AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Looks like quite a crowd in May...

Posted By: Islenutt

Looks like quite a crowd in May... - 04/29/03 08:23 PM

By the latest count there will be close to 40 boarders on the island between 5/1 and 5/17!
One hell of a party laugh
Posted By: River Shark

Re: Looks like quite a crowd in May... - 04/29/03 08:46 PM

HELL YEAH!!!!
TOGA, TOGA, TOGA, TOGA.
Animal House here we come!
Posted By: texasbug

Re: Looks like quite a crowd in May... - 04/29/03 08:48 PM

Islenutt,

Got my soft-sided cooler yesterday and am on the countdown. Leaving in 8 days and a wake up!!! Bags are semi-packed and ready to go!!! I am so excited I can't stand it!!!
Posted By: Seaislegal

Re: Looks like quite a crowd in May... - 05/01/03 05:33 PM

Woohoo... can't wait!!!

Cooler carry-on bag is packed! Just need to ditch out the contents and fill it with Beliken when I get there! Just e-mailed Banana Beach to get a cold case of Beliken in my fridge for when we get there. Time to go get my $$, hit the tanning bed, pack and all that stuff. Time for the May party to start!!!!!!!!!

Andrea in Atlanta
42 hours to go
Posted By: Islenutt

Re: Looks like quite a crowd in May... - 05/01/03 05:42 PM

texasbug and Seaislegal - Only 22 hours and I am on my way!
See ya all at Banana Beach. laugh

Re: Looks like quite a crowd in May... - 05/01/03 08:55 PM

6 days and a early wake up to get to the Austin airport. Leave at 10:00 and arrive in Houston at 11:00, fly out for paradise at 11:55 arrive at 1:24. Fly over to the island and then gegin the party!!!!!!

Anyone else on the same air flights on May 8???

Tanning is done and the small bag is packed.... Took all of the good advice of the people on this board and packed light. The older I get the bigger the medicene bag gets though!!!

Happy Trip to All!!!!
Posted By: maya10

Re: Looks like quite a crowd in May... - 05/01/03 09:52 PM

We fly out of George Bush same time,same arrival, but on Wed. the 7th. Where are you staying?

Re: Looks like quite a crowd in May... - 05/01/03 10:01 PM

We are staying at the Banana Beach with several others that are on this Board are staying?? Maybe that will be a new Post!!

Where are you from??
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board