AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Hi everyone! I am excited to return to Belize in Dec, I think and imagine it every day. I miss it dearly. I have been reading several travel books, mostly stories of people's short reviews, journals and stories of there travel and only found two books that include stories of Belize. I want to read more exciting trips of Belize and seem to find plenty for other Central America countries. I am interested in publishing a book with stories from Central America or even stories just of Belize if I am able to receive enough. I love the book "Travel Tales: true stories" and they have books of individual countries but the closest for Belize is "Travel Tales: true stories of Central America." If you have short stories, reviews, or journals you would like to share and would consider including in a published book, please email me and respond here as well. My email address is: [email protected]

Would love to hear from everyone!
KE

Lan Sluder, if you read this perhaps you can refer me to people you might know who would be interested or give me advice. I love your readings!
So I found about 40 past travelogues and am interested in many of the fantastic stories. I obviously can't use any without permission so anyone reading this who has written one that you'd like me to consider, please contact me!
Thanks.
KE
I distinctly remember reading a travel log on this board, about a week spent on a live aboard boat. The author was female, and her tale was so absorbing. It would be perfect for your book. wouldn't have a clue as to how to find out who she is or even to search on the board for it though..... Marty, do you remember??? It was truly an adventure!!!
Her name is Ann Hollier. The journal is on the //www.ambergriscaye.com page.
Thanks Islenutt!!! This tale was so well written, I would love to see it published if the author approves........
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board