AmbergrisCaye.com Home

WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL????

Posted By: RobertE

WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/09/03 04:50 AM

It's the smell of an Old Fart! Raise your tankards high and shout out a hearty arggghh!! for none other than that Crusty old Fart Over 40 Pirate as he celebrates his 49th birthday this coming Sunday!!!

Not too much longer and he'll be getting his coffee free at McDonalds and playing bingo at Walmart on Thursday mornings with his new buddies !!!
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/09/03 04:54 AM

ARGGGHH! Enjoy your birthday, Pirate! laugh
PHEWWWW! nuttin smells like an old fart!! :p
Posted By: B_b_f_b

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/09/03 05:11 AM

That Pirate's an old one. Geeze, where's his walker. Yo Pirate Man. I miss you and your fam. Sorry I missed you around Christmas. Looking forward to seeing you in July though. Happy Bday Dude.
Posted By: Axeman

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/09/03 12:29 PM

From one pirate to another...
HAPPY B-Day!!!!!!
Raise a tankard or two for ya in AC....11 days to go...I have'nt packed yet...omg
Posted By: Debbie

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/09/03 03:08 PM

49 huh???? Sounds like next year we're going to have to change his name to over 50 pirate.... tee hee hee.... laugh
Happy Birthday ye ole skallywag!!!
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/09/03 03:25 PM

Happy Birthday Pirate. 49 huh? I would have "pegged" ya much younger. I will raise me tankard of Red Stripe to ya while down in Jamaica next month! Have a great Bday.
Posted By: Bobber

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/09/03 10:02 PM

49? You got that wise in only 49 years? Happy birthday and keep up the good work.
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/10/03 04:27 AM

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!! You yellow-bellied, land-lubbin', daquiri-swillin', gutter-crawlin', Frenchman!!! What's this 49 [email protected]&!!!?
I'm still young enuff to kick yer arse fer spreadin' lies, but I will let you buy me a beverage or three!
Thanks fer the birthday wishes folks, as much as I'd like to...I've not yet lost count...1958 was the year of the blessed event! I'll be 22.5 in Belize years (borrowed that from Timmy!).
There will definitely be some tankard hoisting around here! (Yeah...that 2 gallon job you guys got me last year, and a bottle of aspirin!)

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/10/03 04:47 AM

haha, Pirate....still, 22.5 is getting closer to 25! laugh Enjoy that gallon!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/10/03 06:10 AM

Happy Birthday Pirate. You can lie about your age if you want too......just kidding. I believe you......just kidding. laugh
Posted By: sweetjane

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/10/03 02:01 PM

happy birthday, pirate! i hope that wench of yers walks yer plank.

seriously, have a great one.
Posted By: Gela

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/10/03 08:50 PM

Pirate - hope your wife also shivers your timbers too!

Congratulations! (I get to try that one on for size later this year - but don't tell anybody)
Posted By: Loie

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/10/03 10:47 PM

Well blow me down - has it been a year already? Happy Barf-day buddy ol pal. Blessed event? Guess that's subject to opinion. Aw, you know we loves ya!

Just another wench,
Loie
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/11/03 12:48 AM

Happy Birthday Mr. Pirate!!!!! C & R laugh

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/11/03 09:39 PM

Mr. Pirate???? Damn...you know how to make a guy feel old!!!

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/11/03 10:14 PM

Oh....and not to be forgotten (and much sweeter smelling) our very own Mad Dog shares an April birthday with yers truly...ok, she's better lookin' too....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!!! Let's Party!!!! ARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Posted By: denverdan

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/12/03 04:08 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIRATE MON AND SAMMY!!! laugh
When is da Partee? wink

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/13/03 02:55 PM

Happy Birthday today, Pirate and Mad Dog (love that name!). smile Wonder if Pirate is into that gallon yet?
Posted By: RobertE

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/13/03 05:47 PM

Don't worry doberman - he has the old keg-a -rator in the garage going full steam I'm sure and it is a nice day here today so lots of trouble in store I'm sure.
Posted By: Mosquitorose

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/13/03 06:18 PM

ahoy der matey and a happy birthday indeed it is...three pieces of gold and a bottle of rum for ye..arkkkkkk
Posted By: Chloe

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/13/03 07:47 PM

How many days has this Party been going on?
How many are still standing?
Just how Happy are you, by now....... wink

Pass the dang cake around please, I have a sweet tooth.

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 04/14/03 03:22 PM

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! Pass the aspirin...i thought somebody said keg, not cake...the kegerator was in nonstop operation all weekend! I think I even heard my dear wife, She-Devil, say she wanted to go back to AC THIS summer instead of next! laugh
Talked to Mad Dog last nite...we were both in the same happy state of over-refreshment, but it sounded like BC is needing a carton of Depend under-garments...damn, he's REALLY old!
Posted By: Mad Dog

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 05/01/03 05:36 PM

Thanks Guys...the more they drink the better I look....ha ha Say, Pirate got his ears sunburned last weekend...something about forgetting his cream...we had a GREAT time and BC was the pin ball leaving the bar... :rolleyes:

Re: WHAT'S THAT FOUL SMELL???? - 05/02/03 06:49 PM

Hey....I offered to try the Vodka Cream thing, but no one offered to help "whip" it up!

Yeah...good 'ol BC was floating like a butterfly...hahahahahaha!! Bet he didn't dive the next day, huh?
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board