AmbergrisCaye.com Home

AC Dateing..revisited

Posted By: Axeman

AC Dateing..revisited - 10/30/02 03:23 AM

For all you single folks looking for the right person who shares your love of sunsets, warm tropical breezes, and the deep blue sea....among other things...
Posted By: Loie

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/30/02 05:55 AM

The Axeman returneth!

Good you see you around again!

Laura
Posted By: crawfish

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/30/02 08:29 AM

Laura,

he's just trying to get layed, nothing more nothing less. laugh [Linked Image] eek
Posted By: Grace

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/30/02 02:27 PM

Crawfish,
What makes you think that I"M looking to get laid? Put my avatar back where it belongs!!!! shocked
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/30/02 02:53 PM

pon the curb...??????
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/30/02 05:57 PM

hey, axe (you dog!)...how ya doin'???

you still in DC? coding? nice to see you back.

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/30/02 11:41 PM

Well...I MIGHT have been looking for the love of my life..but you all seem to think all men think only with their small head.... NOT the case with me. I've remained single after a REAL messy marraige 19 years ago...I plan to choose wisely this time. I am open minded and a free spirit, I do not translate that as the "one night stand kind of guy"..ok now that I've vented....here's the Ax update:
Since last we spoke, Stayed at Metro DC Police till 4 months ago as the Network Hardware and Security Camera installer...Got to do all those neat little long range cameras for IMF...(International Monatary Fund) protests...then 911 came along..was 1/2 mile from the Pentagon when the plane flew over me...had no idea it was the one till the Police radio went NUTS...did 24/7 duty for about a month...got burnt out BIG time...Had a falling out with the company due to their refusal to pay ANY overtime for that period.
Got fired for calling the lead Network Engr. a Butthead ..in those words..
As of now I've restarted my renovation company, which has been doing well. I'm MUCH happier being my own Boss anyway...Rick came up to DC for work...partied BIG time with him...had an ABSOLUTE blast with him...He's like a brother to me...In case your wondering thats the Rick of Rick and Cheri' who are in San Pedro as we speak...I'm saveing my bucks for a 14 day stay in April unless Rick hires me down there in which case I'm off to the Island for a while.We may swing a deal in Costa Rica, but thats only a chance at this point...Who Knows...
Well..thats all folks!
BTW Grace..is that avatar a real picture of you?

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/30/02 11:45 PM

Who the HECK is Crawfish ANYWAY!!! I'm slightly offended, you can't possibly know me or you would have never said that.

This is not to say I don't love a long passionate lovemakeing session...

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/31/02 02:42 AM

I'D PEH 5 BUCKS U.S. TO SEE YOU DO IT AWI A CRAWFISH

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/31/02 03:54 AM

LOL

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/31/02 04:48 AM

Steamed with Old Bay?
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/31/02 02:17 PM

Try finding Old Bay seasoning in San Pedro....or Belize for that matter.
Better take some with you Axeman....LOL smile

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/31/02 02:58 PM

(tee hee hee. old bay. that is what i brought to sandshaker when i visited belize!)

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/31/02 03:00 PM

Tammy, who is crawfish?
HI JANE!!!!

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/31/02 03:03 PM

MQQSE...I stick to my own species....but thanks for painting a rather disturbing picture.

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/31/02 04:51 PM

morning axe. finally, the rain stopped here & i can see the sky. is it unseasonably cold there too?

did ya see my pumpkin pics?

this is a great time of year to live in bucks co. it is just gorgeous. quintessential fall americana.
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 10/31/02 06:11 PM

I have no idea axeman...sorry

Your pumpkin pics were interesting Jane.
The fall is a really nice time for pictures. smile

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 11/01/02 02:24 AM

Negatory on the Pump pic's...where are they?
Posted By: Grace

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 11/02/02 02:37 AM

Yes, Axe, that's a real pic of me, although from a few years ago. I'm a bit older now. I'm glad you posted a little background on yourself, makes you more interesting, if you know what I mean. And, oh, BTW, I'm not a one night stand either......but, I'm hoping to be in AC way before April...email me. wink

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 11/02/02 03:09 AM

K...will email. Nice Pumpkins Jane!

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 11/02/02 04:33 AM

Axeman!!
So good to see you!! I have asked about you several times.
Welcome "home"...

Re: AC Dateing..revisited - 11/03/02 11:03 PM

Thanks...ya..9/11 and working for DC police made a REAL busy guy out of me...WAS insane here for months...
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board