AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: dbdoberman Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 04/30/03 02:51 AM
[Linked Image] Have a great time Jackie, Islenutt, and all others who are going to the big banana! Raise a toast to us boarders left behind at Jackie's Bday party! Happy Birthday Jackie! smile I hope you guys are packed! Come back with good stories!
Posted By: Marty Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 04/30/03 02:53 AM
AMEN TO THAT!
wish we could all come along....
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
Posted By: NYgal Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 04/30/03 03:30 AM
I will be there with you !!! laugh
Posted By: klcman Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 04/30/03 03:33 AM
in the words of Axe -------

BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

BB & AC look out!!! here comes the BANANA QUEEN, the WAXEN PRINCESS and the LADY !

( IS WAXEN A WORD?? confused )
Posted By: Danl & the Boop Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 04/30/03 03:45 AM
laugh It is now laugh
Posted By: B_b_f_b Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 04/30/03 04:22 AM
Wait for me. I'm coming to the parteeeee on the 5th.
Posted By: Gela Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 04/30/03 05:51 AM
You guys all have a great time! laugh
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 04/30/03 06:44 AM
See ya on the 5th or maybe on the plane the 2nd.
HELL YEAH!!!
Posted By: denverdan Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 04/30/03 10:38 PM
Have fun now!!!
Toast one (or several) wink to all of us here waitin on your tales from San Pedro!
Posted By: o jackie Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 05/01/03 09:03 AM
Thanks Everyone, DB, I love the banana. OH, by the way. I tried to surprise everyone and arrive early, well,the cat is out of the bag and everyone found out. frown So, I am gone today!!!!! cool See, everyone whereever, the BBQ, my party,banana beach or just strolling the island. Have safe flights everyone and see ya all soon.

Chat crew,love ya all and I will miss you!!!

Marty you should have a full board of trip reports mid-May. I think there will be alot of us there.

OUT OF HERE and BANANA BEACH BOUND!!!!!! cool

Jackie laugh
Posted By: Seaislegal Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 05/01/03 05:46 PM
Waaaaaaah.... I wanna leave NOW!!!!!! I need a Beliken in my Belly!

This waiting just bites.. someone hit the fast forward button to get me to Saturday. And then the slow speed for the next 11 days after that!

Well at least my vacation will start at 1pm or so tomorrow when I leave here for lunch and conveniently forget to come back in!

Andrea in Atlanta ( for 41 hours more anyways...)
Posted By: texasbug Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 05/01/03 08:58 PM
Ya'll don't drink everything before the rest of us get there!!!!

Look forward to meeting everyone here...there!!!!

Texas people will be there on the 8th, Thursday..
Posted By: klcman Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 05/01/03 11:17 PM
dang.......I had my trunks, mask, snorkel & shorts out ready to go...then looked at the calendar.....hmmmmmmm its May - I must been dreaming about Feb/Mar

Princess NUTT - If I miss ya (missed the bananaqueen last night) have a greattttttttttttt time....take them pix and post quickly. DB & I wanna see NOW :p
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 05/02/03 03:34 AM
Yep, lotsa pixs! and don't forget the stories!

Have a super time, Isle, I know you will! smile

Remember, we are all depending on you, oh gatherer of dirt! haha :p
Posted By: Islenutt Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 05/02/03 04:32 AM
No worries guys...
There will be lots of pics, a toast to the birthday girl and maybe just a little dirt. wink
I am at at 9 hours and counting so time to get some sleep. Thanks for all the good thoughts. See ya soon.
laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: klcman Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 05/02/03 05:05 AM
BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII again wink
Posted By: Seaislegal Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 05/02/03 03:55 PM
I have my digital camera ready to go with the 128 card in it to take lots of photos!! My boyfriend and friends have their cameras also. Will also post them when I get back!

Two of my group got there yesterday, one flew out today and I can't wait to get there tomorrow!!! Flying Air Jamaica down.. bring on the free Red Stripes and Champagne!! Flying home on American now since AJ's Tuesday flight is no more.. and using Delta miles for these flights. Now if Delta could only get its act in gear and get a direct flight going to BZE from Atlanta it would make it a darm sight easier next time around!!!!

See you guys on the island! Can't wait to check into my oceanfront room at Banana Beach and get a cold Beliken from the fridge.

Andrea in Atlanta
Outta here real soon and officially on vacation!
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Bon Voyage BB Folks! - 05/03/03 08:16 PM
Good... this island needs some fresh "live ones" after Rick and Cheri's departure.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board