AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Tom San Pedro Social Club - 10/05/04 07:06 PM
OK, what is happening on the San Pedro Social Club front? Have not heard a word about upcoming event. What is going on?
Kat
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/05/04 07:50 PM
Well.... and that about sums it up for now. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/05/04 08:01 PM
Hey folks,
I just compiled an agenda format yesterday. Sit tight. I have requested a file that I would like to attach to the email from ernie. He has not yet responded. So you know what that means. CALL OUT THE BLOODHOUNDS. NOTIFY THE FBI, CIA, NRA, IUD, DUI, AND ANYONE ELSE. ERNIE IS MISSING AGAIN.
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/05/04 08:23 PM
Just contact any and all flophouses/houses of ill repute (or is that refute) in Spring. LOL laugh If it's like last time, he won't surface for another week.

and Gay honey, DID I WIN ANYTHING YET?????????
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/05/04 08:47 PM
what's an "agenda format"? eek This already sounds way too cerebral for me. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/05/04 10:10 PM
You are all winners, dahlinks
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/05/04 10:17 PM
Agenda format:

kindof like an automobile car I think.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/05/04 10:40 PM
no no, that's a floormat. eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 12:34 AM
Will the agenda format include allocated time for mission statement discussion? How 'bout strategic planning? Just how long is this shindig anyways. Are Californians welcome?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 12:57 AM
of course californians are invited. It a 3 day event. eek
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 01:56 PM
Denny, how do you know it's a 3 day event? Do you have information that the rest of us don't? And where's Windjammer and Skullyboy? Why aren't they putting their dos centavos worth in? And WHERE'S ALL THE RUM? :p :rolleyes:
Oh, and Ms. Prez Gay: PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME. Did Ernie return from his latest trip with tales of debauchery and outrageous pecadilloes. hmmm...did I spell that right? heck, did I use it properly in a sentence. where is that dictionary.... :p
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 02:26 PM
Wasn't this past party a 3 day event? The concert on Friday night that I missed... then the party on Saturday... and then whatever y'all did on Sunday. I went home that morning. Hey, remember I am handicapped and I don't remember too much! laugh eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 03:18 PM
wink NOOOOOO ! I am not missing, I am right here. (you can't trace these things, can you?) While I have been gone, Denny got his own page ? His own message board? His own 18 year old groupies? And, What do trees have to do with anything? Gay dancing nekkid on the pier after a consuming vast amounts of rum? I'm never leaving again !!!! AND, I have not been in any of thoes places that ya'll know more about that I do ! You talk about me when I can;t defend myself.........
So, there. laugh
Posted By: skullyboy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 03:49 PM
Hey gang, I'm still out here somewhere. I'm all for this dancing nekkid and consuming vast amounts of rum. Do we have to wait untill May for the next S.P.S.C. get together. I think I rember Denny's back flip off the house boat.
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 04:01 PM
Aha, you are still lurking out there Skully! We could drink all the rum and then say 'BUT WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE?' Now we just have to see if Windjy is lurking and where's pam and kevin too. Might as well have the whole cast of characters. :p
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 04:18 PM
I'm here, did someone say rum? Dancing nekkid? Partee?? eek
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 04:28 PM
Yeah Windjy, wear floozy dresses, drink rum, partee, dance nekkid. Since Gay is our prez, and the dancing nekkid is HER idea, she has to lead the parade. eek laugh eek eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 04:47 PM
I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' DRESS
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 04:52 PM
Yeah I don't think nekkid & dress go together :rolleyes:
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 05:17 PM
Well if you don't got no dress on how can you GIT Nekkid? Unless you're just born. nekkid. We could probably get Skully, Ernie or Denny to be the official photographer at the partee. :p
BUT WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 05:22 PM
WHEN & WHERE IS THE PARTEE !!! Gay, fill us in !

I got a new kodachrom camera cool
Posted By: pnowell Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 05:31 PM
Were has alllll the Rum gone???? Kevin has drank it and all the sugar cane crops have been wiped out!! LOL laugh No dress, don't worry,be nekkid shocked Oh and Gay....PICK ME! PICK ME!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 08:05 PM
howdy powell!!!! How are ya? We will see you at this years party....from the reports I have heard, it sounds as fun as you described it to me. When are ya'll headed back to AC? We will be on Caye Caulker Feb 16. Somehow we have to figure out how to eat a Casa Picasso one night and still get back to Caye Caulker.... I think we will end up having to stay the last night on AC just to we can go to Casa Picasso. I find it strange that one cannot find a taxi to run us over to Caye Caulker at night...but that is what I am told.....
Posted By: knowell Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/06/04 09:28 PM
We will be at the party. And I didn't drink all the rum by myself Pam and someone who will remain nameless were helping last night. No nekkid dancing though. I think :rolleyes:
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 01:54 AM
GAY ???????
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 03:24 AM
She's missing! laugh Check those piers for a nekkid lady loaded with rum eek :rolleyes: wink
Posted By: KBG Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 03:29 AM
ERNIE,
many boarders toooo old to know about KonaCrome.
Keep it up.
KGB
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 12:40 PM
Originally posted by MALIBU:
I find it strange that one cannot find a taxi to run us over...
For the right amount of money, we could find you a taxi to repeatedly run you over... thump thump thump thump eek
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 02:13 PM
Hey Ernie, that would make a heck of a photo: Prez Gay dancing nekkid on the top deck of the boat with an empty rum bottle in her hand out on Lake Conroe.....ANYWAY, WHERE ARE WE HAVING THE PARTEE? I need to start stocking up on the rum. Not just any rum either....hmmm....might have to take some additional trips to get more rum. That's a good reason. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 02:17 PM
Denny Ha Ha Ha laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 02:25 PM
I don't know where the PARTEE will be held. Lake Conroe is good for me as a lot of people don't want to have it in San Pedro. At one time, almost everyone wanted to go to the island but it seems that has changed.

Let's have some input from the board as to where to hold it.

Ernie
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 02:28 PM
I agree Ernie... at first, having it in San Pedro sounded great. But when weighing the amount of money that would be spent going to SP versus Lake Conroe... and the difference in the cost... it just seems more prudent to have it at Conroe.

Actually, I want it at Conroe because I know how to get there now. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 02:30 PM
Good Morning to you too, Denny ! laugh

"and I won't have to follow your stupid directions"

Denny hit the enter button to quick.... HAHAHA
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 02:39 PM
lol..... I decided that didn't sound as funny as I thought. laugh eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 02:42 PM
Don't know if I get a vote or not....Conroe
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 02:42 PM
'and I won't have to follow your stupid directions' I think it sounded as funny as you thought! LOL And how come no one else had these kind of problems with Ernie's directions?????? AND WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE? :p laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 03:01 PM
that's it! From now on I am letting stand what I type! no more corrections! no more sparing peoples feelings! blah!

No one else had problems with Ernies directions because he secretly emailed the correct directions to everyone EXCEPT me. hah! eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 03:03 PM
Some are direction-impaired

and some are not
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 03:21 PM
'fess up Denny, you started drinking BEFORE you got to the wrong Papi's. Now we know WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE. laugh Between you and Prez dance nekkid Gay, it's no wonder.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 03:36 PM
hey malibu sweetie... whose side are you on anyway? eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 03:42 PM
frown shame --- I am on your side.

But you did explore the idea of running over me with a water taxi!!!!!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 04:34 PM
yes I did explore the idea of running over you with a taxi... sometimes a judge has to make decisions, unpopular as they may be, for the betterment of the community. I felt at that time, running you over with a taxi was appropriate. eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 04:41 PM
Mr Shane...just whose side are YOU on?
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 04:48 PM
Denny, do you still fall down in your kitchen? Or are you better now? smile
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 04:52 PM
Help, I've fallen and I can't get up eek

Denny - maybe you should put those sticky things on the floor in the kitchen so you won't fall, ya know the kind that goes in the bottom of the tub? Tee He He. Do they still sell those things???? That would look real purty...

