AmbergrisCaye.com Home

boarder pic!!

Posted By: sweetjane

boarder pic!! - 06/19/03 05:35 PM

ok, here we go. first pic:

http://www.pbase.com/image/18020645

left to right, me (jane), ibanole, big zeke, vballcoach, mt larry, and larry's brother john.
Posted By: seashell

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/19/03 06:00 PM

Did vballcoach and Mountain Larry used to stay at Paradise Villas sometimes?

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/19/03 07:28 PM

i'm pretty sure it was seven seas. they said they hung at the tides bar. does that help?
Posted By: toad

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/19/03 07:55 PM

that is one of the youngest winos i've seen
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 02:55 AM

JANE-you look so much like one of my "younger days best friend".....sure your name isn't Lisa??? LOL...C
Posted By: Chloe

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 03:09 AM

Jane, thanks for the picture, all of you were really happy, having fun in SP.

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 04:54 AM

here's some more, (sorry marty, one rated PG).

click on each to enlarge.

http://www.pbase.com/sweetjane/caribe_2003

caribe is soooo beautiful. so tranquil. more to come.
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 01:38 PM

laugh i think vickie is saying that ci is number one.
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 02:02 PM

Wow, that view from your suite is awesome. I just might switch from my fav, Banana Beach, to Caribe next time! I did stop there last November for a Belikin and really thought the place was nice. What about that croc that comes out in the late afternoon? Wouldn't want to run into him since I am not a reptile fan.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 03:23 PM

Gay,
Yes, that's exactly what I was saying.....

Jane, I thought you said you wouldn't SHARE that picture....... eek

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 04:34 PM

hey laur...long time no talk! yeah, i saw bb from the road every day, and i didnt like the motel-y feel of it. nor the views of the construction dump on the norh side. caribe is really quiet tho. i love that, some dont. if i was on the beach, i was usually the only one on the beach, 'cept the immaculate landscapers.

miss vicki, you are mistaken this time. the pic i said i would not post was when you were flipping me off at caliente. touche, chickie!!! (you guys see a pattern here. hope says she has some just like them!!!) :p

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 04:36 PM

oh, drove past satan every day and never saw him. we saw like 15 tourists there one day, and it looked like trouble waiting to happen, so we didnt stop.

funny too: i was told by a local that one more trip and i'd be an honorary san pedrano!!!
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 09:14 PM

What a motely crew!!
Posted By: denverdan

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/20/03 09:37 PM

Hi Bill!

GREAT pixs Jane! Thanks I miss dat place!

Shoot Vicki, NOW your tellin me Caribe Island is #1... confused everytime you did that to me girl I thought you were sayin I was #1. laugh

Laurie I would totally suggest you try out Caribe! It really is so very nice! Hey, I'll even vouch for ya to Miss Vicki! wink

MISS VICKIIIII, Laurie is a VERY NICE PERSON!
O.K., now you can exchange e-mail addresses! LOL
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/22/03 02:27 PM

Hi Jane and Hope: A construction dump on the north side of BB? Yikes. Last time I had to listen to all of the construction at Mata Rocks, which is probably done now. As long as Satan doesn't make his presence known on a regular basis, I think I will try Caribe next time. It does look peaceful, quiet and beautiful. How is the food?

Re: boarder pic!! - 06/22/03 05:19 PM

pretty good. not cheap tho (sorry vic) i had eggs, bacon & fryjacks, bbq chick w/rice n beans yum, lobster chunks w/ creamy parm sauce over tricolor pasta (not a scrap left of that!)...but we ate in town often too. watch albert's brain cell shots. man oh man...and laur, there is a super nice lady owner there who has a te-kill-ya holster belt!!!

and the view from the restaurant cant be beat.
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board