AmbergrisCaye.com Home

S. Jane

Posted By: NYgal

S. Jane - 01/03/03 05:16 AM

With all due respect, you're in my thoughts often. Keep working on it, as your relationship had always sounded positive until most recent.

Even with your added stress with Dad, bless his sweet heart, you can work together to rebuild if necessary.
Love does not just stop.

Sing to your hearts content and guide yourself.
Posted By: Mexicana

Re: S. Jane - 01/03/03 05:27 AM

Ditto! SJ, My thoughts are with you...proceed with care be gentle with yourself! We women tend to blame ourselves first.... TAKE CARE OF YOU!!
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: S. Jane - 01/03/03 09:54 PM

(blushing). i am trying. thanks for the kind words. dad went into a nursing facility today. very emotional times, indded.
love to you all.
Posted By: Debbie

Re: S. Jane - 01/08/03 01:10 AM

Thinking of you kiddo.... Everyday, several times a day.... I know it's hard. Hang in there and stand tough. I know you can. You know I love you and am here for you always...
Deb
Posted By: Chloe

Re: S. Jane - 01/18/03 04:49 PM

Jane SweetJane, where are you? Got up thinking about you today. Check in please. Hope you are okay.

Re: S. Jane - 01/18/03 05:41 PM

to all of you who i consider friends, this is a good time for some nice, supportive words.

those who know it can email me again if you'd like. cheri, u were right, the road back from hell is a loooong one.

Re: S. Jane - 01/18/03 07:08 PM

Road back from hell can be long. No short cuts allowed. But one can use one huge leap of faith to shorten that back from hell long road.
Posted By: skullyboy

Re: S. Jane - 01/18/03 09:50 PM

Sometimes It feels like the road goes up a steep mountain and for every step forward you slide two steps back. I guess we just need to hang in there and not lose hope. Hang tough girl it has to get better. At least I hope so.
Posted By: Danl & the Boop

Re: S. Jane - 01/23/03 05:57 PM

Hi SweetJane;
I don't know you or the problems you are going through right now, but Betty and I have worked with support groups for many years now and know it is a bitter experience.
One of the greatest things we recomend is the book "Rebuilding" by Dr. Bruce Fisher.
It is one of the greatest tools to help a person heal from a broken relationship, whether
from divorce, separation or death.
I'm not Dr. Phill but we have the same hairdoo!
Our hearts are with you and give yourself a big hug;
Dan'l & the Boop smile

Re: S. Jane - 01/28/03 06:59 PM

SweetJane, how are you? I am thinking of you today. Check in with us. Love you, Chloe
Posted By: denverdan

Re: S. Jane - 01/30/03 12:14 AM

Ditto Jane!
Posted By: klcman

Re: S. Jane - 01/30/03 01:11 AM

oh Janeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yooooooooohooooooooooooooo Janeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Posted By: toad

Re: S. Jane - 01/30/03 05:48 PM

she's on tour with wacky mac and the she devils

Re: S. Jane - 01/30/03 07:16 PM

Jane could you at least post pictures of the tour....hehehe

Re: S. Jane - 01/30/03 07:40 PM

hi guys. i'm here. i lurk once a week or so. your concern is touching (even you, toad).

i have had a week or 2 of ups and downs, and i think the ups might still win. every day is a new emotional challenge.

but i am home and with my family.

thanks again (esp to those who were there for me when i really needed you).

Re: S. Jane - 01/30/03 07:40 PM

ps - those pics are not for this family-oriented forum wink

Re: S. Jane - 01/31/03 12:06 AM

Thata girl, you're humor is working.
Posted By: klcman

Re: S. Jane - 01/31/03 12:50 AM

frown frown frown i wanna see pics

seriously, hang in there, it WILL get better!
Posted By: NYgal

Re: S. Jane - 02/03/03 03:57 PM

I wish I had counted my zip lock bags, Jane !
laugh

Re: S. Jane - 02/03/03 04:13 PM

NY, too many or not enuff? (it must be not enuff. there is no such thing as too many ziplocs!)
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board