AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Pamela HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 03/31/02 10:08 AM
Bernd,
May your day be filled with many friends and much laughter. See you soon.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 03/31/02 04:30 PM
OMG!!!! It's your Birthday??!! Happy Birthday to youuuu....Happy Birthday to youuu....Happy Birthday dear Bernddd.....Happy Birthday to you!!! I'll be there IN PERSON to sing to you in 17 days!!!! Coconut....we love and miss you!!!!
Posted By: Chloe Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 03/31/02 11:20 PM
Happy birthday BERND, have Bill Thornton take you to lunch at Caliente's, on his tab.
He owes me a bowl of soup anyhow.
Posted By: denverdan Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 03/31/02 11:21 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND!
I don't know you but sure heard a lot of good things about you! Have fun!
Hope
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 04/03/02 04:22 AM
Happy Birthday, Berndt!! Sorry that I didn't attend the function at the junction. I've been baby sitting three girls lately. Take care: Bill
Posted By: sweetjane Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 04/03/02 05:20 PM
bernd, will you be in AC when we are...5/28 thru 6/2? i guess you will be the one with the accent?

i will be the one yelling at my kids. my husband will be the drunk guy next to me.
Posted By: Bernd Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 04/03/02 08:08 PM
sweetJane, yes that`s me with the accent, I will meet you hopefully, so we have some fun. Thank`s for all birthday wishes, yes I getting older and older, so forget it. I had a nice day with friends.
Bill don`t show up, I understand that, babysiting 3 girls around 17 can be fun too. LOL
COCONUTS, 14 more days, the Coconut shut is alredy in the cooler.
See you all soon
Bernd
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 04/04/02 03:24 AM
Some bad news for us Caliente's er's. The place is temporarily closed due to "water" line breakage. Main street is torn up today, so we are all hoping things get restored soon.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 04/04/02 03:31 PM
BERND!!!! NO Coconut "shuts" until after dinner-PLEASE!!!!!! On this trip i will choose to be a "different partier"....too many missed memories....if ya know what i mean.....plus i don't need to kill anyone on a golf cart, or try to drive it into places where it won't fit!! LOL....we'll have FUN!! Live ones a comin'!!!! C
Posted By: divnflylots Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 04/04/02 07:38 PM
Not good to hear about caliente's water problem! I love that place, I eat there 2 times a week when I am there, gotta have the seafood fajitas with lots of hot sauce!! Be back there in begining of July, bernd gonna be around than? I am about recharged and ready to get my divemaster, Im planning on staying, well let me think........forever
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERND - 04/08/02 08:31 PM
Caliente's back up. Good news for Bill!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board