AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: KC Ping Silkpainter... - 12/03/03 06:29 PM
Hi Lee,
We need to chat about some "fish" for a bedroom when it is re-built. I saw some in your shop (a long time ago, I admit) and am hoping I can get something similar. They were some of your largest ones, and you had also painted the matting. They were lovely. I need something largish, or a grouping of some smaller... Do you know which ones I am talking about? I will be down end of Jan, first of Feb to look around.

e-me at [email protected] if you don't mind.

Thanks, Kathy
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/04/03 03:49 PM
Yes I do remember them Kathy, and I will email you.
--Lee
Posted By: KC Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/11/03 05:16 PM
Silk,
Got your e-mail and replied. Did you receive my reply? (which contained some questions...)
I just realized that I may not have heard back from you because of the infamous BTL... <sigh>

At any rate, I'll see you in Jan/Feb.

Kathy
Posted By: toad Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/11/03 08:37 PM
i play ping as well
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/12/03 04:11 PM
hey toad, how 'bout pong?
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/13/03 03:31 AM
Nope, didn't get a reply mail. I've had quite a bit of mail lost lately, can you resend?
--Lee
Posted By: KC Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/15/03 06:05 AM
Oh man... I hate it when that happens. I'll go search through my sent folder right now and re-send it. Give me a heads-up if you don't get it.

Kathy
Posted By: KC Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/19/03 06:38 AM
Silk,
I re-sent.
You get?

K
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/19/03 06:38 PM
Yes I did, and I replied to it, but I'll send again. Lots of mail has been lost, coming and going.
--Lee
Posted By: KC Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/22/03 07:36 PM
Got it!
And replied.
Hope it arrived.
See you in Jan.

Kathy
Posted By: Short Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/24/03 07:18 AM
Curious whether Silk got the mail yet - and responded to it?!

Following this conversation and kind of trying to get through (in my mind) to the subject.

A curious observer.
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/24/03 12:28 PM
KC needs wall fish, Silk can provide wall fish, communications back and forth regarding the exact wall fish needed. If Silk doesn't currently have the wall fish KC needs, Silk can probably turn on her artistic creativity and produce said wall fish.

Glad to hear your re-building plans are going forward so quickly, KC. May you be enjoying your AC home again in the near future.
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/26/03 03:14 AM
Thank you for the interpretation DB, it was pretty dead on.
Oh, that explains who's been bothering me(short). You need to get a more productive hobby, this one will only frustrate you. You must be really bored.
Hotmail has better service than BTL, but even so, many messages have been lost sending and receiving. General note to the universe: If you're reading this and havent heard back from me, send again, I'm pretty good at returning email. I have faith though, that when Kathy gets here that she'll be able to replace whatever was lost in the fire. smile
--Lee
www.caribbean-colors.com
www.cybercayecaulker.com
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/26/03 03:28 AM
Hey, Silky.... I have a box of Lady Godives.... Intrested ?
Posted By: Short Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/26/03 06:14 AM
My Christmas wish goes for you to Silky!
Merry New year, and lots of love!
Short
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/26/03 03:55 PM
I hope your Lady Godives don't catch a cold, being neked and on horseback and all, Earnie.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/27/03 01:20 AM
Not to worry silky, I keep my ladies warm and happy. wink
Posted By: KC Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/28/03 08:05 AM
<grin> Well, that was interesting... I think y'all have it figured out now! Sorry to have to use the bulletin board to make sure e-mail are arriving (or not), but now I think that Silk and I have everything straightened out. It's so frustrating when you don't know if someone has received your mail or not.

Thanks DB for your encouragement. Yes, the house is getting a roof this week, I believe. Can't wait to see it end of January, and buy some "fish" from Silk!

Kathy
Posted By: Short Re: Ping Silkpainter... - 12/28/03 11:19 AM
Happy to hear things are moving, Kathy. No worries there; it'll be finished in no time!

The BTL email is kinda funny now, and I thought the sequence of posts was typifying it.

Sorry if I made it look funny.
Short
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board