AmbergrisCaye.com Home

For Debbie & you other Texans

Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke

For Debbie & you other Texans - 03/29/02 07:45 PM

Subject: Survivor Texas Style

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its
own, entitled Survivor, Texas Style.

The contestants will start in Dallas, travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston, and down to Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, onto El Paso, then to Midland, Odessa, Lubbock, and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to Abilene, Ft. Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volvo with a bumper sticker that reads,

"I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!"

The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 03/29/02 08:03 PM

zeke,
i still eat meat on some occasions, do i still qualify. i used to have a bumper sticker that read "fur, the look that kills" with a blood smear on it. i survived that.
gay
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 03/29/02 08:09 PM

You are definitely gay too....LOL
Posted By: KimBehindDoorNbr3

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 03/29/02 08:47 PM

Zekester-

I'm a "damn" Yankee--though they don't let me breed with the natives. Can I play?

Kim

(PS: To all y'all uninitiated in all things "Texan", a Yankee is someone from outside who comes for a short visit. A "damn" Yankee is one that chooses to stay. ;-)
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 03/30/02 01:59 AM

And all the contestants will not be from Texas!!!!!! LOL
WE'll be on the look-out when the travel thru Ft. Worth, they will never make it back to Dallas. We'll round them up, and put them in the Stockyards on a Fri night!!!!!!!! LOL
Rick
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 03/30/02 05:38 AM

Rick, If you need any help,you've got my number....Just give me a call!!!!!!!!!!!!
John

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 03/30/02 06:22 AM

LOL, Too Cool:

Waiting for the press release now, on the contestants, and time and date!!!!! LOL LOL,
Rick

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 03/30/02 03:10 PM

I don't know, Rick......i bet there's some folks in Dallas that might want to keep them around for awhile!!!! Hell, they might not make it OUT of Dallas!! C

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 04/01/02 04:04 PM

kimbe, i am also a "texan by choice" i have been here 23 years so this is home. i married a redneck and everything. if that doesn't initiate you nothing will.
gay

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 04/01/02 05:26 PM

Hey, Gay-

Gosh darn if I didn't marry one of 'em, too!!!

On our first date, I got a full ten minutes on how a couple of years before he had fallen into the mouth of a "whale"...

Not yet versed in Texas-speak, I asked all sorts of questions regarding how he didn't get "chewed up" or otherwise digested.

Once it became apparent that we had both hit a wall due to the giant quesition marks over our heads regarding the other's sheer stupidity, I asked him start the story again...and *spell* any words which confused me. (Thank god for margaritas, the conversation was slow but amusing.)

Turns out the goofball fell into a WELL.

OOOooooooooh!

...and the rest is history... ;-)

me
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 04/01/02 05:46 PM

LOL still!!!!

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 04/01/02 06:09 PM

kimbe, i must be converted, i knew exactly what "fallin in a whale was"!!! in the beginning, my big communication error was wanting to know why everyone needed a "pin". i thought, how can so many people lose their buttons??? that is how a texan asks for a "pen". miss janie grammer lady, you would just die.
gay
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 04/01/02 06:25 PM

once, years ago, frank & i were talking about moving to atlanta.

we decided after listening to the s-l-o-w speaking patterns and accents, we would have blown our brains out in less than a year.

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 04/02/02 02:46 AM

It aint tha bad!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Rick
Posted By: Debbie

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 04/02/02 02:56 AM

Okay folks... I see that this was addressed to me in particular... Ha ha ha..... You did notice though, that the contestans don't go through Corpus Christi???? That's because down here the males are stripped, tied to a fence and a newborn calf is let into the pen!!!!! Fate worse than death......
And the female contestants??? You get a round with "Bubba". You won't WANT to get to the finish line. You're a true convert... [Linked Image]
So when are you signing up, ZEKE????
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 04-01-2002).]

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 04/02/02 05:35 PM

LOL...GAWD, GAY !!! You're really good!!!

I still don't always get it--especially
words like "pen".

Last week I was at Whole Foods. Whipped out my writing utensil to sign my credit card slip. Handed said slip and my utensil to the cash register person. She nabbed them both, paused a second, then said...

"Yur-pee-un?"

Numbly for a moment I thought, "no, I seem to currently be in control of my bowels"...then I proudly said...

"Oh, no...American...from Chicago actually."

(Hit the wall again. The guy behind me finally had to translate. It wasn't pretty.)

K. [Linked Image]
Posted By: KC

Re: For Debbie & you other Texans - 04/02/02 05:46 PM

ROFL!!!

"yerpeeun" can have so many translations!

(I assume you meant "bladder") ROFL again!

K
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board