AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Silkpainter... you there?

Posted By: KC

Silkpainter... you there? - 05/09/02 12:02 AM

Hi silk -- It's me again. The drowned rat who visited you last December. [Linked Image]
Since you are actually "down there" I am addressing this question to you. I would appreciate your advice.

We would like to buy a safe for our house on AC. I have been told that they are available several places in Belize City. Do you have any information as to where that might be? And how I could contact them? We would like to have it, and install it when we are down there the last week of May. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Kathy
Posted By: lovey and thurston

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/09/02 12:50 AM

Hi, Saw your message and you can get a safe from Wayne Castleberry. He has the moneyexchange at the Spindrift Hotel. Tell him R.B. and Judy sent you.

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/09/02 01:18 AM

Judy,
Does he have them on hand so that we can just go buy one when we are there? If it must be pre-ordered, can we contact him at the Spindrift, or ???

Thanks a bunch!

K
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/09/02 03:17 PM

hey kath...if this doesn't pan out, you can reach silk at her email, it is linked to her website at caribbeancolors.com .

i emailed her the other day about something and she responded very quickly.

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/09/02 04:38 PM

Thanks Jane. Will do.

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/09/02 09:14 PM

hmmmm. tried www.caribbeancolors.com

Nice, but not silk's stuff.

What did I do wrong?

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/09/02 10:05 PM

check your email.

sorry, must have missed something in silk's url. funny thing is, i've seen that other site before too.
Posted By: Barry

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/12/02 01:33 AM

KC & Sweet Jane, That "other" website was ME! MY work! I just happened upon THAT "domain" name FIRST. I aspire to somday reach HER talents!
I'll be in S.P. 5/26 thru 6/2. Diving & painting!

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/12/02 04:07 AM

Barry,
I love your work! Maybe I can afford one someday. They are at The Belizean Arts store, aren't they?

I read on another post that you are going to be there the same time as us! Bringing any art with you? [Linked Image] Where ya stayin?

Kathy

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/12/02 04:33 AM

yes! i remember you now!

will miss you both...i get there 6/11.
Posted By: Barry

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/12/02 12:03 PM

KC, Will be at Lindsey's/Orlando's (Belizean Arts/ owner)the 1st few nights. Perhaps w/Bill T. one night and then DEFINATLEY at SUNBREEZE 29th-1st. YEP! Bringing some GREAT, NEW-stuff!(matted PRINTS too) Always ck. at B.A. for me mid-late mornings. I dive w/Larry Parker too. Sorry I'll miss ya Sweet Jane! (The infamous SJ from Penn?)

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/12/02 04:44 PM

yep. that's me. enjoy.

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/12/02 11:57 PM

Barry,
We will definitely try to catch you at Belizean Arts!

Kathy
Posted By: silkpainter

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/17/02 04:01 PM

I've been off the board for a while, traveling and working the business. I'll don't have any real information on the purchase of a safe, however, people have them here, so I know they are available either in Belize or Chetumal, Mexico. I'll ask around for you.
The website address is www.caribbean-colors.com
--Silk

Re: Silkpainter... you there? - 05/17/02 04:10 PM

Thanks, Silk... I guess I've struck out on the safe deal. I don't want to go on a search in Belize City for one, so I'll just do more checking around.

Thanks for the website clarification.

Kathy
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board