AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls?

Posted By: Laguna Punta

Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 05/31/02 10:33 PM

Rumor has it that Charlene and Bruce are considering providing one of those fancy Blue Tiddy Bowl Cocktails for a dozen Robin's Egg Blue "Flying Lady" Golf Balls. A spontaneous ground swell of demand might "make it happen". I need your support for those blue balls!!
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/01/02 12:09 AM

Hey Bill....i know where plenty of blue balls are...trouble is, i'm not coming down soon!!! C
Posted By: Enigma

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/01/02 01:32 AM

LOL
I'm still trying to figure out why all these folks are giving stuff away just so Bill can smack golf balls off into the lagoon?

Must be his charismatic charm! Or maybe he registered himself as a charity.

Please clarify Bill.

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/01/02 08:15 PM

Enigma: Cool name! It certainly not my charisma. No one remembered me at my 10 year High School Reunion. I'm thoughly forgettable. I think that these fine businesswomen, Charlene and Jennie, would rather me back on the lagoon hitting errant shots, than bothering them with my proposals.

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/01/02 08:20 PM

Cheri: I know. Monday nights at Crazy Canucks. I hear da music from Laguna Punta. Take care: Bill PS. Thanks for the information.

[This message has been edited by Bill Thornton (edited 06-01-2002).]

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/01/02 08:57 PM

Yes, Yes, Yes, Its happened!! Bring in a dozen new robins egg blue golf balls to BC's, and receive a complimentary Blue "Tidy Bowl" Cocktail (CHOOCHOO'S FAVORITE!!). In consideration of CHOOCHOO'S legendary "thirst" for drinking these POTTY cocktails, Charlene limits the offer to one per customer per day. Charlene doesn't want her business to go down da toilet!!
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/03/02 05:27 PM

Hmmmmmm, there MUST be some way around that one-a-day rule.
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/03/02 05:50 PM

easy, friend...disguises! man of a thousand faces. try a hat, then a scarf, then sunglasses, a wig; a different guy each time! i'm sure she'd NEVER recognize you.

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/03/02 08:12 PM

CHOOCHOO: When ya come to BC's wear lots of clothes! Everytime ya have a "Tidy Bowl", take off an item of clothing. I'm sure Charlene would either not reconize you and/or enjoy the strip tease. After your totally naked, go take a swim and lay out on the beach. WOW!! Honorary British Solgier on leave!!!

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/03/02 08:27 PM

Bill,

I'm real sure that your suggestion, although well intended as usual, would be a very BAD idea for any number of not so sutble reasons.

Now, appearing to be one of those Limey jugheads on leave has unrealized potential. Just think how absolutely obnoxious and offensive one could be, and NO ONE would expect an apology.That's livin'...

CC

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/04/02 07:00 PM

CHOOCHOO: The only question is why we didn't think about this earlier. It reminds me about the Seinfeld episode when George discovered the joys of dating a prisoner. Take care: Bill
Posted By: Debbie

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/05/02 04:05 AM

Hi CHOOCH!!!!
So explain this to me again??? I bring a blue golf ball and I get a tidy bowl for free??? The last one I had, I shared with munichchick out of a little plastic pink toilet... (For grins and giggles) but the damned thing lit my hair afire!!!! How about a yellow golf ball and I get a panty ripper for free??? Deal???? [Linked Image]
Debbie
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/05/02 07:52 AM

that's a DOZEN balls. she ain't no fool.

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/05/02 09:13 PM

Yeah. And I know where the pink plastic toilet is at, and what it's been doing! Unfortunately it's one of those new 1.6 gallon things, and that blue stains it pretty bad.

Remember--equal parts, a dollop of Blue Curcao, a little ice and bombs away. I will gladly send payment in kind to any of y'all June partygoers who can produce sworn testimony from Ernie that you drank three full sized "Nasty Blues" in an hour. Really. Not kiddin'

Re: Blue Cocktails for Blue Balls? - 06/05/02 10:56 PM

BAD CHOOCHOO!!! Its twelve (12 or dozen or both hands of finger and two toes) new robin egg blue golf balls for one (1, uno, lonliest number) Tidy Bowl. 12 balls for 1 Tidy Bowl. PS. Charlene will keep my balls.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board