AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous To DenverDan - 05/04/03 04:16 AM
Hi Hopie,
Got the info from Roger on Tent Party 19. It's July 19-28 at Poudre Canyon (just west of Ft Collins). I think we need to get a group of AC lovers and go out there. (Because.... remember he said that TP 21 and forward will be in BZ!!) Just have to make sure whoever goes can handle ladles!!!
Love ya!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: To DenverDan - 05/04/03 08:02 AM
Hey Hope,
Thanks for what you sent down with Ernie!! IT sure helped!!!!
Rick
Posted By: denverdan Re: To DenverDan - 05/05/03 09:22 PM
Trust me girl friend... NOBODY in Denver can handle a ladel like Roger!!! NOBODY!!!

Well, "MAYBE" the Pirate Mon...
although upside down AND backwards??? hummmm

And if you think I'm goin to a "tent" party...
forgetaboutit! :rolleyes:

I would however be happy to research hotels in the area. If there ARE any... I may grace you with my presence.

Hey Rick, I'm glad the fundraiser was a success!
Many thanks to Ernie for taking care of it for us too!
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate Re: To DenverDan - 05/06/03 10:51 PM
hmmmmm...well, I kin handle that 2 gallon tankard you guys gave me (or did it handle me???)...I'll bet a ladle is a piece 'o cake compared to that tankard! BRING IT ON!!!
Posted By: denverdan Re: To DenverDan - 05/19/03 06:35 PM
Hey Vicki... me thinks ya got a live one! hehehe
I'll give ya the wheres and whats later Pirate Mon. Don't be kiddin yourself though... dem ladles are dangerous! eek
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: To DenverDan - 05/20/03 05:27 PM
Let me get this straight, this is like a CAMPOUT with tents and all that? Good grief.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: To DenverDan - 05/20/03 05:53 PM
Hi Choo Choo,
Yes, that kind of tent. My friend from high school, Roger, started the tent parties 19 years ago. It has grown to be about 200 people, although most come and go, they don't stay for the entire 9 days...
When Roger was in Belize last month, he got the "BZ Fever", and has decided that after next year, all parties will be held at Caribe Island!!
I'm not a tent person either, so I'll have to find a nearby hotel and drive in daily. Looks like we'll be there at least 3-4 days.
Pirate...... get your game face on... I'll keep you informed and maybe we CAN do an AC Lovers Day out there!!!
Cheerz!
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate Re: To DenverDan - 05/23/03 03:41 PM
A nearby hotel in the Poudre Canyon? You sure you been there before? There are some small lodges, but nothing that can touch the elegance of Caribe Island! Poudre Canyon ranks as one of my favorite places....pretty close to BC and Mad Dog too (also favorites!) laugh

Chooch...camping in the mountains is a thing of beauty, a BIG reason I left Indiana to live here...but an Indy-Curmudgeon wouldn't know that, would ya? Have another blue drink and enjoy the flatland view! AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! wink
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: To DenverDan - 05/24/03 12:58 PM
Ah, Pirate,

Yeah I can appreciate that mountain thing, but I'm not one to break promises. In particular the one that I made to myself a few years back in S.E. Asia that I would NEVER "camp" again. So far, so good.

Flat lands? Hell we live on the biggest hill in Indy, all of 500'. The view is great until it gets a bit "blurry", if ya know what I mean. And for some odd reason there's a whole bunch of people in town this weekend. Shucks we've even got house guests from Montana. Eight years straight, AND we met in SP at Coconuts.

Bombs away, and blue drinks all around. OK, she only lets me have one a day now since that little incident with the pellet gun.
Posted By: Chloe Re: To DenverDan - 05/24/03 02:46 PM
Choochoo you are so amusing, question who's eye did you put out? (just kidding of course) wink
Posted By: JMS Re: To DenverDan - 06/08/03 03:27 PM
Hi guy!

Do you know where I can buy a Moongoddess T-shirt?

Hope you can help me!
Jeanne
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board