AmbergrisCaye.com Home

It's cold up here in Canada

Posted By: Jamesies

It's cold up here in Canada - 01/17/04 12:22 AM

Hello all, my name is James and I want to live with you down there in San Pedro. I have been checking out pictures on the site and reading articles from people about their experiences there, and I really want to be a part of it. If I could find a job, I would make the move in a blink. I will come on down as soon as I have the cash, to visit and inquire about work. If anyone wants to chat, gimme a shout!
Take care, James
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: It's cold up here in Canada - 01/17/04 02:52 AM

James -What can I say-You seem to be just the kind of chap that this island needs-someone with no money and needs a job-my advice would be to stay in Canada carve out a career for yourself -take lots of holidays and move when you can afford to-this is me being nice.
p.s. it is nice and hot down here
Posted By: Jamesies

Re: It's cold up here in Canada - 01/20/04 02:33 AM

You're right Pedro1,
You make complete sense.
I was dreaming about San Pedro, you woke me up.
I am working, but I don't have money. I ought to visit before I consider anything, that'll probably take a year.
Enjoy the heat,

James
Posted By: Ranter

Re: It's cold up here in Canada - 01/30/04 07:58 PM

Originally posted by James Easton:
Hello all, my name is James and I want to live with you down there in San Pedro. I have been checking out pictures on the site and reading articles from people about their experiences there, and I really want to be a part of it. If I could find a job, I would make the move in a blink. I will come on down as soon as I have the cash, to visit and inquire about work. If anyone wants to chat, gimme a shout!
Take care, James
Hello James:

Heard the other day that there is a move for the British Caribbean colony called Turks & Caicos to associate with Canada. But as I understand it, Canadians have to email there reps in Ottawa so that the process can get going. Wouldn't that be great? It means that the looney would have a home in the Caribbean and the islands would have a higher standard of living cool . Check out their site.
http://aplaceinthesun.ca

Ranter
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: It's cold up here in Canada - 02/06/04 01:42 AM

I want some of what ever your smoking.
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: It's cold up here in Canada - 02/06/04 02:52 AM

You bloody pyromaniac -"What are you going to burn down now"
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: It's cold up here in Canada - 02/06/04 03:52 AM

I have to admit, THIS sounds like a challenge!

One can only imagine the cash that'll be required to change hands in Mexico in order to drag a boat through the entire country and across the border into Belize--especially without completely disassembling it and putting it back together at least twice!! I'm imagining it now. It's a beautiful sight! wink

But hey, I'm willing to give it a shot. Your Explorer (signed over to a name resembling mine), your boat, your trailer, your cash, absolutely no guarantees, all my stuff in one small backpack...sounds like a goin' deal.

What year is the Explorer, where can I pick it up and, of course, leave what's left of the parade wherever it ends?
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board