AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: o jackie hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 05/30/03 03:53 PM
Yes, it is the Master of the beautiful Charlie(owner of Pedros Backpackers Inn). It would be June 4th, so where is Charlie having the big party at, Pedro?

Jackie
No money(broke) and there is no-one to take charlie for her walks -so no party-we will probably do something unusual like having a couple of beers.
Charlies party in august is the big one-normally held at Portofino.
I cannot believe that Peter, a well respected man, with many a friend is not having a bash. Something is wrong there. Maybe you should sell your picture instead of donated it and have a party,hell you may even be able to retire?
Posted By: Chloe Re: hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 05/30/03 04:15 PM
Morning Jackie, maybe it would be best to move this Birthday Charlie to General Chat, because this thread is going to get alot of activity, and the natives will become restless....... wink
is 9/9/59 merely fiction??? confused
nope - it was the day after 9/8/59 laugh
wink Ya'll keep yer boney fingers off that picture. I have a PLAN ! laugh

Ernie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETER!!! smile

Sure wish you were having a Party at El Divino!! :p

Love,
Jackie
Posted By: Gela Re: hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 06/04/03 04:31 PM
Peter - a very Happy Birthday to you! Hope you're having a great day. smile
Posted By: Chloe Re: hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 06/04/03 04:43 PM
Peter a big Happy Birthday to you.

Be sure to join us for snacks, drinks and chats in your honor tonight, place to be determined later...lol.

Jackie is bringing the birthday cake, and ice cream, rum flavored of course. laugh
Why do I have to bring everything? wink
Happy Birthday!
Hope it is a good one...
Posted By: Chloe Re: hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 06/04/03 06:57 PM
Jackie my dear, we voted for you to bring the stuff, you are so good at preparing partys.
Posted By: Gary Re: hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 06/04/03 07:05 PM
Happy Birthday Peter!

laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: NYgal Re: hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 06/04/03 08:34 PM
Happy Birthday, Peter.

Will we do this again in Sept.? smile
los cumpleaños felices Pedro - �50 qué?
Enjoy your night at bananas, Peter. A few of us are thinking of an appropriate gift for you. Still thinking......... :p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! laugh
Posted By: Chloe Re: hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 06/05/03 02:00 AM
Moose said, Peter is in his birthday suit.
Posted By: NYgal Re: hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 06/05/03 02:27 AM
MQQSE is always thinking. Love it. wink
Happy Birthday Peter......Be NICE to Chino this time ; )
Hey Peter
Come to the Palapa on your birthday and I will nice you up for free and abuse you in person. What a deal?
Jim
Posted By: toad Re: hmmm.... someones Birthday is coming up!!! - 06/08/03 03:00 PM
36 year old flatland toad, today
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board