AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Immissing

Posted By: Lady D

Immissing - 02/25/03 03:52 PM

The Queens had a meeting last night at BCs. It was decided that you would have to first come down to San Pedro for a try out. If you are to be a SSS we must make sure that your pink thong does not clash with our costumes. Besides you've been gone almost a year and some of the queens are forgetting what you look like. Only then will we seriously consider gracing your Socail Club parteeee in Texas. Isn't Texas that the country just north of Mexico?
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Immissing - 02/25/03 11:14 PM

try out? Try out? TRY OUT???? How many Queens do you have now? laugh Someone of my standing does not "TRY OUT". I may visit with your HEINASS' and may even allow each of you an "Interview" IF, you agree to attend the "DO", and do not cause any problems with the law! Commitments are required prior any obligations from the SSS! laugh wink smile cool
I doubt that any of the Queens have "forgotten" me! Thats not something one forgets! And, yes, Texas is north of Mexico and is boarderd to the north by Canada. The west coast town is El Paso and the east coast town is Texarkana! How ya like them apples? laugh laugh
Posted By: Pamela

Re: Immissing - 02/26/03 03:54 AM

I.M......
YES YES YES....my vote is come on down for a visit. Don't forget the pink thongs...
The 4-legged tater tot puts in his vote for a visit as well.
By the way...if I visit Tejas, does that mean that I will have to learn to like Iced Tea?? laugh laugh

Re: Immissing - 02/26/03 04:07 AM

Pamela, Iced Tea ain't all you will learn to like ! laugh
Posted By: Pamela

Re: Immissing - 02/26/03 03:04 PM

Oh baby Oh baby Oh...
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Immissing - 02/28/03 04:09 PM

missin honey, show your pink thong and get the lady queens to boot scoot up here for the partee'.
queenees, i got an ice tea that will knock your tierras off - know what i mean?
as a matter of fact i think that all the guys should pack their pink thongs for the party. it would serve for many good pages in the scrap book.
gay

Re: Immissing - 02/28/03 04:21 PM

I hate to tell ya this, but I went to the rodeo last night wearing my pink thong. The police report does not indicate what happened to it. As soon as I get out of the hospital........ eek eek

Re: Immissing - 02/28/03 04:59 PM

NO NO NO HONEY, i was also at the rodeo last night, section 306 - where were you???
the only booty making the news was kenny chesney's. i feel bad today. stayed up way too late with my buddy jose quervo.
gay

Re: Immissing - 02/28/03 05:38 PM

Damn that Jose ! He's the one that talked me into wearing that stupid thong !!!! :p

Re: Immissing - 02/28/03 07:25 PM

laugh he talked me into taking mine off laugh
gaaaawwwd that david is a lucky feller!!!
wink

Re: Immissing - 02/28/03 07:32 PM

HAHAHAHA......... Go David!!! laugh
Posted By: Axeman

Re: Immissing - 03/01/03 05:42 AM

Try Sausa...Commrativo...That's what I had tonight...Jose is for rookies

Re: Immissing - 03/01/03 08:41 PM

Hey Ax, Hiya doing buddy ? I know I shouldn't but I'll try it. Give me your home phone # so I can call you for bail money ! eek laugh
Posted By: klcman

Re: Immissing - 03/01/03 09:00 PM

Patron Gold anyone?
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board