Seriously though, if that was a serious question- why were you falling in your kitchen?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 05:13 PM
cruel sally, no wait sarah? that question is similar to "still beating your wife"? there's no proper answer. if i say "no" that would mean I use to fall but do not fall anymore... or "yes" that means I am continuing to fall.

malibu, it is kinda/sorta true. Way too involved to go into on here now. You could search this board for the thread. I forget where it is now... or beg miss floozie and she might tell ya! laugh eek
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 05:15 PM
Malibu, there were multiple reasons he was falling down:
1) Laughing too hard from a previous SPSC thread before the partee
2)Lost his footing while trying to decipher Ernie's directions to the partee;
3)racing to his computer AFTER the partee to make the 1st trip report of the partee;
4)DRANK ALL THE RUM - HENCE WE ASK BUT WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE? laugh laugh
5)Racing to the door so he can get a photo of Gay dancing nekkid on the dock.
There may be more, but I don't know of them. laugh laugh

(p.s. Denny, honey, I promise I will wear the white floozy dress again to the next partee, after picking on you like this. laugh
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 05:29 PM
LOL laugh

Brings up a strange, and kindof funny, but true story: Years ago Mr Gouto and I returned from an evening at the local hangout (read BAR). Well, we both had consumed a bit more than we needed. I was able to stand my ground however Mr Gouto, not once but twice that evening, was standing upright talking when all of a sudden he stopped talking mid-sentence and fell straight to the ground. It scared me at first, so I rushed over to see if he was OK. He opened his eyes and shouted something like "WHAT? What are you doing?" Well, I was looking at him, not doing anything. Funnily enought he didn't believe me when I told him what had happened. Luckily my mother and father were standing there.... Then it happened 1 more time about 10 minutes later and thankfully it never happened again.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 05:37 PM
Well, so far everyone list Lake Conroe as their preferred PARTEE location. However, we have not heard from the folks in California, Ohio, Denver and all the rest.

If you have an interest in what we are doing(supporting the kids in San Pedro), please offer your suggestions whether you are a member or not. If you are not a member we would invite you to become a member. It IS a good cause !

Membership dues are only $25 for a single and $35 for a couple.

COME JOIN US !!!!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 05:51 PM
Speaking of... do we have to pay this year's membership dues? Who gets the money, meaning who do I mail it to and how much? Oh wait, you already said how much...

awww shucks, you can pick on me anytime... with or without your dress.... eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 06:33 PM
Please make checks payable to "San Pedro Social Club" or "SPSC" and mail to: SPSC C/O E Brannon
310 Crossbow Dr.
Spring, Texas 77386
All funds will be deposited in the Woodforest National Bank in the name of the SPSC. Any questions, please contact me via email at <[email protected]>

Ernie
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 07:10 PM
Wading in from Ca - a trip to TX isn't as fun as a trip to SP, but probably more likely to happen for a long weekend. Dates yet? (Please don't berate me if I missed this - you can surely find something better to berate me for!) As for dues - I'm a little suspicious about da judge's spending habits, but for now I'll just say the lawyerly thing: Check's in the mail! wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 07:11 PM
Just wrote out my check and it will be in the mail tomorrow since it's raining today. eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 07:14 PM
well lawcucui.....
I am Treasurer of the Anti San Pedro Social Club. That is a whole different organization.

I am sure that as time goes on, the people affiliated with the Anti group will one by one, rear their ugly heads... speaking of ugly... has anyone heard from Bill Thornton? eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 07:18 PM
Not to nitpick, but I though it was the SP anti-social club, not the anti-SP club. Am I confused? and I'm pretty sure I should be a part of that grope - I mean group - too. I wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 07:21 PM
hmmmm... Now I don't remember what our club is called. As long as you have the word Anti in there it doesn't make any different. And yes, you can be a member of the anti group at the same time. We are bi-members and we're proud of it! eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 07:50 PM
Correction should be noted: It should not be the ANTI San Pedro SC, as you are not anti-San Pedro. You are simply anti-social. Right? laugh

Now then, what do you mean by bi-member? Are there only 2 members? Are you a part-time member?

Boy you are getting the @#$% today Mr Shane. :p
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 08:07 PM
For the record, The San Pedro Social Club was orgainized to raise funds in support of the children of San Pedro through auctions, raffles and general arm twisting. Last year we raised a consideral amount to start a lunch program for the needy kids that do not get a lunch at school or at home. Now, this year, our goal is to raise enough money to build a lunchroom/kitchen at the RC school in San Pedro. You will need to hear from the ANTI GROUP to find out what they are all about.

We are also coordinating with other people/groups to obtain books for the library and the elementery school in San Pedro. PLEASE, it you have ANY questions, contact me.

Ernie
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 08:16 PM
I agree Ernie... the official SPSC has raised money as Ernie outlined above. While we do joke around, etc., this is a very serious group and should not be confused by the so-called anti-group. The anti-group was formed to... well, I don't remember why it was formed... all I know is that I am the treasurer... and I take a lot of trips to Europe to promote it... well I don't remember what I promote either.

And actually malibu... we're anti everything... pick a cause, concern, product and there we are.. I don't even know how many are in our group anymore. I think our Pres is still the Pres. shrug. eek and bi-member means we are members of both organizations. I think...
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 09:02 PM
Mr Shane - Glad you decided to get off the fence and tell people exactly what the anti's are. NOW there won't be any confusion.... eek Except some may be confused as the group cannot come together on whether the anti's are anti-walmart or not. OOPS, wrong thread, I think.

Well, I do think the SPSC, the real one, is a very nice organization - helping the little ones and all.

Ernie could you please provide a bit more information about the SPSC: What fund raisers does it have or have planned for this new goal; where are most fund raisers held; who and when is money disbursed; who decides on where the money goes; who is the head honcho; est. of #of members???

Thanking you in advance...
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 09:39 PM
Ernie has been the head of the SPSC for the previous 2 years. At last years meeting, everyone in attendance elected Gay as the new President.

Right now we have only the one fund-raiser. The fund-raising party has been held the last two years at Papa's on Lake Conroe.

As far as who decides: we all do as a group and we decided last year to raise funds this year to go to building a kitchen/lunchroom for the school.

This is definitely NOT a fly-by-night group. We have a lot of fun raising serious money for serious projects that need to be done.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 09:47 PM
Well great! Ernies message above talked about raffles and auctions. Are these at the party as well? And, is the meeting at the party?

Thank you Denny..
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 09:56 PM
Malibu, thanks for the questions, all valid. First, we are organizeded under the "TEXAS UNIFORM UNINCORPORATED NONPROFIT ACT". I am listed as the Registered
Agent of the Association with the state. We are in the process of applying for Tax Excempt
Status from the IRS. Our first meeting was held at Papa's On The Lake at Lake Conroe, Texas in June 2003. It started out as just a reason to get some of the people who love SP together and have a PARTEE. Near the end of the PARTEE, one of the ladies (a sweet potato queen from SP) had a silver pendant made by a local San Pedro artist. We decided (since everyone had consumed vast amounts of rum) to auction it off along with the banner we had made for the PARTEE, raised about $700 and donated it to The Lions Club of SP.

We had so much fun, we started planning the next PARTEE that same day and to get serious about raising some serious money.

May 7-8 & 9th, 2004 we held the 2nd annuall Partee at Papa's on the lake. We auctioned off week's stay at several resorts in Sp, Banana Beach, Caribe Island Resort, a private home, round trip air fare for two from Continental Air Lines, Air fare on Tropic and Maya Island for two to SP from BZE, bar tabs and dinners from several business on the island. I'm not going to list all of them as I may leave someone out and then have to pay the price !

Plans for this coming years fund raising are still being planned, but our goal is $50,000 for the kitchen/lunchroom. We are developing a web page to try to make this a country wide effort with members and supporters across the country. Most said we couldn't meet our modest goal (compared to this years goal) last year. With the support of a small but generous group, we did!

I have placed the money we raised last year in a C.D. as we could not get the lunch program up and running in time. It will go into thsi years effort. I will not release the funds all at once as they somehow get diluted along the way. As progress is made, funds will be approved for specific needs. All funds are ear marked by the membership, not any one individual.

We have approxamatly 25 active members in good standing. Our goal for next year is 150 members, so, you can see the need for the web page and national membership drive.

It appears, at first blush, the PARTEE will again be held at Lake Conroe, complete with a Texas BBQ, sunset crusise, etc,etc.

I think I addressed all your questions, if I didn't let me know.

Ernie
PS: As noted, I am not a speller!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 10:09 PM
Wowee! What a great group! Thank you very much for the information. It is appreciated.

Well I would like to be a member of the club along with my hubby, poor Mr Gouto, if ya'll will have us. I can get my check in the mail asap. Also, I presume auctions and such are posted here? Have friends who are, from time to time, crazy in LOVE with auctions...... Are people who are not members of the club allowed to purchase items at the auction? Sorry so many questions.........

Very excited to become a member of the group and very happy it is (preliminarily for next yr and previously last 2 yrs) in my neck of the woods.

cool
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 10:29 PM
Actually, I was going to write everything Ernie just wrote, but he beat me to it.

And this year, I would like to win something... anything... oh wait, I did win dinner, but gave it to Becky... but this year I want a hotel stay!! and airfare also... and transfers.

