AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Gela

Posted By: angelica

Gela - 07/05/04 07:48 PM

cool Hi Gela,
How are you? It has been a while since I've heard from you.

Hope to see you soon!

Love Ada wink
Posted By: Gela

Re: Gela - 07/06/04 04:35 PM

Ada, how are you? It's good to hear from you. I will be in AC August 12 - 17. You are working at Caribe Island? I will come and visit you.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Gela - 07/06/04 07:14 PM

Gela,
NO, She is no longer working at Caribe Island.

Hope all is going well with you! When do you think you might be heading down again? Would sure love to see you.

Cheerz,
Vicki

Re: Gela - 07/06/04 10:38 PM

Vicki, I'll be there on August 12. I know Laurie is staying at Caribe and I'll be visiting her, so if you're there, I'm sure I'll see you!

Re: Gela - 07/07/04 01:42 AM

Hi Gela,
I am planning to be back then. Can hardly wait!! Oh, and methinks you will be down when we have a party for Butch's birthday, I'll keep you posted.
Cheerz,
Vicki
Posted By: LaurieMar

Re: Gela - 07/07/04 02:56 AM

Vicki: Can Gela and I invite ourselves to Butch's bday party? After all, I will be on the premises!

My work schedule is killing me lately. Looking forward to lots of R & R and lots of fun and sun. I really NEED this vacation.

Re: Gela - 07/07/04 04:51 AM

Laurie,
We always invite all the Resort guests. This will be the 3rd annual..... So of course, you guys may come!
Start your countdown now.... it'll be here before you know it! And read the message board... it'll keep you pumped!
Cheerz,
Vicki

Re: Gela - 07/07/04 06:35 AM

Vicki - I will be sure to stop by and say hello. Laurie - sounds like you need to decompress. A few Belikins, Vitamin Ts and ??

Looking forward to connecting with all of you.

My countdown begins... 5 weeks and 2 days until Belize and a bit more than 10 weeks 'till I reach the Half Century Mark! This is quite a year smile laugh eek wink
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: Gela - 07/07/04 06:58 AM

Gela, have a great time in Belize. I will be still be in withdrawal mode when you get there. frown As for that half century mark, You Go Girl, it really ain't so bad. Been there done that! smile Once you past that you can do anything you want & not give a damn about what anyone else thinks. Maybe you don't already, I didn't but it has only gotten better. Especially with that new bod you be sportin. wink Wish I could still be there when you arrive.
Posted By: lmarquis

Re: Gela - 07/07/04 07:29 PM

Countdown is on. Cool about the 3rd annual party.

Gela, decompression is good. Work is stressful lately - I haven't had my Vitamin T for far too long!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Re: Gela - 07/07/04 10:26 PM

Oh yeah, I'm starting to day dream about AC now. Gettin hard to concentrate on work. I just learned I have to make another business trip to Japan a week after I get back from Belize! laugh eek I keep reminding myself that I will get lots of frequent flyer miles so that I can return to paradise. cool
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: Gela - 07/08/04 12:07 AM

Hey Gela... I've never been to Japan. I am willing to hire myself out as a ummmm "Flight Buddy" eek

Re: Gela - 07/08/04 06:23 PM

Denny, I would be more than willing for you to take the trip for me! That 11 hour flight is a killer. It's at least a non-stop flight from San Jose, CA. I could lend you my brain, and you could train those guys on my software application. Is it a deal?? laugh smile
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: Gela - 07/08/04 11:44 PM

Ummm... no no Gela, you mis-read my posting. I said "flight buddy" That means I go along WITH you. See... you would do the work and I would well... be congenial. laugh eek

Re: Gela - 07/09/04 06:37 PM

Hi Gela,
Glad to know that you are coming down, hope that we will be able to meet up.

Safe trip over.

See you very soon!
Posted By: ronmyway

Re: Gela - 07/09/04 07:53 PM

Gela, since I won't be able to see you and Laurie when you return to the islan, send some photos!!

Re: Gela - 07/10/04 09:42 PM

Denny - I was hoping you would just travel for me, but, a flight buddy would be great! Better than traveling with my boss (she's thinking on going with me again :rolleyes: )

Ada, how do I find you? I'm staying at Mata Rocks.

Rich, - you got it - will post picks when I return.

Re: Gela - 07/12/04 05:01 PM

Hi Gela,
I will give you a call at Mata Rocks, you are arriving on August 12th, right? I will call you on the 13th.

So then we can have a little fun together, remembering the old days from all the way back, at times I miss bartendering. That was the days of our livies.

See you babay ........

Re: Gela - 07/13/04 05:52 PM

Ada, sounds great. Yes, the olden days - I actually have memories of what AC used to be way back in 2001 - much has changed.

Looking forward to seeing you. smile
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board