AmbergrisCaye.com Home

going to journeys end and got a question

Posted By: mommy

going to journeys end and got a question - 02/20/02 04:19 PM

hi everyone my hubby and i r going to JE on april 18. i have been reading all these bords some bad stuff is being said about this place and some good has any one been there recently? this is our first trip to ac and out of usa. i feel confident in our choice but i just found these bords and now i hope someone can reasure us on our upcoming trip. thank you for your time
mommy
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: going to journeys end and got a question - 02/20/02 05:43 PM

I wouldn't worry too much about making a bad decision on lodging on AC! You probably would be hard pressed to find a REALLY bad place to stay. Since you are coming from the cold north you will enjoy your stay in this beautiful place!.....Relax and waller in the luxury!!......I'm jealous......i don't get to return until June... Richard

[This message has been edited by Richard Chambers (edited 02-20-2002).]
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: going to journeys end and got a question - 02/20/02 07:15 PM

i am sure you read my posts then. i stayed there 8/2000. if ya want to ask me specifics, let me know & i'll email you. i, too, felt confident about my choice...then. and i too am a mommy.

denny shane, who you have read on this board, used to work there.
Posted By: mommy

Re: going to journeys end and got a question - 02/25/02 04:15 PM

thanks for replying. 53 days and counting im sooo looking forward to going on this trip i have never been there before just want to kick up and relax!! thanks again !
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: going to journeys end and got a question - 02/25/02 04:46 PM

if relaxing and getting AWAY is what you want, you will get it there. it is very quiet.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board