Actually, now that we're talking about it, etc. Maybe we should start an official topic and keep all remarks on biz only. :rolleyes: eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 10:50 PM
Dates? Dates? I'm still looking for dates?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 10:51 PM
DENNY, You did win something. Have you so soon forgotten the "bumper sticker"? TSK,TSK, thoes bloody marys did their job! laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 10:54 PM
Damn impatient lawyers! When my wife ask me a question, I take pleanty of time to think about my answer. I'll let you know about the dates in the VERY near future. smile
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 11:13 PM
law... have you visited the Lonely Hearts website for dates? eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/07/04 11:41 PM
Eeeeee - of course I'm impatient to see you! wink

DS - - :p
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/08/04 12:00 AM
Law, check your email! Now I'm impatient :rolleyes:
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/08/04 01:26 AM
Comon, the rest of you, Rhode Island, New York, Florida, Colorado, lets hear from you. Where and when would you like to have the PARTEE ? Remember, this is for a worthy cause.
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/08/04 04:41 AM
As a member in good standing, I think, I have a question. Where the hell is our new Lady Pres Gay? confused She's still missing. Hope she didn't fall off that pier nekkid from all that RUM because we need her here. :p I was first in favor of San Pedro but for $$$$$ reasons for our purpose, Conroe would be better. Hey my buddy Skully, where are you on this? smile Floozies dresses, no tell motel, hot tub, etc., etc., etc. :rolleyes: eek laugh Remember "What happens at the Partee, stays at the Partee" laugh cool
Posted By: pnowell Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/08/04 05:06 AM
We vote Conroe for the PARTEE!!!! I have squash if there is rum laugh Can't wait til next year!! PICK ME/PICK US wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/08/04 07:32 AM
E - got it, taken care of! Date? Relax - I'm kidding, I'm kidding - wink laugh wink
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/08/04 09:58 PM
smile
Posted By: RI Beth Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/08/04 10:21 PM
Rhode Island votes for San Pedro in May.
Posted By: skullyboy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/09/04 04:13 AM
I'm In. You just have to say when and where? Hot tubs, rum and dancing allways work for me. tommorrow
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/09/04 04:16 AM
Tomorrow works for me Skully. wink laugh
Posted By: skullyboy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/10/04 07:31 PM
Sure was some good football yesterday. Looks like someones horns are in the dirt. What is this five in a row?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/11/04 11:49 AM
At one time, I liked Skullyboy.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 04:50 PM
HEY, Received the first membership due's for 2004/2005 from HIZ HONER, Denny Shane ! Thanks Denny! Now it;s time for the rest of you to get YOUR checks in the mail.We are looking for 150 members this yeat to support the lunch room project for the kid's in San Pedro.

Let me ask you this, if you have or had a child in elementry school who had to walk anywhere up to 3-4 miles to get to school, then had to walk home and back again for lunch, would you be happy about that? In addition, some of thoes kid's receive only sugar water for lunch because that's all they have. I know your answer, the same as mine. We will build that lunch room AND FEED thoes kid's who cannot afford a balanced meal! But, we can't do that without YOUR support. PLEASE, get that check in the mail today. We have a long hard road ahead of us but with your support, we will reach our goal of $50,000.

Ernie
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 07:05 PM
Check is in the mail today. That was $3500 for 2 people right?

Har Har Har - if I had it it would be yours.

Seriously though: the check is in the mail for Mr Gouto and myself.

Do we win a prize for being the newest members?
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 07:22 PM
My check is in the mail also as of today. Don't want to get harrassed by Ernie. laugh Are we getting together this weekend???
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 07:35 PM
I heard yes. I'm staying at Denny's house. Just hope I can figure out his directions. laugh eek :p
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 07:38 PM
Ernie... you should be on the Jerry Lewis telethon... your analogy had me in tears... drops of tears are running down my face and onto my keyboard. I know what will make me feel better. In today's mail will be an additional check for $15,000.00 Snif...

Ok people, now don't be making a liar out of me. Someone's gotta cough up that money and put it in the mail. eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 08:17 PM
no problem susie... just turn right at the Mobile station. eek
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 08:37 PM
Denny, is that the station in Mobile, AL or is there a biker Mobile station near you? :p wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 08:40 PM
Yes, of course sweetie eek
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 09:07 PM
Yes, of course what? Are you pretending you're Ernie giving Denny directions to intentionally confuse him? Oops, you weren't supposed to know that. eek
Posted By: CrackerLarry Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 09:11 PM
I am suspicious of any club who would have me as a member.

I also will put a check in the mail. Sounds like a great cause. Is Georgia represented?

Do I need to be present to win? Have I won yet?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 09:21 PM
Thanks Cracker ! If we let "Hiz Honer" in, you'r a lock !! (sorry Denny, the devil made me do it)

Ernie
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 09:22 PM
Susie baby, yes, I thought I was quite clear. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 11:15 PM
This may be the appropiate time to suggest to those considering sending in their membership due's to also include a donation as well. Even if you do not intend "join" the SPSC, you can show your support (no one will know) by sending an xtra $50 or $100. We do not have any paid employee's, management fee's or any other salarys. Every penny we raised last year from donations, raffles, auctions etc,etc, went to feed the kid's. The membership dues were used to pay all expences and we had $100 left over which went into the bank.Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Ernie
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/12/04 11:40 PM
You said "questions or concerns" That would mean either 1 question or 1 concern" What do I do if I have BOTH a question AND a concern? I really don't but just throwing that out in case I do in the future. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/13/04 12:24 AM
express both. I don't know anyone on this board that holds back.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/13/04 01:03 AM
well, I do... as everyone knows there are many times when I want to say something and I hold back. I hold my tongue, well fingers in this case, as a matter of fact... one of my ex-wives one night simply shook her head and said "you have the patience of a saint, how do you do it?"

In reality, I think she was being sarcastic... shrug. eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/13/04 06:41 AM
E - my check for the 2 of us + some is on its way with the other stuff you need. Things never go as planned so think Fri or Sat depending on the US Mail. Do I win a prize for being the first from CA? Did I win anything for any other reason? Do you have a date yet? I'll stay tuned for the answeres to these and other riveting questions. . . wink
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/13/04 02:32 PM
Yeah Law, I had a date but my wife found out about it ...... now I have to wash the windows and mop the floors ...... for 6 weeks!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/13/04 08:32 PM
LOL! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/13/04 11:41 PM
HEY, HEY,HEY ....... More checks today ! Malibu, Windjammer. I was hoping windjammer would hold off so I could bust her chops ! Don't be bashful, send your check now. We are roughly short of our goal by$49,015.00 eek

Ernie
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/14/04 04:52 PM
More good news ....... Kim Whitehead, a high school principal in the Sharpstown district, has 56 cases of "new books" for the RC elementry school in San Pedro ! I think she has something on someone ! Now I am trying to get them to the island for her. Kim, THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT !

Ernie

PS, Kinda makes some of us feel a little guilty. If we all made the effort as Kim did, we would be a lot closer to providing a lunchroom and meals for thoes same kids. We are feeding their minds as well as their little bellies.
Posted By: HavinFun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/14/04 04:55 PM
Originally posted by immissing:

Membership dues are only $25 for a single and $35 for a couple.

Ernie - I don't understand the dues.
If I want a couple can it be for me and a friend,
me and my cat, me and my spouse?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/14/04 05:02 PM
Havingfun, My dictionary defines "A Couple" as, married, living together or in an intimate relationship, soooooo.......
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/14/04 05:20 PM
Ha! Ha! Ernie, I wanted to surprise you. Not gonna give you a chance to "bust my chops". Now tell me why a "couple" gets such a deal over us single folks? We're always getting charged that "single supplement" when traveling. I think we would make more money if we upped the couple price and what do family memberships cost? $$$$ for the kids.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/14/04 06:18 PM
WJ, the dues were set during the first meeting 2 years ago, by the members. It may or may not be fair. If the members want to adjust the dues, all you need to do is get a majority to say so. The dues were set low intentionally so as not to scare anyone away. Charter members dues cannot be increased as per the voting members.

It's a good thing you sent yours in early, I was looking forward to "busting your chops". laugh

Oh yeah, A couple and a family (kids under 18) are the same, $35.00
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/14/04 11:55 PM
SOB, SOB. No checks today. We are still $49,015 short! Don't make me start a list of names. eek

We have a little joint that we go to every morning and drink coffee, that put all the returned/bad checks on the wall, so ......... you do not want on that list. (I'll stoop to any level to raise money for this cause) laugh
Posted By: HavinFun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/15/04 02:07 PM
Ok! Ok! Ok! I can't stand to hear a grown man cry!!!
I'm sending my check today!
I want a single membership for me and a single membership for my hubby! That's for you Windjammer - wouldn't want you to think the singles are carrying the load laugh
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/15/04 05:02 PM
hey where have you all been? have i won anything yet?
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/16/04 03:37 PM
GOOD SATURDAY MORNING ! Received membership dues from Lawcuciu (or whatever) plus a couple xtras ! Many thanks. If you haven't sent yours .......
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/16/04 06:36 PM
Hey now - or whatever what? Keep those cards and letters comin', folks! wink
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/18/04 02:28 PM
smile smile smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/19/04 09:03 PM
Are you guys reading your email ? PLEASE CHECK IT! mad
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/19/04 09:36 PM
Is this about the meeting?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/19/04 10:06 PM
Yes, and other pressing matters. Am I missing something? confused
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/19/04 10:14 PM
???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/19/04 10:18 PM
Oops - sorry E - too busy at work to check e mail from home. (No comments about being on the board right now! smile ) Just emailed you w/ info on some of the questions and dates!

