AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: govikes Partee GOERS - 04/29/04 02:13 PM
Hey, what is everybody's plan for Friday? I'm planning on getting to the hotel late Friday afternoon, and then toodling over to see Kevin Black. Just wondering how many of ya'll are going to do the same thing, anyone wanna carpool (as in are there ANY DESIGNATED DRIVERS around)? I don't wanna get lost and be wanderin' around in the dark after the concert. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Partee GOERS - 04/29/04 03:58 PM
We will be there, just don't know details yet
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Partee GOERS - 04/29/04 09:38 PM
If anyone is coming in from the Bush Airport and make it to Papa's on Friday for the concert, we will furnish transportation to the Lake after the Show. The Show eill be over around 9:30-10:00 pm. The Lake is open til 2:00am, pleanty of PARTEE TIME !

Please see DIRECTIONS under another thread or contact me.

Ernie
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Partee GOERS - 05/03/04 02:12 PM
PARTY ROLL CALL!!!!

WHO IS ARRIVING AND WHEN????
WHERE ARE YOU STAYING AND WHEN????
WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT WE CAN FIND YOOOOOUUUUU!!!

david and i will be staying in conroe on saturday night and maybe friday night as well.
hope to see everyone friday night for ken black's performance.
can't wait for saturday on the lake. (swim suits optional for men)
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Partee GOERS - 05/03/04 03:28 PM
I'll be arriving early Saturday morning and staying overnight in room 111 :p
Posted By: skullyboy Re: Partee GOERS - 05/03/04 05:49 PM
I'll be down Thursday. Don't know a room # But I'm at the Best western on the lake also. Party On.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Partee GOERS - 05/03/04 06:42 PM
Skullyboy, your room # is 116... see ya Thurs.

Ernie
Posted By: govikes Re: Partee GOERS - 05/03/04 06:43 PM
I'll be there Friday afternoon and am staying in a room between Gay&David, Denny, Ernie and I can't remember who else. laugh :p wink
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Partee GOERS - 05/03/04 07:00 PM
I will meet up with everyone at Papa's Icehouse on Friday night for the Kevin Black Concert then on to Papa's on the Lake for more partying and another great band playing there until midnight. Then staying with friends who are also coming & have a weekend house close to Papa's on the Lake. Partee!!! laugh cool
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 01:51 AM
Damn, this itch is really spreading !!! HELP !
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 01:04 PM
All Members attending the Kevin Black Concert Friday night will enjoy reserved VIP seating! Right up front including bar service at your table. Man, this is going to be FUN!

The PARTEE starts this Friday night at 7:30...... at Papa's Ice House For tickets call 281-364-8140 or 281-367=5320
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 01:46 PM
ERNIE HONEY
can i have a reserved seat in the front of up front? please?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 01:53 PM
Gay, are you saying you want a special seat in front of the people that will be sitting in reserved seating up front already? eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 02:02 PM
I'm pretty sure thats what she's saying. :rolleyes:
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 02:07 PM
yes,
would you care to join me???
Posted By: govikes Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 03:26 PM
Ernie, is my reserved seat right NEXT TO YOU? (Gay you can sit on the other side of him). laugh
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 03:53 PM
Change in plans. Have a friend coming in from Denver, flight arrives IAH at 3pm Friday. Will pick her up then head to the lake prior to the concert. Anyone arriving at IAH around that time that might need transportation to the lake let me know.

I want to be way up front too. wink smile laugh
Posted By: denverdan Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 05:47 PM
A friend from Denver???
You never mentioned a friend in Denver, do I know them?

If I make it there I want a seat on Kevin Blacks lap. No need for front row if I'm on stage. laugh
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 06:05 PM
She's my sister-in-laws step sister Rachel and she actually lives in Golden. She's been going to Belize for the past 14 years and introduced Lisa & I to it 4 years ago. Are you coming?
Posted By: denverdan Re: Partee GOERS - 05/04/04 06:12 PM
Golden is pretty cool, real close to them rocky mountains.
I'm not sure yet if I'm going, I'll hit Dan up again when he wakes up. It's 7AM and he works late today.
Cross them fingers and toes for me. PLEASE let him be off this weekend!!!
Posted By: govikes Re: Partee GOERS - 05/06/04 02:39 PM
HEY. SINCE BILL THORNTON is now back in the states, why isn't he putting in an appearance at the partee? Inquiring minds want to know. I'm sure pink boas would be okay at Papa's. laugh eek
BILL WHERE ARE YOU??????????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Partee GOERS - 05/06/04 07:54 PM
I'll bring a pink boa if Bill will show up.....
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Partee GOERS - 05/06/04 08:13 PM
I HAVE A RED ONE WITH MATCHING STILETTO HEEL PUMPS
Posted By: govikes Re: Partee GOERS - 05/07/04 02:05 PM
Bill is too busy LURKING in st louis. Heard tell there's alot of that going on up there. eek
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board