AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Where did Camper's post go?

Posted By: Turnbun1971

Where did Camper's post go? - 04/17/03 09:14 PM

I had a response written, and couldn't post it. It seems to have disappeared.
I'll post my response here:
Originally posted by belizecamper:
DO ANY OF YOU PEOPLE EVEN HAVE A LIFE OFF THIS BOARD?I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVEN BEEN TO BELIZE?AND IF YOU EVER DO REALLY GO HOW MUCH DO YOU SPEND THERE?YOU ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH OF CHEEP LOSERS TO ME!!!AND LET THEM PICK UP THERE TRASH ITS THERES!WHY EVEN WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU,,,YOU ALL LOOK THREW ROSE COLORED GLASSES...THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT GO AND EVER GO BACK TO BELIZE SHOWS YOU ALL WRONG!!!!!I REST MY CASE.
Translation for those of you who had a difficult time reading Camper's post:

Do any of you people even have a life other than this board? I would really like to know how many of you have even been to Belize, and if you really go, how much (time? money?) do you spend there? You all sound like a bunch of cheap losers to me! Let them (I assume he means the residents of AC) pick up their own trash. It's theirs! Why even waste my time with you? You all look through rose-colored glasses.

I'm sorry I don't understand the last sentence, so you'll have to figure that one out on your own.

I know I said we shouldn't feed the trolls, but this is quite entertaining, and since I don't have a life, I have to get my entertainment somewhere.

Camper: I'm glad you don't plan on going back to Belize. My guess is the residents of Belize are grateful you didn't enjoy it. With an attitude like yours, the term, "Ugly American" was probably used in reference to you more than once.
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/17/03 09:20 PM

Belize camper I take offense to what you said I have a good life, travel to Belize each month I like san Pedro, do not like everything, but I am a big boy and know there is nothing perfect, I own the largest cruise agency in the north east we sell 36,000 people a year I have 60 wonderful people work for me I can travel anywhere in the world for free I have 6millon air miles .own 3 houses, lots time to have fun, life is so short, get over your time in Belize if you did not like it go on .I like the message board like the info like the nice folks .I never thought it as a guaranteed info center with a double your money back if you do not like san Pedro .or Belize took there comments to be helpful what happen to you that got you so angry with Belize I like to fish ,eat good food ,make new friends snorkel ,and sleep ,I do all of that in san Pedro it makes me warm and fuzzy and look forward to going back each month ,but some people can not do that so they share there thoughts with others to keep the dream alive till they get back you sound so bitter take a happy pill you will feel better good luck to you in your future travel plans chill
Posted By: Chucklebutt

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/17/03 09:36 PM

Capt -

Are you single? HaveI got a woman for you!
:p
Posted By: mountain Larry

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/17/03 09:49 PM

Dear Belizecamper or anyone else that wants to read this, I, like captjeff also take offense to your "No Life" comment. I do not own the biggest anything (except maybe beer gut) and I only get to visit Belize once a year because being a lowly school teacher, my funds are somewhat limited. However I have a great life, a great wife and we both have a wonderful time when we visit Belize and find reading this board fun and interesting. The one thing that captjeff and I seem to have in common is the theory that you need to chill. ML
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/17/03 10:05 PM

FERGIT ABOUT HIM...... Gimmie another Belikin ! :p

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/17/03 10:11 PM

chucklebutt thanks so much everyone wants to fix up the capt jeff ..be down may 3 if your there buy you a drink or two or three show me a pitcure or the live person will buy her a drink or two or three ,or any one else from the board have a great day
Posted By: ChrisW

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/17/03 11:10 PM

Is it just me or is his spelling getting better? Ok that last post was a bit off, but the first few were not as bad as usual with only a couple of mistakes. It had me questioning his identity for a minute...
Posted By: ckocian

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/17/03 11:17 PM

I think you're right, Chris, it wasn't one of his best (worst?) efforts.
Posted By: Sandshaker

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 12:33 AM

He just doubled up on his medicine...and now it's wearing off...LOL
Posted By: seashell

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 02:26 AM

Cheep, cheep, cheep . . .

I think I'll just beak off here a little, hee hee

Big Frank, I've been to San Pedro *twice* already this year alone (2003). Hmm, now lessee, that makes a total of 33 days spent in San Pedro in the past 4 months. That's not too bad considering I have to work for a living.
Posted By: klcman

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 02:30 AM

but what kind of work do ya do?????? wink

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 02:57 AM

Ask me somewhere else and I'll tell you.
Posted By: Chucklebutt

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 02:38 PM

Aye, Aye Capt! I'll be sure to find you as I'll be there on the 2nd...
Posted By: Marie

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 02:55 PM

Another poster, a week or so ago, said these sites were getting nasty. And, seems so. Maybe we could all do better. Really, what's the deal...we're all just sharing opinions.
Posted By: Marty

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 03:42 PM

you got it chrisW
that was a post from a frequent super negative visitor who many of us are familiar with.

thats why it got pulled
Posted By: Big Frank

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 04:16 PM

Seashell, You're GLOATING! And it's t-t-tinkin' me off. I have no room to complain as I skied Taos, NM & Jackson hole & Vail this year. So, as you can see I had ALOT of fun. That was painful!

XOXO

Frank
Posted By: ckocian

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 04:33 PM

Another of his multiple personalities.

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 04:51 PM

definitely has more non-personalities than the Nurse Cratchett could ever imagine
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 04:51 PM

hahahaha, jimdiver, I am ready to trade in this life! thanks for your concern. Happy Easter to ya!

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 04:59 PM

dobie - you have arrived laugh - ya just been flamed by the MAN hahahahaha

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 06:01 PM

jimbelizediver or what ever your name is today ,what did you eat for breakfest ,nails you should take your own inventory.?? talk about getting a life . ??I am new to the board and like it found it very helpful if you do not like it go take hike.how dare you say any thing about me you do not know poop about my life stye or life .you like to get off on thinking your cool ,and witty well hear is the news,your not.to have many friends is great to have one enemy is one to many
Posted By: River Shark

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 06:07 PM

Don't let him get your dander up Capt. mad

Its obvious that schools not in session today - the kids get "Good Friday" off.
And observing the post that this deviant has left, he obviously has the mind of a school child. :p

Hey I ned to call you and visit about the trip. I'll try to call you Monday. Have a good weekend Capt.

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 08:54 PM

Sorry, Big Frank, I might actually have had you confused with Camper. Glad you got to enjoy all that skiing.
Posted By: Mel S

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 08:57 PM

We have been involved with Belize for 21 years. We spent six years in the region most of time being peace corps volunteers, later we managed a restaurant and a hotel. later we moved back to the states. I have gone back to Belize about six trips and 8 trips going to southern Mexico to visit. We ended up to Europe three times. In the near future, we may move back to the land of the Maya. we are going back to belize this june. it is true that some of the people are not very experienced traveling in central america. who cares ? they want to read the post to get a feeling about the region, that's great. that is what the internet is about, information and communication. have a great Easter, Feliz Pascua
Posted By: Marty

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/18/03 10:34 PM

very well put Feliz, thanks.
Posted By: Mel S

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/19/03 05:42 PM

Hey I wrote it Marty ! "Feliz Pascua = Happy Easter" in Espanol. And i would like everyone to have a wonderful Easter tomorrow. Very-Best-Wishes, Mel S..........
Posted By: Mosquitorose

Re: Where did Camper's post go? - 04/20/03 02:34 AM

that nasty camper must have been amos...he can't spell worth a lick...he doesn't have a life folks!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board