Perhaps a phone call is in order? e me
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/19/04 10:30 PM
eeeeekk they're alive..............
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/20/04 08:41 AM
Thanks, Lawcoochie, I'll check it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/20/04 05:27 PM
E - you should think about beng nicer to people whose help you are asking for - even if they can't write a gramatically correct sentence! wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/20/04 05:57 PM
what questiosns and ideas? I got an email about a meeting but didnt see anything about questiosn... eek

in an effort yto save times here are my answers to the questions:

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Maybe

and lawcu... never, ever use Ernie and the word nice in the same sentence. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/20/04 06:35 PM
frown I am deeply sadended by "HIZ HONER'S" comment. The meds and the Sambuca must have kicked in. :p
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/20/04 07:58 PM
I'm just glad to see him back on the board!!! laugh
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/20/04 08:17 PM
I'm still trying not to picture 'sad ended' by immissing. eek eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/21/04 06:03 AM
govikes - you are too funny! and much braver than I! must be the history wink you keep it up!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/21/04 11:54 PM
O.K. ,you two wise achers ! It has been noted a few (many) times, that I can hardly spell my name.
I am,without a doubt, the world worst speller. However, I do know how to make money, not that either one of you two sassy lasses will ever get you hot little hands on it !!! laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/21/04 11:58 PM
I can also COUNT MONEY, But alas, the coffers are bare because you guys are sitting on your hands and not writing CHECK'S ! SEND YOUR MONEY TODAY !

warmest regards,

your loyal money changer laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 12:58 AM
E
I believe you meant "wise acres" or did you mean to imply we give you an ache - as in pain in the ass! And the coffers better not be bare - I just sent you my first check! wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 01:12 AM
first check?? coool...ernie be on the lookout for the second check as well. eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 07:19 AM
Denny - I figured I'm good for at least one a year - at least till you guys kick me out - and as long as you're willing to let E in and E's willing to let you in, I figure I don't have all that much to worry about! wink

How ya doin' anyway? Ya sound just fine to me!
Ever do any mediating? - not medicating, mediating - I sure coulda used a good one yesterday!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 11:41 AM
meditate? yes, i use to meditate all the time. i would sit for hours in a dark, quiet room and meditate: "mother in law begone, mother in law begone... i was so good when i came out of my trace, not only was my mother in law gone, but so was my wife, the house, my money... i think i over did it. eek
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 11:55 AM
some might call that the power of prayer
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 02:01 PM
oh... sorry, you said mediate not meditate... lol eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 02:04 PM
Lawcoochie, For once, I meant it the way I spelled it, a pain in the kester ! smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 04:53 PM
E - there you go again - Guess I'll just have to get used to the fact that half the time you can't spell and half the time you just do it wrong to annoy the heck outta me! wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 04:55 PM
DS - I'm getting you a dictionary for Christmas. wink
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 05:47 PM
who's social?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 06:11 PM
is that a trick question gay? eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 06:23 PM
do i look like a trixter wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 06:27 PM
do you mean social or socialized? wink (and yes, you do look like a trixter smile )
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 06:36 PM
well, well, well,
i tricked david into marrying me
i tricked denny into the hot tub
what else,
i know a group that is easily tricked after a few bloody marys or rum drinks
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 06:37 PM
and don't forget one of your personal trix: dancing nekkid on the pier. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 06:53 PM
that is no trick, THAT'S THE REAL THING!!! although it was instrumental in getting david to propose cool
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 07:53 PM
Wow - trixy and a supermodel. Can't wait to meet you! wink
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 08:01 PM
nekkid pier dancers

sounds like a good name for a rock band

who am i???
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 08:18 PM
hey! I'm available if anyone wants to dance naked on a pier for me! I'll marry them. no... not you ernie... eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 09:26 PM
Confirming tomorrow....
smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 09:33 PM
smile
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 09:35 PM
Confirmed wink smile
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/22/04 10:29 PM
semi-confirmed eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/23/04 12:02 AM
semi infirmed ?
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/24/04 05:07 AM
Missed you Denny. OK all you San Pedro lovers out there. Wouldn't you like to win free air fare, free hotel rooms, free meals while at the same time helping out the local kids. Well it's real easy! All you have to do is join the San Pedro Social Club, buy raffle tickets, come to the partee, meet your fellow boarders & others, win more stuff from auctions & have fun at the same time. Think about it, invite your friends, if your friends can't come or are not interested in going to Belize, get them to buy raffle tickets for you to reap the benefits of. I did that last year. Won 6 nights at Caribe Island Resort. Took friends to the party who had never been to Belize and they won 7 nights at Banana Beach, round trip air for two on Maya & $100 gift certificate to Blue Water Grill. They were hooked and came back planning their next trip for June, instead they are going for Xmas! Others won many things & we all shared in July. Had a blast. :rolleyes: :p cool laugh
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/24/04 06:28 AM
OHHHHH!!!! laugh I just had a late night great idea. Listen up all you single girls out there. Early bird special! What would you bid for a date with Denny Shane? All you have to do is wear a floozy dress. :rolleyes: wink eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/24/04 07:25 AM
Oh to be single again. . . wink
Posted By: Now Danny Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/24/04 11:33 AM
Have you guys checked out "ballpoint.org"? The Ball family lives on Lake Conro {sp} and have a nifty web site complete with web cam, good maps of area and such. Just thought you guys might be interested. Maybe it would have helped Denny find the place last year. Go Red Socks, and Browns. Sorry I didn't hyperlink Ballpoint.org, I don't have have that down. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/24/04 12:10 PM
very nice website danny... at first i kept typing in www.ballpark.org and couldn't figure out what the heck you were talking about. laugh... then finally looked again and it was ballpoint... laugh eek

A date with me? laugh... I didn't know there were booby prizes. eek But why linmit it to just singles girls? Married females who would like to be single for a day/night can be eligible also... laugh eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/24/04 12:51 PM
I think "TERESSA" might be available. You would "look good" standing next to her !
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/24/04 01:02 PM
hmmmmmm on second thought maybe this idea needs to be worked on a bit. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/25/04 02:03 PM
hey ernie,
forgot to leave you my $$$
the check's in the mail
NO BS - IT'S THE TRUTH
ok, now if you folks think that you can beat me out of a weeks lodging on raffle tix, just give it your best shot.
cool
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/25/04 02:24 PM
Good Morning!!!!!!! Great meeting, was very glad to see I knew 3 people already! Got lots of good stuff going on........

BTW Mr Gouto and I are going to win all the lodgings.
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/25/04 02:47 PM
i only want 1 week!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/25/04 05:57 PM
I want the same week! eek

That's an idea tho... wouldn't it be cool if all the lodging winners, etc could all plan for the same week?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/25/04 06:14 PM
The weekend mail brought in checks from; Debbie & Jimmy Olson, Pam & Kevin Nowell AND Capt Jeff !!!! All I can say is, we are gonna have a record year (we better, 'cause we are looking for 150 members/supporters).In order to raise $50,000 we are in need of the support of everyone who reads this message board. So, please get you checks in the mail today and send to:
SPSC
c/o Ernie Brannon
310 Crossbow Dr
Spring, Tx. 77386
Posted By: HavinFun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/25/04 07:04 PM
cool
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/25/04 07:24 PM
Where oh where is govikes ? Susie Q is missing, where are you? wink
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/25/04 08:35 PM
I'm with you Denny, all lodging winners attempt to plan for same week in SP. That would be fun!
Posted By: HavinFun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/25/04 10:48 PM
We won Banana Beach. Windjammer won Caribe Island. K&Pnowell won bid on Caribe Island.
We all stayed the same week in July and it was a blast to say the least. WJ brought 3 members and Partee goers to stay with her. The Nowell's brought a newbe and we brought a newbe to share our stay. I will be hitting my newbe up for a membership this year, plus others. Ernie, I plan on donating something good for the auction at the Partee in May. It is a very worthy cause and now that I have been to San Pedro I'm hooked!!!!
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 04:45 AM
Yeah Ms. SusieQ aka Govikes, where are you? Thought you would be bidding on that date with Denny & promising to wear your famous white floozy dress. laugh And Skully, Hopie, where the hell are all of you? confused We're planning the next Partee & it won't be complete without all our favorite "fun" people. laugh I'm ready for the boat, slide (butt shots & all) the hot tub,dancing, winning, etc., etc., etc.!!!! :rolleyes: eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 10:42 AM
I received a "special" comminique from Suzie, but that's all I am allowed to say. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 02:14 PM
c'mon Denny, What did she say ? Nosey people want to know.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 02:56 PM
You know me ernie, I don't gossip. However what I will do is repeat a few words from the communique...

