AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: vballcoachccv Is it June yet??? - 04/21/03 01:55 PM
Okay,
I know that some of you think that soon is next week, or even the middle of May, but I like to think that my trip is soon. We are arriving on AC June 16th and staying there through the 22nd. Then, we are going to Caye Caulker for a couple of days. Finally, we will head to Maya Beach to end our trip near Placencia. I realize that June is farther away than some, but I just talked to my brother and sister-in-law to be, and they aren't going until the end of July. (I have been trying to tell them that I can show them around on their honeymoon, but they insist that they go on their own) Oh well, is there anyone else out there that will be there in mid to late June???
Posted By: toad Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/21/03 02:20 PM
no, its not june yet
Posted By: Oranges Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/21/03 02:35 PM
Fairly new to this board, but hubby and I will be in Belize from June 1st to at least the 21st. Going to go from one end of the coast to the other and probably Tobacco Caye.
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/21/03 02:46 PM
I'll be there in June if my wife lets me go!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/21/03 03:20 PM
Larry, tell her are going to get some smokes.
Ernie
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/21/03 03:41 PM
Hi you guys,
I'll be there again from mid-May thru June. Trying to get Ms Jane to come down for a few days...
Aren't ya'll from Colorado? The Honey and I are going to be out there late in July. My friends (who also love BZ) have a large Tent Party every year, this one is TP 19! There will be lots of "ladleing".
Hope to see you guys... you know where to find me!
Vicki
Posted By: Gela Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/21/03 04:31 PM
Amy and Larry - glad you're going back! Although, I knew there was no doubt. smile
Posted By: vballcoachccv Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/24/03 01:36 PM
vicki,
I hope that when you are here in Colorado during July it won't be snowing like it is now. I know that we need the moisture, but let it rain!!!
All this cold weather makes me wish it was June and I was in Belize even more. We will come see you while we are there.

ML,
I hope your wife lets you go to Belize. Didn't you say that she wanted you to stay home and paint the house or something?

Toad,
Thank you for the thoughtful answer. Do you know what month it is if it's not June?
Posted By: vballcoachccv Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/24/03 01:37 PM
Gela,
Sorry we will miss you while we are there. We have actually talked about when we can go back next year. Oh no, we're hooked!
Posted By: GailM Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/24/03 02:23 PM
Haven't set dates as yet but will make my annual summer trek down sometime mid June and stay until mid July. Probably be in Placencia for lobsterfest last weekend of June, then A.C. then Caye Caulker for Lobsterfest second week of July.
Posted By: kmgentry Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/24/03 03:14 PM
I'm going to a conference in Belize City the last week of May, but will be at the Cayes the first weekend of June. Anyone else going to be around???
Posted By: Gela Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/24/03 04:24 PM
Amy - for next year - we should try to arrange a reunion on AC with the folks we met in 2002. Jane, Debbie, Hope and Dan, Teenah, Sharon and Scott, Stu & Missy, and the others (I still have my "list")! We could get Vicki to arrange a partee for us. Maybe BFS will have a new band by then!
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: Is it June yet??? - 04/24/03 08:08 PM
Gail, We will also be at the Lobsterfest in Placencia, We went last year and got rained out, we have been assured that it will go as scheduled this year rain or shine. Where are you staying while you are there?

Vballcoach, If you loved your husband more you would paint the house and just let him enjoy Belize.
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/01/03 03:27 PM
OK, It's not June yet but, by God, at least we can now say it's at least May! 47 days until departure! (that's 1128 hours) (67,680 minutes) (4,060,800 seconds)
Posted By: Mad Dog Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/01/03 05:04 PM
BC, Mad Dog, Como and his wife....will be in AC the 19th to the 28th...ready and willing to party!!!! A couple of us are originals of the Colorado Chapter for AC Where will you be staying? wink wink
Posted By: GailM Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/01/03 06:15 PM
ML,
Great - we'll see you in Placencia Are you all staying at CI again in AC?(we met at the bar at CI during the birthday bash)I will be staying with family in Placencia and you can get in touch with me through the Tipsy Tuna Sports Bar (I'll be staying upstairs) or my Belize cell which is 614 2394. Do you know where you will be staying as yet? Looking forward to seeing you both again. I am also bringing my teacher friend Sandy again (she is hooked!)
We'll coordinate a meeting for a drink place once we get closer to travel dates.
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/01/03 07:40 PM
Mad Dog and Gail, We are not absolutly sure where we are staying yet, but it's a small enough town I'm sure we can meet up. We have been known to visit a bar or two. See you all then. ML
Posted By: vballcoachccv Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/01/03 10:36 PM
ML,
Perhaps you should be spending that valuable time you have spent counting hours, minutes, and seconds painting your house. I hope you get that done so that you can go to Belize with your wife:)
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/02/03 02:49 PM
What house? Which wife?
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/02/03 03:41 PM
Hi! I have been to AC and will return there the last week in June.
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/11/03 07:56 PM
Hey vballcoach, Can't wait to meet up with you in only 37 days! Will you dance with me?
Posted By: vballcoachccv Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/26/03 07:16 PM
getting closer,
Ml. I would love to dance with you. Just let me know when and where. I'll be there!
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: Is it June yet??? - 05/26/03 07:34 PM
Dear vballcoach, Working huh? How about a long slow one one the 16th of June? (dance I mean)
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board