AmbergrisCaye.com Home

GOOD FRIDAY AM

Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 02:19 PM

hey boarders, am i the only one awake this morning??? smile well rise and shine. its a soggy boggy day again here in houston. i would die of depression if i lived in seattle. i am indeed a child of the sun. laugh
gay
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 03:13 PM

hi gay!

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 03:26 PM

hi janie girl, loved the pix of the leaves. my mom said they were at their peak last week. she said it was beautiful. that is something that i do miss about the north. but now the white flurry stuff that comes next - i do not miss a bit. we are getting drenched by activity from a hurricane hitting the pacific side of mexico now. bummer. it is putting a literal dampner on our hawaiian halloween party for tomorrow night. well it does rain frequently in hawaii so it is fitting.
gay laugh
Posted By: RobertE

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 03:26 PM

Gay -

Sunny here in Denver but cold with snow on the Rockies. Can you e-mail me at [email protected] I'd like to pick your mind about Houston when you have time.

Thanks,

Robert

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 03:59 PM

thanks about the pic. i think it hasnt peaked yet here. getting there. very pretty. today it is overcast & 55.

i sure wouldnt want yer hurricanes. u can have 'em.

for the rest of you, here is last week in PA:

http://www.pbase.com/image/6177610
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 04:14 PM

Ah, sj,

Don't I see Frank way in the background, in a half submerged canoe, desperately waving for help as you continue to take idyllic pictures of leaves.

Thought so.

CC
Posted By: Spyder

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 04:33 PM

Gay, what part of Houston r u in?
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 07:48 PM

Hey Gay! I just saw an ARK go down Woodlands Parkway !! :p

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 08:21 PM

well right now i am at work :rolleyes: near hobby airport, just returned from lunch. yummy. laugh
we are getting a lil break from the rain now. good thing because webbing was forming between my toes and animals were passing by my office window two by two.
i live in laporte out on galveston bay. we are right in between the houston yacht club and the sylvan beach pavilion. those used to be the big landmarks but you may know the area better if i say near the kemah boardwalk. anyone near me??
gay

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/25/02 09:46 PM

chooch, my friend. he may fein an active lifestyle, but...

i live a half-mile from that spot. what u see in the distance is frank lying on the couch watching the history channel on the big screen.

this one should make you smile:

http://www.pbase.com/image/6160938

have a spoooky weekend, all.
Posted By: Spyder

Re: GOOD FRIDAY AM - 10/26/02 09:15 PM

No, I'm in Bunker Hil. do visit the Turtle Club and Outrigger every now and then tho.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board