AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: sweetjane hi everybody! - 05/14/04 08:39 PM
well, i took a long break from the board. how is everyone doing? love to hear from my old pals, see what everyone is up to.

and...when is everyone's next trip to AC?

missed you all!
Posted By: klcman Re: hi everybody! - 05/14/04 11:22 PM
Yo mama!

sup? I'm workin & lurkin

no time

does that help? laugh
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: hi everybody! - 05/14/04 11:30 PM
hey janie,glad to hear from ya! i have gay workin so she wanted me to say hi for her hope alls well david laugh
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: hi everybody! - 05/15/04 12:51 AM
hi janie girl, david makes me do his payroll on friday. what a slave driver that man is. i think you were his virgin post. i may have created a monster.
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: hi everybody! - 05/15/04 02:17 AM
David is a virgin! eek and you being such a good looking lady, Gay. Get with it David!

Hey Jane! Come back more often, we haven't had any good tips about ziplocks lately.
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: hi everybody! - 05/15/04 04:34 PM
Janie Baby....Going down for 10 days on July 18th. Same crew as last year with a couple of new additions. Hope all is well with you and your family.How is Debbie doing? Ain't heard from her in a long time either.
Take care,
Zeke
Posted By: Chloe Re: hi everybody! - 05/15/04 08:13 PM
Jane we kept the light on day and night here, to welcome you back home.

We can't travel to Belize just now, due to family illness. But we dream alot.
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: hi everybody! - 05/15/04 08:20 PM
Hi Jane: Well, the last time I saw you was at the party at Caribe Island Resort. Remember me, I was the guy wearing the pink boa, tiera, and speter. Have missed yah on da board. Bill
Posted By: sweetjane Re: hi everybody! - 05/16/04 05:48 PM
bill you lie. last time i saw you was last june. i was with vicki, you were with harriette & your friend from the u.s. we were, i believe, in the middle of the road in our respective carts (yours GREEN!!) blocking all traffic.

here is my evidence:

http://www.pbase.com/image/18170415

i read your "letters home" too.

hi zeke. are you guys staying at CI again? i've been toying with taking my daughter down sometime for a visit. just us gals. we'll see, she could use a little "attitude adjustment" first wink .

debbie is well, send her and email, she'll be tickled. (that's her word) she no longer has a pc at work so only gets on a little.

chloe, i hope the illness is resolvable, best wishes.

i'm glad to hear from everyone.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: hi everybody! - 05/16/04 06:46 PM
HI jane, missed ya and them zip-locks !

Ernie
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: hi everybody! - 05/16/04 09:38 PM
Oophs...got caught in a "blackout". :rolleyes:
Posted By: rickcheri Re: hi everybody! - 05/16/04 10:02 PM
Hey Jane!! Good to see ya!!! Need to send ya a "personal" email....hopefully can get around to it SOON!!! Missed ya and glad to see your "back"!!! C
Posted By: Gela Re: hi everybody! - 05/17/04 02:45 AM
Hi Jane! How are you? I just got back from Costa Rica - wonderful trip.
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: hi everybody! - 05/17/04 05:25 PM
Hi Jane, all's well in Colorado, hope the same is true in the Keystone State.
Posted By: Chloe Re: hi everybody! - 05/17/04 05:44 PM
Jane, you found that picture of Bill so quickly, is it your screensaver? That Prez of ours sured look relaxed, and enjoying looking back at you, while taking his pix.
Posted By: lmarquis Re: hi everybody! - 05/17/04 10:44 PM
Hey, Hi. Down in AC in August, staying at Caribe this time. Cannot wait - its been a year ago last November since I have been down.
Posted By: sweetjane Re: hi everybody! - 05/18/04 12:17 AM
oh my! so many folks i know. hey larry, hi gela and laurie! chloe, i have an online gallery of my fave shots that i can acess quickly. i keep a file on my caribe island trip from last year. here ya go laurie...what to look forward to:

http://www.pbase.com/sweetjane/caribe_2003 (be sure to see both pages!)
Posted By: klcman Re: hi everybody! - 05/18/04 01:49 AM
J-girl,

how did you manage to Photoshop your hand onto Iba's right hand?
Posted By: Chloe Re: hi everybody! - 05/18/04 02:34 AM
Love seeing Ivy girl and Pretty time and time again. She is one cutie pie.
Posted By: sweetjane Re: hi everybody! - 05/18/04 07:34 PM
klc - you can see how much she loves me. i have another of the same pose at caliente. she is such a doll, isnt she?!
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: hi everybody! - 05/21/04 03:03 PM
Hey Jane....July 18th to the 28th with pretty much the same crew as last year plus a few more. We will all be singing Mancho Man in your honor if you are a no-show this year. Don't have Debbie's eamil address tell her to drop me one at [email protected]. Why don't you drop me a note and tell me how you guys are doing also. Hope all is well with you and yours!
Zeke
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board