Laugh.... please say you didn't catch that fish... laugh eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: gone fishin' - 09/09/04 02:50 PM

hey bunny, how is sandy?
finger is much better now.
sign me - pescadora magnifica
Posted By: skullyboy

Re: gone fishin' - 09/09/04 03:41 PM

Hey Gay, That's a mess o fish. I haven't heard the finger story. Care to explain?

Re: gone fishin' - 09/09/04 10:18 PM

HI SKULLY!
well, well, well, upon fishing off of the shores of san pedro, i was blessed with a GREAT fishing day. not accustomed to spinning rods, i developed a HUUUUUUGE blister on my finger! ouchie.
pooor, pooooor, david and jeff didn't have the wonderful fishing luck on that day so they returned to shore unscathed (sp?).
that is my story and i am still sticking to it!
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 08:33 AM

sure Gay, sure.... if you say so eek

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 02:47 PM

David, Jeff, Now for the other side of the story?
Posted By: mobunny

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 03:09 PM

Hey Gay, thanks for asking about Sandi. She is at home but still bedridden. She is too weak and shaky to be up for very long. It's going on five weeks now since she first became ill. Her Dad came to help take care of her and that cheered her up some. I'll let her know you were asking about her. Take care, mo

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 03:22 PM

hey mo...
I know this is none of my business but what is wrong with Sandi? 5 weeks bedridden, weak and shaky? Doesn't sound good at all....

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 03:32 PM

hey denny, at last report they thought that sandi may have west nile virus. maybe the diagnosis has changed since then. poor thing, she hung like a trooper as sick as she was.

HEY JEFF - CHECK OUT MY FISH PIX!!!!!

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 03:37 PM

Wow... I can imagine the poor thing is not feeling well. I'll make sure I add her to my "prayer list" laugh

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 03:47 PM

She has West Nile encephalitis - meaning brain inflamation brought on by the virus..and that is causing the neurological involvement with continued headaches and tremors in her arms and legs. From what I have been told about 1 in 150 infected with WNV get this severe form. We are all very concerned about her recovery. mo

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 03:59 PM

Thanks Denny. mo

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 04:01 PM

WOW
would everyone pls add sandi to their "prayer list"
Posted By: fuzzy_navel

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 06:03 PM

Don't know Sandi, but will definitely add her to my "prayer list" and will ask friends and family to send one up for her as well. ~Jenn
Posted By: captjeff

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 06:06 PM

gay tell the truth about your blister ,it was from a belikin beer bottle holder,thats what caused the blister ...yes you caught more fish then me and david ,yes you caught the biggest fish ,yes you showed us up in front of capt .bicho and made!! us look bad ..thank you very much ..and yes ,yes ,yes ,you hooked a huge tarpon ..but the blister was from the beer you drank all week .there I feel so much better,telling the truth ..

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 06:10 PM

Judging from her haul of fish... maybe she found the secret... keep popping those Beliken tops. eek

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 06:43 PM

denny, i will never share my secret!

hey jeff, what did you think about the offshore freeport, tx pix? are you ready to come to texas?

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 07:30 PM

Thanks so much everybody. She needs all the prayers she can get. mobunny
Posted By: captjeff

Re: gone fishin' - 09/10/04 07:55 PM

in a new york min. great shots looks like fun ..nice day out ,,but not belize..
Posted By: NYgal

Re: gone fishin' - 09/11/04 02:11 AM

Sandi is on my prayer list too....may she be healthy soon. Bless Her.
We are issued too many health problems. Many we overcome.
Posted By: Grace

Re: gone fishin' - 09/12/04 08:37 PM

Who's cooking those fish? Or smoking 'em?

Re: gone fishin' - 09/13/04 02:00 PM

hey grace, friends called this weekend and said that the fish fry was at our house! we fried some and grilled some. david is a gourmet when it comes to cooking fish. yummy.

Re: gone fishin' - 09/13/04 06:37 PM

Originally posted by GAY AND DAVID:
david is a gourmet when it comes to cooking fish. yummy.
You can't fool me dave... you wrote that post above.
eek

Re: gone fishin' - 09/13/04 08:13 PM

(in a very deep voice)
OK DENNY, YOU CAUGHT ME, AND, DID I TELL YOU I HAVE A WONDERFUL WIFE THAT TREATS ME LIKE A KING AND THAT I SHOULD BUY LOTS OF BIG DIAMOND JEWELRY FOR HER ALL OF THE TIME!!!

Re: gone fishin' - 09/13/04 08:39 PM

Hey all, I caught Joan Osborne last night at Red Butte Garden. What a great show!!!! I had no idea she was that good. What a powerfull voice. If she comes to your town check it out. Gay that fish fry sounds great. When did you say? Are we all invited?

Re: gone fishin' - 09/13/04 09:02 PM

David?? are you drinking by any chance? laugh eek
Posted By: pnowell

Re: gone fishin' - 09/14/04 02:34 AM

Hey Skully...we we not invited either. LOL

Hope you are doing well Skully ..long time no hear! wink

Re: gone fishin' - 09/14/04 03:05 PM

I'm doing well. It's all just a roller coaster ride. I'll be in Oklahoma next week. I was thinking a fish fry with that bunch from Texas sounded like a hoot.
Posted By: silkpainter

Re: gone fishin' - 09/14/04 03:12 PM

Anybody heard how Sandy's doing?
--Lee
Posted By: osheydinger

Re: gone fishin' - 09/15/04 05:39 AM

My prayers are with Sandy - there has been a lot of West Nile here in NW New Mexico/SW Colorado - it is a debilitating, sometimes fatal virus. Chris

Re: gone fishin' - 09/16/04 10:57 PM

Hey everybody, thanks for thinking about my friend Sandi. All the cyber prayers must be working because she seems to finally be starting to recover. Sandi began seeing an MD/homeopathic doctor last week who is really helping her. Progress is currently in very small steps (like being able to shower herself) but things are looking up. She has been told to expect it to take another 3-4 months before she starts feeling like her old self. Thanks so much for your good thoughts. mobunny cool

PS Silkpainter - that was Sandi's husband with me and Irm that Friday in August we stopped in your gallery. Sandi wasn't with us because she as too sick.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board