Denny..... feeling.... soon..... floozy

That's all I can repeat. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 03:00 PM
I could fill in the blanks but Jesse would nuke it
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 03:59 PM
Here it is:
"Denny, I've got that lovin' feeling, I will get my check in soon, don't forget I am a floozy as evidenced by my floozy dress"

eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 05:42 PM
I know a secret too
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 06:09 PM
wow malibu... that's really amazing... really. All wrong, but still amazing.

Oh gay? tell me, tell me... who does it involve? eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 07:51 PM
OK, Here goes:

Denny is feeling better and soon will be the same old floozy he has always been.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 08:07 PM
HEY! Did ya'll notice that the Official Partee SPSC thread on 'About Ambergris Cay' has been closed?

Comments? :rolleyes:
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 08:12 PM
Gay, Denny, I want to know the secrets! Whaaaaaaa frown I know I must have won something by now. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 08:24 PM
Mal - my guess - and it's just a guess - it that the post was redundant as it was already posted here and you're not supposed to post the same thing in multiple categories. Plus, it's not really a post about AC, rather a post about people who are trying to raise money for some AC causes. Not to worry - we'll keep the topic alive on this forum smile
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 08:27 PM
malibu... i thuink the reason is because that thread is really supposed to be about tourism questions. this thread here is the dunno... whatever thread and maybe Marty doesn'tr want the two threads to meet and get intertwined... somebody just jump in here anytime and help me out...

Maybe an email to marty might clear it up. Personally, I don't see a problem with it being over there... where else might people close enough to the party place get info, even go to the party, leantrn more about AC... anyone? anybody at all just jump in and save me eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 08:34 PM
D? what the . . . confused laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 08:38 PM
H O donno, his meds are wearing off smile
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 08:54 PM
Your words look like the cowboy who is jumping back and forth and back and forth to avoid the bullet that is being shot at his feet.

Now, with that said... I agree with you. Er, uh, what you were trying to say. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 09:30 PM
We have successfully arranged to ship 675 english text books (brand new) to the elementry school in San Pedro, at no cost ! These were collected (read stolen) from the Houston I.S.D. by a principal who has the same, very high interest in the San Pedro schools/kids, as we do. To continue our efforts, we need many more members and donations to "Make it Happen". PLEASE, get your checks in the mail today.

Ernie
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/26/04 09:52 PM
Yay!!! Way to go Ernie!!!

AND, the VOTING will close Friday at noon. If you are a SPSC member and want to vote but did not get my email, please email me.

If you would like to find out what we are voting on become a member and make your vote count.
wink
Posted By: Miss Anthropy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/27/04 03:11 PM
lawcucui please check your email - thanks smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/27/04 03:55 PM
A note of thanks is in order to Sterling Freight of Belize. Mr Dan Roth and his company are shipping the 675 text books that Kim Whitehead secured, to the elementry school in San Pedro Town, AT NO CHARGE !! WOW !!!!! We were at our wits end trying to figure out how to get the books to the island without going belly up. Then our ANGEL appeared and solved our problems. Dan, we thank you and your company for being so civic minded and helping thoes who need help.

Ernie Brannon
Posted By: HavinFun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/27/04 03:57 PM
Thank you Kim, Dan & Ernie !!!!
Posted By: Beachy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/27/04 04:02 PM
Ernie check your mail, I finally got a chance to get back to you. Sorry to have been slow. Just re-opened around here.
Chris
Casa Picasso
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/27/04 05:09 PM
Got it, Chris. Good stuff comes to me from Paradise. Will be in touch.

Ernie
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/27/04 10:57 PM
Come noon Friday when the votes are tallied for the SPSC elections. I will be available to preside over the election court. The only person where I forsee many problems is with thet slick ernie. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/27/04 11:18 PM
They didn't call me "Greased B" fer nuttin laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/28/04 02:06 AM
E - more edits?
Posted By: Miss Anthropy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/28/04 03:16 AM
Hey lawcucui, email beth re: corp stuff - thanks! smile
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/28/04 08:59 PM
Tell us your secret E - uhh B, what Good Stuff has come to you from Paradise?

As far as Friday goes, the emails received on the VOTE appear to have some hanging chads, and some partially torn away chads. Assistance is requested from the court (jester), Mr Denny Shane, to judge on the chad situation. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/28/04 09:12 PM
Be sure "Hiz Honer" has 4 or 12 margarita's before he starts looking at any :p chads.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 12:30 AM
Got some checks in today, but they wern't from YOU. You know what that means........... SEND YOUR CHECK :rolleyes:
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 02:05 AM
laugh
Posted By: skullyboy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 05:38 AM
hey Hope,If your going I'm going
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 05:43 AM
Skully, both you & Hope better be there! We got to win for our follow up party in San Pedro. Oh DID I WIN ANYTHING YET??? laugh Everybody send Ernie lots of money or he'll get ya!
Posted By: HavinFun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 01:29 PM
Do you think that Govikes would donate her infamous white see thru floozy dress for the auction? Might fetch a ton of money especially if she wears it to the PARTEE!!! wink laugh
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 05:10 PM
I'M SOCIAL
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 06:25 PM
Voting has closed. All nominated Directors have won their spot!!! Check your email for the results and other information. laugh
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 06:27 PM
If you are a member and you did not receive the voting results and other information, please email me with your correct email address. Get Social - and you too might be spotted with a floozy dress....... eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 06:57 PM
immissing will be missing for a little while. I am aware that some folks couldn't be happier. frown
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 07:03 PM
Tell your neighbors the streets are safe again! Yippeeeee! eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/29/04 07:50 PM
Well now your honor, doesn't that depend on whether you live in the neighborhood to which E is headed???????
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 10/30/04 12:58 PM
unfortunately lawhoney, basically as a blind crow flies, ernie and I are in the same neighborhood. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/01/04 03:20 PM
who's social?
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/01/04 10:19 PM
ok all of you winners out there!!!
tell me, what do you want to win???
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/01/04 11:35 PM
I want to win airfare for 2 from Houston to Belize. smile
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/02/04 01:43 AM
I wanna win my retirement home
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/02/04 02:47 AM
I'm Social too & I want to win it all! Free air, free room, free food, free drinks, etc., etc., etc. laugh wink Maybe even a massage or two or three. :rolleyes: Am I getting greedy? NO.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/02/04 08:06 PM
Won't you take me to funky town? eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/02/04 08:22 PM
I want to win enough food to feed the world, a magic potion to end all wars... I'd like to also wipe out sickness, famine, and pestilence... oh, and outlaw all alimony worldwide, and I'd like to gag all mother in laws.

Ok, that's it for me. eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/02/04 09:26 PM
Gosh I thought you were a real philanthropist until I saw the end!!!...laugh

Are you sure that is IT? laugh LOL!!! mother-in-laws!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/02/04 11:42 PM
Denny Shane I'm shocked and appalled, I know you know better than that sort of thing - the correct plural is mothers-in-law wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/03/04 01:52 AM
Hey, I had a stroke remember? laugh Sometimes my "s" get mixeds up. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/03/04 02:50 PM
cool
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/03/04 10:09 PM
So WHat Else is going on today besides the election banter? Did I win anything yet?

Mr Shane, please tell us an interesting, witty, entertaining story will you? eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/03/04 11:45 PM
Eeeeee - missing too long now - get back here. Your honor, where are you - practicing up on those spelling rules? wink checking out flights from CA to TX for May's Partee - too soon to find good deals - not too soon to order a couple of cases of Belikin, though! wink

My win wish list: one week's stay at just about any hotel in SP and a case of Belikin waiting in the fridge! Also, a trip to Tikal! And finally, a couple of you guys to be there to hang out with! wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/03/04 11:51 PM
well lawbaby.... Ya know I sometimes hire myself out as a traveling buddy to the island. Ahem... eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/04/04 01:45 AM
Your honor - what a splendid idea! Hubby and I are always looking for someone to carry our luggage! Meeting soon to discuss all terms and conditions!! wink
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/04/04 03:06 PM
ouch eek Shame on you cuchie mama, treating to Mr Shane that way! You didn't even offer to let him sleep on your porch!!! eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/04/04 05:23 PM
hey... believe me, I've slept in and on worse places than a porch in my life. laugh
eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/04/04 05:49 PM
Hey there Mr. Shane, I know you can stick up for yourself - also know you know who's joking and when. Don't you worry - we'll get those germs and conditions worked out real soon! oops - I'm sure I meant "terms and conditions"! Love from CA! wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/04/04 05:58 PM
laugh eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/04/04 06:05 PM
knew you would! Now you just behave yourself! wink
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/05/04 12:29 AM
Have I won anything yet! Surely I have. PICK ME!! cool
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/05/04 03:01 PM
good morning socialites smile
where are all the partee folks?
election is over, it is now WINTER in houston. I have found that i have an allergy to shoes and socks. no wonder i belong in san pedro. we are seeing the 50's now. it is only the beginning of our long brutal houston winter. frown
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/05/04 03:18 PM
yeah, well its even more brutal here in DFW - we're seeing 40's!! frown but....2 weeks from TODAY, I'll be going somewhere much warmer...... :p laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/05/04 03:25 PM
Mornin' socials! Happy Friday to ya laugh

