AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Snowing in VA

Posted By: Axeman

Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 03:35 PM

Just wanted to share that I'm now REALLY ready for AC...8 inches of now last night...UGGGG
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 04:09 PM

YIKES ! This sure is a strange Winter.
Sorry to hear it, but I think we are just sharing with you. wink
Posted By: Ladytree

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 05:17 PM

Axe,we got 5-6 here in the valley and it just started again! I am so OVER the flippin snow. Yet on the bright side, it is pretty lookin at it laying itself down thru the woods.

Joneane
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 05:50 PM

Hey Axeman,
today the high in Ft. Worth is going to be in the 20's with snow and sleet tonight. Too cold of us here in TX!!!!! Can't wait for the island!!! See ya there..
Rick
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 06:30 PM

rick,
keep it up there pls, laugh i just uncovered my hibiscus and sega palms. lost all the leaves on my lemon tree but the lemons are still hanging on. also out of that stuff they call firewood. i truly hate winter. can't wait to be complaining about the 100 degree heat again.
gay smile
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 07:12 PM

Just hang in there Gay.....It's on it's way & I for one can hardly wait...I hate this cold weather.....Hope to meet you all at the Texas party........... wink smile cool
Posted By: BettyGib

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 10:29 PM

I'm in VA too with the snow. As a teacher, the white stuff bought us a day off, but one that has to be made up on Memorial Day when students and teachers REALLY want to be outside. They better not do anything to spring break when we're heading to Belize.
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 10:46 PM

brrrrr, cold here in Ohio as well. Will get some snow tonight, but nothing like you folks east of here. Blame it on that groundhog in PA who saw his shadow! 7 weeks and counting!
CANNOT WAIT! laugh

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 11:03 PM

sorry to hear about the snow, just saw the headlines from ny confirming it. :rolleyes:

ax is a man. . . .
8 inches in man measurements. . . . .
thought maybe you just had a light dusting laugh

gay
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 11:09 PM

am not sure, but .....hope you didn't think I was calling Axe a GROUNDHOG! hahahahahaha laugh

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/07/03 11:13 PM

no no no doberMAN,
i was only questioning ax's ability to make a correct measurement seeing how he is a MAN.
although now that you mention it, how come the groundhog is always male - punxitoney pete, punxitoney phil, huh!
gay
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/08/03 01:39 AM

Cool, in South Texas today, high of 51...hehehe

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/08/03 03:38 AM

You all have me rolling on the floor...

Yup...4 inches..two times..hehe
It was fun going out in the 4X4 and tearing it up...it's the only good thing about the darn stuff.
Snow also makes me pull all the trip pictures out and remember why I work.

Bought the ticket so I can meet Rapier at BZE and hang at Jets Bar till he gets in. Ahhh...that first Belikin is always so sweet...
Posted By: Rapier

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/08/03 06:56 PM

70 DAYS AND COUNTING AXE !

Better not have all that Belikins drank up B4 I get there :p

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/08/03 10:02 PM

Very funny...You know darn well my limit is 4....I hate wakeing up on other peoples front lawns.
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/10/03 02:42 AM

We never got any sleet...never got any snow smile smile Axe...I don't recall you being a lightweight??? LOL....Rapier-how about you??? A lightweight, too???? C

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/10/03 02:53 AM

Yup..it's true C'..lightweight..Scott(Rapier) on the other hand can out drink ANYONE..hands down. I think the only thing that stops him is time.

Oh, 4 more inches of snow coming...just a dusting...
Posted By: Rapier

Re: Snowing in VA - 02/10/03 09:39 PM

Hmmmm, Me a lightwieght .....[thinking]..... NOT !

hehehe, no really I have actually cut WAY back, simply due to the fact that I can literally drink for hours and hours and not get drunk, but I figure the physical effects on my body Can't be Good for it. Therfore; why not just cut it out. I have [just to test the theory] not had an acholholic beverage as of yet in 2003, however this does not mean I wont be partaking in AC!! laugh wink :p
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board