AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Barefoot Skinny Show

Posted By: CarrieC

Barefoot Skinny Show - 03/17/02 09:03 AM

Can you please tell me what Barefoot Skinny's schedule is for next week. I am only going to be in San Pedro for one night. I know he is playing Sunday 3/24 at CaribIsland Hotel, but I'm not sure what day I am arriving.
Thank you.
Posted By: weile

Re: Barefoot Skinny Show - 03/19/02 03:10 PM

Barefoot Skinny is playing at Fido`s every Monday (joke night) and Friday + Shark's Bar every Tuesday.
He also plays with his rock band, Category 7 at Fido's every Wednesday and Saturday.
Have fun!!!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Barefoot Skinny Show - 03/19/02 04:37 PM

Hey note Weile, is one of the seven in Category 7. They are really good entertainment. Say hi to Killer Whale Dale for us.
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Barefoot Skinny Show - 03/19/02 07:03 PM

maybe he can answer another question for me then...

i will be there for a week sometime in may. is there anyone (or anywhere) i can rent an acoustic guitar for the week, or a few days? i play nearly daily for my own recreation (and sanity), and will be missing my own guitar while there. i would love to be able to rent one to play on my balcony or beach. it is my escape.

i will be coming to check you guys out!

thanks.
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: Barefoot Skinny Show - 03/20/02 01:32 AM

I've got a beautiful Classical Guitar and a first class porch!!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Barefoot Skinny Show - 03/20/02 05:23 AM

Jane you will enjoy your visit to Bill's Lagoona Punta.
Purple Steed is the the tame part, passing that 14 ft Croc/Satan is exciting, to say the least. Bill sits in the lagoon, the birding is great, his veranda is the best, great view back to San Pedro, while you are playing his guitar. Bill's plants should be lush by then, oh and the golf course should be completed.
I enjoyed visiting his retreat.
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Barefoot Skinny Show - 03/20/02 10:23 AM

Bill: did you say you were having a party at your place for all of us in May? Jane can serenade all of us on the guitar.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board