AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Short Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 10:43 AM
As a catastrophic tsunami is going to destroy part of the world tomorrow, I have already searched higher grounds:

"I have received information psychically, which is corroborated by scientific data, according to which on May 25, 2006 a giant tsunami will occur in the Atlantic Ocean, brought about by the impact of a comet fragment which will provoke the eruption of under-sea volcanoes. Waves up to 200 m high will reach coastlines located above and below the Tropic of Cancer. However, all of the countries bordering the Atlantic will be affected to greater or lesser destructive and deadly levels. This site is dedicated to life, to civic responsibility and to information. There is still time to save lives. Thanks for participating in the world-wide alert!" -- Eric Julien

http://www.savelivesinmay.com/

I hope Marty has already moved the Ambergris Caye server to a high location up in the mountains, so the survivors can communicate after tomorrow. For those still in Belize... Farewell:

[Linked Image]

NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY OF COURSE
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 10:48 AM
I guess I am glad that I live in Texas and off the Gulf of Mexico and not the Atlantic. eek
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 12:05 PM
Quick! Everyone to the monorail!!
Posted By: Barbara K Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 12:38 PM
The most recent edition of Travel Weekly (travel industry journal) had a cover page article about the potential for Tsunamis in the Atlantic. May be not to be taken so lightly.
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 12:44 PM
Quick! Everyone to the AC-Mexico bridge!!
Posted By: RMT Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 01:14 PM
I'm in the Pocono's of Pa. and climbing to the highest peak as I type! Phew!! Let me know when I can come down please....
Posted By: Corona Steve Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 01:27 PM
Well, it's time everyone understands the ned for a bridge to the mainland, via Mexico, but the monorail, is not part of my grand scheme.
Does the Gov. know something we don't, and unwilling to alert us, due to panic. Time to get those surf boards ready. Map does not show any problem with Florida, I wonder.
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 01:37 PM
CS -- check out the website posted above -- Florida is toast. My Columbus, Ohio house is now beachfront property -- Peter has already contacted me about moving his place here.
Posted By: Short Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 01:40 PM
FYI: the situation in Florida after tomorrow:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Danl & the Boop Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 02:09 PM
confused Do I Have time to build an ark???? laugh
Posted By: Short Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 02:26 PM
Can I add from my Chalet in the Swiss Alps that the signs where more than clear:
http://www.savelivesinmay.com/slimdocs/art-deep-impact-may-2006-En.htm

"It was precisely on June 25 1995 that the crop circle called "Missing Earth" appeared at Longwood Warren in the County of Hampshire in England. This crop circle, a gigantic view of the interior solar system, to the belt of asteroids, was designed without the Earth."
[Linked Image]

"Knowing that the planets, as well as comet on these drawings, turn in the reverse direction to needles of a watch, this agroglyphe seems to refer to the position of the solar system on MAY 14, 2006 at the time of the closest passage of the SW-3 comet."
[Linked Image]

"But what the creators of this crop circle seem want to say is that this date precedes in fact the actual date since Mars, whose orbit is the first visited by the comet, is upstream of its position at the time of the impact which the "Missing Earth" crop circle suggests."

And on page:
http://www.savelivesinmay.com/slimdocs/art-Apocalypse-on-25-MAI-2006-en.htm
Nostradamus said:

[Linked Image]

"The year one thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven months,
From the sky will come a great King of Fear:
Resuscitate the great King of Angolmois,
Before after Mars reign by happiness (literally 'good hour')."

Because Nostradamus was a great lover of enigmas to be decrypted, this is of course May 2006.
He also said:

"The great star seven days will burn,
A cloud will make two suns appear:
The big mastiff all (every) night will howl,
When the great Pontiff will change ground."

For those who are still not convinced, please also read the prophecies of Mother Shipton, born in England at the end of the 15th Century, on the same page.

[Linked Image]

* The first comet impact takes place.
o God's messenger brings violent storms.
o The impact makes a great noise.
o Old countries die, new ones are born.
o The impact of the comet produces tsunamis.
o The impact awakens volcanoes.
o The impact produces earthquakes.
o Huge floods occur after the ocean impact.
* Humanity fights to survive.
o The survivors hide and fight among themselves.
o Food is hidden, jealously guarded and fought over.
o Fights among the survivors feed a global hatred.
o The first comet fragments disappear.

"The commentary from Doctor Barry Warmkessel is explicit. The even must happen in 2006 or 2007! Note that Mother Shipton states that after the event, extraterrestrials arrive on terms favorable to humanity."

[Linked Image]

Can there be any doubt?
Posted By: Chris Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 03:17 PM
Short we have GOT to do something about your insommnia.
Posted By: SimonB Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 03:50 PM
Bummer, oh well s..t happens. Does this mean I can skip work today?
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 04:00 PM
Will continental air allow me to check a surfboard eek
Posted By: Tillie Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 04:22 PM
I thought the monorail &bridge were the same. eek
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 04:26 PM
If only we had Cuban health care, all would have been avoided
-- damn you SIN!!!!!
Posted By: reaper Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 04:28 PM
Why do these disasters happen AFTER April 15th.

