and Yeahright! you must love it too...you're still here...reading all our senseless dribble and loving every word of it. Hey guys! he's flyfishing...close those flies guys..lol.

Chloe put that situation on the board so we can get a wack at it. lol

Mosquito (she bites!)
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board