I can do with a bit-o-winter here in our oven we call Houston. Finally get to use the old fire place. I really just want to see Mr Gouto hauling in all that wood and cleaning it out on the weekend...laugh

The cold weather always gets me in the shopping mood. That is saying something for sure because I have come to HATE shopping! Denny, any comments about X's??? eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/05/04 03:42 PM
Ex's? and cold They go together perfectly eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/07/04 04:20 PM
Aw rite, you peoples....... the break is over. Now, lets git to work ! I have two (2) countem, TWO, fantistic prizes to post to start the prize list off for THE PARTEE on May 20-21&22nd. Something for everyone!!!!! More great things coming for the raffle. Don't know if we received any more memberships while I was missing, can't find the mail.

Prize # 1

Prize # 2

STAY TUNED !

Ernie
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/07/04 05:23 PM
Denny came & took care of it.......now where did he go?
Posted By: rickcheri Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/07/04 05:54 PM
govikes.....where are you in DFW area???? I'm in Bedford. Are you close???? C
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/07/04 07:01 PM
I'm in Houston... does that count? eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/07/04 11:50 PM
YO, Yer Honer, what did ya do with the mail? Were there any checks? (thats a dumb question)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 12:31 AM
DS - Houston must count for something - let me know when you figure out what!
E - is the mail the only thing that's missing? wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 01:03 AM
My eyesight is failing you know... the only checks I received and cashed had my name on them... SPSC= Denny Shane eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 02:42 AM
SEE TRIP REPORT.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 03:02 AM
NOT MUCH TOO SEE.
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 04:08 AM
I won prize 1 & 2! Yeah!!!! Keep em comin so I can keeep winnin laugh
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 05:16 AM
OK all you Social people out there lets start the roll call. Who's coming to the Partee???? Just over 6 short months to go. Time to start making your plans. I'm in and gonna win! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 05:47 AM
I'm in and think the adorable hubby is coming too. I've checked flight prices and it's a little steep for a weekend - hoping for better rates as it gets closer. Saving my pennies for those tickets - if I don't win you'll never hear the end of the whining - believe me somebody better make sure I win something - even if it's just a date w/ hiz honor wink
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 05:59 AM
Would ya just settle for being in the hot tub at the "no tell motel" with Hiz Honor? eek Partee is mucho fun and what happens at the partee stays at the partee. wink
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 06:01 AM
Oh yeah, and you have to bring a floozy dress to wear for him, preferably see through! :rolleyes:
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 11:32 AM
good lord, I don't even recognize myself on here sometimes. People that don't know me must think I am a major leech or something. I need to change my image here. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 01:22 PM
believe me somebody better make sure I win something- even if it's just a date w/ hiz honor wink
hey, what am I, the booby prize??? eek
Posted By: silkpainter Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 02:03 PM
Denny, you're the chi-chi prize.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 02:49 PM
For those of you who are too lazy (no names) to sift through the clutter, I will post the address and dues schd. for you again.

Annual dues, single $25.00
Annual dues, family $35.00 (sorry WJ)

Mail to:

SPSC
C/O Ernie Brannon
310 Crossbow Dr.
Spring, Texas 77386

Now, all of you get some $$$$ in the mail TODAY!
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 06:23 PM
eek

so now ya insult people by callin 'em and want 'em to send you money hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wink
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 07:44 PM
Ya can't trick me........ you've been to WAL-MART! YOU HAVE!!!! I KNOW YOU HAVE !!!!! laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 08:02 PM
wait a minute... $25 for a single and now $35 for a whole family????? I didn't mind when it was 35 per couple. Suppose the family has 10 kids and brings them to the party? That's 3.50 per person. Ernie, you should have thought this out better. laugh
eek
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 08:13 PM
Wishful thinking Ernie, wishful thinking
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 08:30 PM
i do hereby volunteer denny shanes hair for a "locks auction" at our next party.

the bidding shall begin at $10 per lock
do i hear $15
how about $20
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 08:44 PM
maybe you're going the wrong way gay... laugh exactly how many hairs are in a lock? I could put together maybe a half a lock. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 08:50 PM
Me thinks maybe Denny would be willing to pay $20 for a lock himself.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 08:55 PM
Ha Ha!!! Denny I've seen your picture. E showed me at the meetin'. So what are ya going to bid for that lock? laugh
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 08:56 PM
SSSHHHHHHHH
you guys are going to "cut into" the profits
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 09:09 PM
This lock isn't gonna be cheap... I only have one left. eek
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/08/04 11:28 PM
keyed or combo?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 04:26 AM
All right - just in from a very loooong day -
1) Your Honor - don't let 'em get to ya - you are NOT the booby prize, nor the chi-chi prize (although I must confess I'm not sure exactly what that is!) And while I have no floozy dress and am not a hot tub fan - I'm sure a date w/ you would be just quite fun - I don't consider you a leech (your what I am sure fine healing properties aside) - or even a lech for that matter. However, as fine as a date with you would be - I'm still hoping for a week at a nice place in SP. Surely you can't hold that against me! Who knows I'm still thinkin' maybe you'll be able to come along and carry the luggage! wink
2) Lock shortage? As a bald friend of mine once said: "All men are created with basically the same amount of hormones - if you want to use yours to grow hair - that's your business!"
3) klcdude- I know you are staying away from those walmarts!
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 05:09 AM
does Wal-Mart sell locks?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 05:18 AM
ask E wink or perhaps hiz honor!
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 07:19 AM
Ernie, boat ready, slide ready, got my bathing suit (instead of undies) ready for my 3rd (count em) 3rd butt shot (not proud or scared) first one down the slide, always, it's a tradition now. laugh :rolleyes: Partee, Partee, Partee.
Better send in you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and join us for the fun and prizes. cool
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 07:22 AM
Collect enough $$$$$$$ and no floozy dress or bathing suit required, I'll go in the lake "au naturel". Not that anyone really wants to see that just trying to raise $$$$$$$ laugh
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 03:24 PM
Oh my. Here we goooooo eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 03:38 PM
I think I'll make an eyeglass exam prior to attending this year. (o) (o) eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 03:39 PM
I already know what you are thinking ernie, and they are my eyes! eek get your mind out of the gutter. laugh
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 04:00 PM
silkpainter just exactly what is the chi-chi prize?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 06:46 PM
Just posted two (2) faffle prizes for the '05 PARTEE ! The condo is on the beach with pool and a fishing trip with Capt Bicho !! Keep 'em coming !
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 07:03 PM
i love faffles
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 07:05 PM
Yes, as a matter of fact I think I had them once at the Pancake House... or was it Faffles R Us eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 07:12 PM
Faffle you guys ! Leave me ALONE !! :p I'm under a lot of pressure.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 09:00 PM
AND, a faffle for you, and 2 for me, faffle for you, 2 for me.......... I had them at the IHOP.
laugh Under pressure? Jeeze, you just had a secret 7 day rendezvous with animal crackers!!!

So, Big E, just exactly how do you propose to keep that thread up there without all of us, especially Mr Shane, posting our witty comments? Are there going to be THAT many prizes to keep that thread close to the top for 6 months? eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 10:41 PM
I'm feeling lucky wink
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 10:49 PM
feel like faffling?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 10:53 PM
Yes, Malibu, there will be a good number of prizes and they tend to get lost with all the dribble from Hiz Honer,lizardlady, etal. Last year we had to cut and paste all the misc. stuff out just to keep some kind of order...... lots of work. (I'll catch hell for this). Think kindly, Yer Honer.
Posted By: skullyboy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 10:53 PM
Well are you feeling lucky punk? What a great line.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 10:56 PM
AND, "FAFFLE THIS" laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/09/04 11:00 PM
Denny found the "delete" button !!!!!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 05:39 PM
HEY, Got a check in from that redneck crackerlarry ! Thanks. There are a lot of you out there that HAVE NOT sent your checks in, don't make me list your names !!!! smile
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 06:36 PM
ya could get sued for that - or worse yet - faffled!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 07:27 PM
I am extremely picky where I do my faffling nowadays. In my younger days I didn't care where I faffled... that's how I ended up faffling with my 2 ex-wives. I really got faffled bigtime.