I already payed Haliburton...err..I mean my taxes!
Posted By: Corona Steve Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 05:28 PM
Tillie
The bridge was me alone, the Monorail came from someone else.
But if you want a Monorail. I can include it with my master plan.
Do we have time to do both before the big wave.
Will be easier after, so we will have clear land to work with.
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 05:32 PM
So THAT's why we invaded Iraq -- we need a new colony post-tsunami
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 05:43 PM
Well, it appears this was THE day to check back in here. Short, your altruism is truly in-credible! Thanks for the warning! laugh

Just so you all know - the left coast should be okay and there will always be good coffee here - stop on by!
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 09:12 PM
Law, Maybe I can just surf over to cali from new jersey tomorrow for a cup. smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 09:30 PM
Rhon - missed you too! Limited details will be forthcoming! wink
2miles - Better make it early your time, I'm headed out tomorrow - how bout you? Or is coffee in Fresno just your backup plan in case the rest of the world comes to an end (which would be understandable!)
Posted By: deacon+ Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 09:34 PM
Law, missed your posts. Glad your back.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 09:43 PM
Law, You guessed it. My back-up plan "B". If the big wave is a no show Than I guess we will go to plan "A" Ambergris on sunday. laugh Deacon: What up bro,? You packin those bags or what? laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 09:45 PM
I'm countin on Plan A - see ya at BCs!
Hi, Deacon.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 09:48 PM
cool We will try our best to make to bc's on sunday afternoon smile
Posted By: deacon+ Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 09:53 PM
2mile, too bad we can't meet this time through. Actually I need to go and buy a couple bags. laugh
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 10:09 PM
Deacon, Wait to see if some bags float over toward your area from the big wave tomorrow. It's better to find some than to buy them.
Posted By: deacon+ Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/24/06 10:22 PM
laugh
Posted By: kelly d Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/25/06 01:45 AM
If the giant tsumani doesn't kill everyone in my city, the filthy, disgusting ocean water WILL! (One of the perks of living 25 miles south of Los Angeles is knowing your immune system is incredibly strong if you ever go into the ocean. E coli trembles at the sight of us Orange Countians!)
Posted By: Gela Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/25/06 07:47 PM
Short - for a minute I thought you were headed back to belgium permanently - glad you are just playing laugh
Posted By: Otteralum Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/25/06 07:49 PM
The "savelivesinmay" website is down -- looks like the tsunami took out the server. Glad to see AC weathered the meteor okay.
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/25/06 08:46 PM
Atlantic/Pacific. Tomato/Tumahto.

Not your tsunami, kelly d. You guys got your own natural disasters out there on the left side, just leave the Atlantic coasters alone, would ya? laugh
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/25/06 09:11 PM
Yeaaaa, No Tsunami, Back to plan "A", San Pedro on sunday laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Marty Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/26/06 04:33 AM
dang it short, i missed the part about "kidding of course" and i spent all day moving the server to the top of these trees. now i gotta get down.
Posted By: Short Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/26/06 06:39 AM
Just leave it there Marty; see the following update, I have extended my stay in the Swiss Alps and informed the crew of my private jet to be ready in 48 hours or so, to go and assess the damage in Belize.

" UPDATE MAY 25, 2006:
According to informed sources, contacts in the American intelligence services confirm the existence of a time window of 48 hours, centered on May 25th at midnight GMT, for the impact a comet fragment south of the Azores.

This corroborates information of an evacuation exercise of the U.S. Congress to occur later in the day of May 25th, information which reached us this morning.

As a measure of precaution, I suggest the authorities do the utmost to protect the populations of the Atlantic coastlines. -- Eric Julien"

http://www.savelivesinmay.com/
Posted By: Chris Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/26/06 03:08 PM
I want a full refund. You promised 25th May.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/26/06 09:15 PM
The evacuation of congress on may 25th is also known as "Memorial day weekend recess". coinsedence (sp) I think so Short.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/26/06 09:30 PM
I know sometimes I sleep through fire engines and things, but did I miss a big splash or bang last night? I called Philly early this morning and they answered. eek
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/26/06 10:36 PM
Denny, Jersey is still here too. Amazing huh confused
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/26/06 10:59 PM
2miles... I'm glad that Jersey is there... otherwise I'd have no place to visit this summer in wildwood, atlantic city or ocean city. eek
Posted By: deacon+ Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/26/06 11:05 PM
Wildwood was nice. Lived there early 70's for a minute.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/27/06 01:37 PM
Saturday May 27, 2006 9:30 AM Eastern daylight savings time. Where is the damn wave? I have the surfboard all waxed up and ready to go. :p
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Farewell fellow boarders... - 05/27/06 01:46 PM
I've been sitting here in Houston in my bathing suit all night. I may have to drive down to Galveston to make sure there's even water down there. eek
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board