AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Margaritaville

Posted By: skullyboy

Margaritaville - 02/23/03 02:16 AM

Well i can`t be in San Pedro in April. So i`ve decided on the next best thing. Jimmy Buffett concert in Las Vegas. Whooo Hooo!!!! I just scored Buffett tickets.
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: Margaritaville - 02/23/03 02:26 AM

If I wasn't going to be in AC in April, I would be jealous! I would love to see that concert, have a great time parrothead! smile
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Margaritaville - 02/23/03 02:36 AM

Daryl,
Where is he playing??? Sounds like a great time! I'm hoping to see him in Key West this year.
Wish you all could join me in AC next month. I'll be thinking about you and the gang.
Cheerz!!
Posted By: KathyMLT

Re: Margaritaville - 02/23/03 05:15 AM

I'm jealous..His concerts are so awesome. Saw him at Madison Square Gardens in November 2001. Was just what NY (and I) needed to help the healing process. Have a great time!!!!!!
Posted By: denverdan

Re: Margaritaville - 02/24/03 01:56 AM

BRAT! wink
Posted By: skullyboy

Re: Margaritaville - 02/24/03 03:22 AM

Hope, you still have a chance. Jimmy Buffett tickets go on sale Monday for the Denver show. Us for stiffs in Salt Lake have to go to Nasty old Las Vegas to get our Jimmy fix. I`m totaly stoked. I got to see him in Phoinex last October. It was a hoot. Vicki, If you get to see him in Key West let me know. That would be about as good as it gets, Except for Maybe a Jimmy Buffett show at Fido`s. Haven`t heard anything about Jerry Jeff week from anybody. How was it someone?
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board