Additionally, as a public service announcement, you should be careful where you faffle and who you faffle with and by all means use a faffle thingy. eek
Posted By: CrackerLarry Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 08:23 PM
ya could get sued for that - or worse yet - faffled!

Nah, ya can only sue if the remark is libelous or slanderous in nature, and since it is neither, only fact, then I take it as a compliment. Heck, I can't help where I was born or how I was raised.

Even rednecks can support a good cause and children are the best cause I can think of. They are the future of the world.
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 08:28 PM
careful denny, that much faffling will make you go blind.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 08:42 PM
I know... but I'm only wearing glasses right now. cool
Posted By: skullyboy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 09:02 PM
Ernie, Did you get a check? Also do you think you can top last year's musical entertainment? The Kevin Black show was Fan tuckit tastic.
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 09:07 PM
Skully, we are open for suggestions on entertainment, party ideas for Friday night.
Posted By: captjeff Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 09:28 PM
ernie did lots of faffle in my time the best is in sanpedro,none better and very sweet . where are the prizes to raffle posted ???? and the price for each raffle?????chance ?
Posted By: skullyboy Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 09:34 PM
Becky, I don't know what your going to do. The bar has been set pretty high. The Kevin Black concert was really good. What did you do for entertainment the first year?
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 09:34 PM
They have their own post SPSC RAFFLE PRIZES 05 on the general chat. Thanks a bunch for your wonderful contribution. We're not allowed to comment on that thread per Mr. E :p
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 09:36 PM
Skully, we didn't have any entertainment the first year. A chicken drop has been suggested!And there is always the hot tub for entertainment.LOL :rolleyes:
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 09:40 PM
Ya might think about bringing Pedro1 up for some lively commentary.......

Oh, and probably make a ****load of money if ya put him inside one of those dunking cages. Why, ya might even draw peeps from as far away as Canada just for the oppty laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 09:57 PM
In all my years of heroic deeds, saving the weak, protecting those who could not protect themselves, fighting crime, sheltering the poor, stand ready to take the bullet..... No one says Ernie ia a good person. Then I make one teeny weeny little typo and catch all this faffle from my faffling friends? frown It saddens me deeply ..... I'm going outside and faffle all I want to laugh

KLC, it may not be a good idea to bring Pedro 1 in, too many would prefer live rounds.
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 10:44 PM
Mr. york is feeling lucky wink
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 10:51 PM
YO, Skullyboy, Yep, got your check along with Gay's. Still looking for checks from a few backsliders. Many Thanks !
Posted By: HavinFun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/10/04 11:05 PM
I'd pay BIG money to Dunk Pedro1!!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/11/04 01:05 AM
Then I make one teeny weeny little typo and catch all this faffle from my faffling friends? frown
Question: Ernie? What makes you think you have friends? eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/11/04 03:00 PM
answer: I have a lot of friends ...... when I'm buying. Does that count? frown
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/11/04 03:44 PM
Hey ernie, i'll be your drinkin' bud!!!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/11/04 04:05 PM
hey friend, dear buddy... if you're buying I'll join! eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/12/04 06:32 PM
Where tha hell is that "Hoochie Coochie Lawyer"? Does she need a lawyer? smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/12/04 09:24 PM
Got another NEW member in today, from the great frozen north east, Rockport, Me. (where ever that is)The infamous KLCDude !!! Welcome ! Come on , you folks, you know who you are, SEND YOUR CHECKS IN TODAY ! It's Friday, payday, send it now befor you blow it at your local joint, we need your support more than the honky tonks do ! Don't put money in that damn juke box ! A song only last 2 min. for the same dollar bill, we can feed a kid lunch ! HELLO, Am I getting through????? Sigh,Sob,woe is me! frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 02:08 AM
Hi E, No lawyer needed here. Nice to be missed, but I spend a good chunk of each day arguing with knuckleheads and this board was a place for fun - re-living the fun of SP and looking forward to the next time. The posts started being not so fun, so I skipped out. Checking in on the last few posts today looks like things haven't changed much. I'll wait it out for a couple of weeks and hopefully this will return to being a board about Belize and the bunch of wierdos who love it, with the occassional good-natured razzing and not the same generally worthless political arguments present on so many other boards. :rolleyes:

I'm off to San Francisco for the weekend. Looking forward to a view of the Pacific, the theater, my fill of the best sourdough bread in the world, and a great dinner w/ friends. smile On Sunday Hubby's gonna watch his beloved 49ers get their butts kicked yet again this season and I'll be off to people watch.

Hello also to Your Honor, klcdude (you little joiner, you!), Sam, Fluffy, et al. Maybe next week! wink

P.S. E, working on the paperwork for SPSC. Just a few fill in the blanks left.
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 02:11 AM
who u calling a weirdo ( sp corrected lol)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 02:13 AM
you - and me, but only on the days I can't spell! wink
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 03:50 AM
klcman are you gonna come to our Partee?? We be a fun bunch of folks! LOL laugh Then all the winners are gonna have another Partee in San Pedro. cool
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 03:54 AM
Oh and Mr. E I'm ready to be your drinkin buddy too. Ya ready to buy? wink
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 04:07 AM
YEP !
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 06:26 AM
February in San Pedro for my birthday? smile
Posted By: denverdan Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 10:10 AM
frown I don't think February will work for us, or the Texas gig next year either, my boss is a slave driver!!! Somebody help me... I wanna go to Belize again too! (sniff, wipe a tear and sniff again) Boohoo for Hopie!
Posted By: denverdan Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 10:49 AM
klcman?
WOW!
That be one small step for man...
(or is that woman? hehehe)
and one giant step for the anti's! wink
O.K. Pres. Bill, your turn!!!
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 04:07 PM
still an anti - just had a spare $25 burning a hole in my pocket wink

( and Wal-Mart was just not an option laugh )
Posted By: NYgal Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/13/04 06:27 PM
laugh
Posted By: DrewLori Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/14/04 07:05 PM
hey law- looks like I just missed you. My son & I took a trip to San Fran. We flew in Thursday morning and just got back in to South OC last night. Sayed close to Union Square. Walked & walked & walked. Other than Friday, the weather was nice!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/15/04 03:02 PM
Yes! February! We will be there!!!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/15/04 10:53 PM
HEY HOPE & DAN, (Denver Dan) ! Received your check AND "Care Package" YUM, YUM ! Many thanks for both ! I still have a few stragglers holding out, so ....... I'm gonna start telling if I don't get your checks in. smile

P.S. We are now ahead of last years memberships for the entire year !!!! THANK YOU !!! The "KIDS" THANK YOU ! smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/15/04 11:07 PM
KLCdude, I just heard you can go to Wal-Marts travel dept.in any W-M store and get a RT from Boston to Belize for $199.00 (That awtta do it)

Ernie laugh
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/15/04 11:20 PM
sounds good Ernie - but I don't wanna fly with a cropduster (my sources tell me that W-M picked up the one missing from San Diego and that the only on-board beverage service is Ripple and Pork Rinds for snax ).....thanks anyway!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/16/04 12:28 AM
They don't serve Ripple any longer, stepped up to Thunderbird, (whats the price? 40 cents twice) AND the pork rinds are now "BBQ Rinds" !!!! Man, it doesen't get any better than this !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/16/04 06:09 AM
Hale, Hale (as opposed to Hail, Hail), the gang's all here and the board appears to be getting back to normal - such as it is - even NYGal showed up w/ her smile - hi there, girlie! klcdude, protest all you want, you're a joiner no better'un the rest of us. And the deal is: we wouldn't buy tickets to Belize at Walmart if they were five bucks each and entitled us to first class seats on Air Force One, 'cause we're people of principle! And it seems there really is no accounting for taste - Ripple? Thunderbird? Mad Dog anyone? As for the pork rinds, BBQ or not, I'd rather eat a football - oh wait, same difference. . .
DrewLori - sorry we missed you! We love the City - there really is no place on earth like it. Where'd you stay? While we were there we hooked up for lunch w/ ScubaSam & husband - they brought pictures from most recent SP trip & they're on the way back - 3rd time this year - Sam, take me with youuuuuuuu! 9er's lost again (shocker, huh?), but I got new shoes! "Had to" work today in Santa Cruz - man, I sure like the beach. Home now, MNF almost over, tomorrow's another day - did I win anything yet? and to quote: this is "the end of my life so far . . ."
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/16/04 07:41 AM
Keep looking up, Hoochie Couchie, space debri is a fallin!! eek
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/16/04 02:19 PM
actually, I just stopped pymt on the check - I found out that the letter "T" was missing from joiner - I thought I was signing up to get .... frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/16/04 06:04 PM
aw - klc, life is just full of those little disappointments - bright side: makes you enjoy the good stuff soooo much more - and not to worry, if I know E - that check already hit the bank - no bounce option!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/16/04 06:18 PM
Sorry, KLC. My bank operates with the Check 21 Act. The second it hits the bank, it's paid. Your bank electronicly pays the amount to my bank, the same day. No more "Floats", damnit. :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/16/04 06:36 PM
told ya!
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/16/04 07:54 PM
he's lying! He just sent an email to see if I was serious! laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/16/04 10:16 PM
Between the 2 of ya I'm not sure who I disbelieve the most . . . wink
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/17/04 12:03 AM
KLC, If you are having trouble covering your $25.00 check, I'll hold it till 5:15 pm, CST. Otherwise, I'll have to send Bubba to talk to you. Bubba don't say much. eek
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/17/04 12:13 AM
but, i thought you said a few hours ago that u deposited it?? which is it?? And you better check again E, decimal point in wrong place I think.

