AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Thanks Vickie

Posted By: Ada

Thanks Vickie - 08/31/03 07:08 PM

Thanks Vickie, for smile informing my friends that I am not longer at coconuts, which is true,I am enjoying myself here, but I miss all my friends!!
Posted By: skullyboy

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/01/03 02:32 AM

I'd like to say thanks also Vicki for all that you have done for us. Your a wonderful person. Ada congradulations on your new job. I think you'll like working with the Caribe Island gang. They are a great group of pepole.

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/01/03 02:31 PM

Yes! You are right, they are great, wonderful people to be around.
Thanks
Posted By: o jackie

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/01/03 03:57 PM

HELLO ADA,
smile
LOVE,
JACKIE
Posted By: GailM

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/01/03 10:09 PM

Hi Ada,
See you next week. Will give you a call in the next couple of days.
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/02/03 03:17 AM

Hey Vicki....do ya'll still have a yoga class there in the AM???? C
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/02/03 07:13 AM

Yep!!
In fact, that's what they were doing on the dock as I was leaving this morning. smile
I can't believe I'm going to be in the States for 6 weeks..... seems like forever.
Cheerz!

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/02/03 08:15 PM

Hi Jackie,
How are you going girl!

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/02/03 08:18 PM

Gail,
You call me, I am really looking forward in seeing you,We'll get together.
wink
Posted By: Gela

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/04/03 06:32 AM

Hi Ada!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/05/03 02:07 PM

ada, we will miss your beautiful face at coconuts. we will stop to say hi next door on our next trip.
gay & david

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/05/03 08:43 PM

Gay & David,
That will be nice for you to come and see me, I am here at Perla Escondida in the office from 7am-5pm,every day. It's nice to see old friends!
Ada.
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/05/03 08:49 PM

Hi Ada. I have been wondering about Perla Escondida. I have seen mention of this place, but no real detail about it, the location, etc. Is there a website yet? Thanks, and congrats on your new position!

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/05/03 08:49 PM

Gela,
How are you doing? How was your trip over on the main land, I am so sorry about your experience when you were here in San Pedro. confused

Hope to see you soon,Keep in touch, I am no longer at coconuts, but I am right beside it, the new resort that has just been open.

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/05/03 08:52 PM

Thanks,I am enjoying it,
Yes we do have a web; it is www.escape2belize.com/perlaescondida, right now things are slow but we are offering very good prices for our nightly stay, price that no one can refussed!

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/05/03 09:03 PM

http://www.escape2belize.com/perlaescondida that period was messing up the url.

Thanks Ada, it looks like a very nice place. all the rooms are oceanfront, with private balconies?

is this between Coconuts and Corona Del Mar, or on the other side?
Posted By: wart

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/05/03 09:03 PM

Ada,
I think my wife has been emailing you about the package I mailed last week. We will be at the Perla next week and can't wait. See you soon.
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 01:21 AM

On the other side of Corona del Mar.

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 02:24 AM

thank you, Barb
Posted By: kerry

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 10:24 AM

ada....i don't know if you remember me or not....but, i'm the one who took the photos of you and bill under the "luchenbach, texas" signs at coconuts last october.....i'll be back sept. 30 this year....hope to see ya....kerry
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 02:02 PM

I talked to Ada by phone yesterday.... she has an announcement to make........ Oh ADA, where are you????????
Cheerz,
Vicki

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 02:39 PM

Kerry,
yes I do remember you, nice picture, I think that picture is in the lukenback texas moon,he also made them print out the story of how we meet, have you heard of Bill any at all.

Looking forward in seeing you the ending of this month!!

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 02:49 PM

There are alot of people that do not know where PERLA ESCONDIDA is because it's brand New! but it is right beside COCONUTS. Beautiful place. We have alot to offer to the public,Any one! come stop by and see the place, I am here to render my assistance and information.
We have 10 Oceanfront and 9 Ocean view,all 2 bedrooms.

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 02:51 PM

Vicki.......
I will soon, boss is out!

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 02:55 PM

Wart.

Yes, Your package is here, it's in good hands, see you and Mrs.Barbara next week.

Safe trip over!
Posted By: Hollandia

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 05:54 PM

Yes....
I have to agree that Perla Escondida is a very nice place! 5 weeks ago Ada showed me around and it looks GREAT!!
Ada, tell Manfred "hello" from me!! He should be back on the island by now!!
All the best,
Fred cool

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/06/03 08:21 PM

Heh !!
How are you Fred? I don't think that Manfred is on the Island, I think that he would have contacted me.He has my nuber, but whenever I see him, I will give him your messege.

Take care..
Ada
Posted By: kerry

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/07/03 06:22 AM

ada...nice to know that you remember me....that was a fun evening....bill and i corresponded briefly, but then lost touch....last i heard, he left san pedro....hope you're doing well in with your new job....will definitely look you up....this time i'll be staying at corona del mar.....see ya soon....kerry smile

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/07/03 02:15 PM

Good! You will not be so far way from me, just a couple of minutes and you are there, I am right beside Coconuts, be happy to see you. wink

Safe trip over cool

ADA
Posted By: Sandcrab

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/07/03 02:51 PM

Hi Ada,

It's Big Jim from Canada. I haven't seen you in a few years. Glad to see you are going up in the world.

I have been trying to contact David Franco. I know he left the island and the last I heard, he was in Chicago.

Have you any newer info or maybe an email address on him?

Thanks, and stay up.

Jim

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/07/03 09:02 PM

Hi Jim,
It was about time for me to hear from you, How are you doing? when are you going to visit us, one thing, I cannot serve you, your rum and ginger, it will surely be desert in.

David is not in chicago, he is in L.A, he should be down in December of this year, his wife is staying with me.
Email: [email protected]

Nice hearing from you,keep in touch

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/12/03 01:39 AM

Ada...

Did ya see Manfred already??
If so.... Tell him he has to contact home in Austria as soon as possible!! Can you give him the message?? Thanks in advance!!
By the way...Hope you dont have to take care of his bicycle this time around...=))))
Just kidding! LOL
All The Best Ada!!
Fred =)

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/12/03 06:25 PM

No! But I will see what I can do, I will go to his house and give him the meessege.

Hope that it nothing bad.

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/12/03 06:52 PM

Ada....
No, I just found that it's nothing serious....
But still he has to contact his family!!
Thanks for your help Ada!! When I'm down there I will buy ya another lasagna plate!! =))))
Fred
Posted By: Sandcrab

Re: Thanks Vickie - 09/12/03 10:27 PM

Thanks for the info Ada. I appreciate it very much. You must have some One Barrel Rum in that place some where? What no ginger ale in AC these days?

Ada, please send me your email to sandcrab@bigfoot.com I need to ask a couple of questions of you.

Thanks again,
Jim
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board