(there's your answer on who to disbelive more law..I rest your case)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/17/04 12:17 AM
klc - you're hired! I'll let you know as what when I know. wink
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/17/04 12:21 AM
pheww - me sleeps better tonight already
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/17/04 12:30 AM
Not with Bubba standing outside.(munching on pork rinds) :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/17/04 12:56 AM
E - the crowd you hang out with gives me cause for concern. As a former probation officer I've known a few Bubbas - and pork rinds are the least of their offenses. I hope you're not contributing to the delinquency . . . or even worse . . . wink

klcdude - no sleeping on the job!
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/17/04 12:57 AM
Bubba can't stand any temperature under 65...no sweat. I be sleeping coooooool tonight ( and everynight)
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/17/04 01:32 AM
Bubba weighs over 300 # and has a body odor that would kill a buzzard. He can keep warm in -20 degs. with only pork rinds and a moon pie. Keep one eye open ! laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/18/04 12:32 AM
Where is Hiz Honer? I need a target! ( I could have said Wal-Mart ) AND, We need some donations to the SPSC, You can't take it with you and we should have our 501(c)3 any day now. That makes it tax deductable!!

SEND YOUR BIG CHECKS FOR A BIG BANG !!!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/18/04 05:41 PM
Big Bang?
Posted By: Kathy F. Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/18/04 06:37 PM
Ernie goes bang

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/18/04 07:55 PM
So that's the Big Bang...LOL!!!
Cute Kathy! Looks just like E
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/19/04 01:01 AM
The Weekend is here and I am OFF! I'll see ya somr more a while ago. BYYYYYYYY !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/19/04 01:07 AM
Wait Eeeeeeee - you forgot to tell people to send in their checks!!!!!!!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/19/04 02:57 PM
is it may yet???
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/19/04 02:58 PM
I'll see ya somr more a while ago. BYYYYYYYY !
Geez, and I thought I was in bad shape! laugh eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/19/04 03:12 PM
ernie, if you got some of your own meds, would you please share!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/19/04 09:20 PM
where in the heck is everyone.
i am gone for a week, i get back and everyone has turned invisible. look here all you thanksgiving turkeys, come out, come out wherever you are!!!
i have an attitude today :rolleyes:
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/19/04 09:48 PM
Here I am! I've been volunteering with my animal rescue group at the cat show this am. I was a ring steward which is a fancy term for people who wipe down the cages after a cat has been judged and the owner takes it away. The poor girl next to me had a cat, hum, well, it went #2 in one of her cages! Hard not to laugh at that one. Then she had a cat go #1. STINKY!!! YUCKY! All I can say is I must be living right because all my cats behaved beautifully. Thank goodness.

Gay, Prez, ya should have been here Wed. I had a MAJOR attitude that day. eek mad :rolleyes: We won't go there.
Posted By: pnowell Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/20/04 03:46 AM
Hey Malibu...are you part calico or torti ??? laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/22/04 06:12 PM
Kathy F, Must have gotten "A BIG BANG", Received check for her and hubby ! Thanks, KathyF !!!!

Who's NEXT ?
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/22/04 08:44 PM
pnowell: Huh? confused
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/22/04 09:57 PM
HEY SOCIALITES!!!
don't know what to get your best friend, your board friend, or just anyone else for christmas???
how about a membership to the SAN PEDRO SOCIAL CLUB!
The gift that keeps giving all year long.

guess what mr. york is getting this year laugh
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/22/04 10:23 PM
Whew!!!!! Is it raining here!!!!!!

Been dark up here on the North side since 1:00. Now everybody out there can look in and see me!!!

pnowell I've been thinking about your question and I think I am part calico. Now you tell me why eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/22/04 11:57 PM
Gay, that's a GREAT idea! Now let me look over my list here: 2 ex-wives, ex mother-in-laws, 25 year old nympomaniac that lives across from me. Hmmm... eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 01:05 AM
Denny, One more time. It's "Mothers-In-Law". I thought Hoochie Coochie set you straight on that. laugh And, how do you know she is a nympho?

Just like to know........
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 01:17 AM
She looks like a nympho... ok, ok, maybe it's just wishful thinking. eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 02:40 AM
Well. ASk her. laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 11:27 AM
motherS-in-law or mother-in-lawS... It makes no difference to me as long as I spell "ex" correctly! eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 05:13 PM
HEY SOCIALITES!!! from Gay's post above

What a great idea!!! Give the gift of helping the kids in San Pedro AND have a GREAT time at the PARTEE! And soon it will be tax deductible!!!

All you guys going for Christmas, take a run by the school; see what why we are trying to help the kids with a cafeteria. smile

Think about joining the SPSC club today!!! Membership is growing and we are going to have a GREAT time at the Partee!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 06:48 PM
I know the goal this year is 150 members... how many do we have in and paid for so far?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 07:51 PM
Denny, We have 25 paid members as of today with, I belive, another 6 in the mail. Last year we had a total of 17 paid members. I will send each member the records of memberships this weekend as well as the up-dated finances.

Ernie
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 08:33 PM
I was just thinking... it would be neat to get the kids on the island involved as well. The kids in the school would take paper in the shape of a brick or whatever and write the name of each member, that pays their dues, then hangs it on the wall.

That way when the folks go down to Ambergris they will see their name and know that they helped contribute. Kind of like Kroger does with the Jerry Lewis Telethon. shrug eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 08:57 PM
Hey! What a great idea Mr Shane!!! My name would finally be up in lights! I knew I would be famous one day...laugh... laugh

Who can we contact about getting this done? Anybody?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 10:49 PM
Hell of an idea, Denny ! What stired up the old grey matter?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 11:15 PM
I think it's the new pills I am taking. laugh... eek
Posted By: captjeff Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/23/04 11:20 PM
bill we will fish the calm waters capt bicho's secert spot ,lots of fish and best of all next to the big lobster grounds ... we will have bicho jr dive in and get the pres,some lobster for dinner . no pills needed unless you take the blue ones to the wood shed ..???? call me 600 2285 any time after sat afternoon mi casa su casa .
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/24/04 12:56 AM
wow being prez for life seems to have many perks... fishing at capt bicho's secret spot, big lobster dinners, etc. Just a reminder Mr. Prez for Life... there's no money left in our account, so this trip is all on you. eek
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/24/04 06:18 AM
A big Thank you to all those 25 members & the other 6 in the mail. We are 1/5 to our goal! Yeah & it's only November, the partee is in May, 5 months to go. Buying memberships as Xmas presents is a great idea, so is buying raffle tickets as birthday/anniversary gifts. The kids need our help and we are going to do this with everyone's help & support. Come one, come all, everyone is welcome. Denny see you do have some great ideas, hang in there. laugh cool smile
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/25/04 10:47 PM
Happy thanksgiven to members of the SPSC. As Prez. for Life, of the SPA-SC, I much admire your good works and joy of given that the SPSC stands. If I only had a Treasurer that wouldn't misappropiate our treasury for lavish wine debacles in France, then the SPA-SC would do a better job, too!! :rolleyes:
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/25/04 10:51 PM
Hey now... wait one cotton pickin minute. I'm not the one on vacation down on AC... And you know full well I went to France to draw in more members for our SPA-SC. But you know those French...

I should have known from my days in politics that being treasurer was a thankless job. snif snif eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/26/04 04:51 PM
Denny, for those who do thankless job's:

" It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dirt and sweat and blood; who strive valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again,because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with thoes cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Teddy Rooosevelt.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/26/04 05:20 PM
wow ernie... I'm impressed.

Of course you lost me half way through when we got to the part about the Russians trudging through the snow storm in siberia. eek
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/27/04 08:18 PM
...trudge, trudge, trudge. eek
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/28/04 05:41 AM
Have you joined yet & if not why not? It's a bargain & you have the chance to win lots of prizes besides having lots of fun at the partee in May and doing something good for the Children of San Pedro. It's for Socials, Anti-Socials anybody & everybody. Only $25 for singles and $35 for couples or families, tax deductible! What are you waiting for, send your money to Ernie!! laugh

HAVE I WON YET? PICK ME, PICK ME!!!! Once you join you too can ask these questions. wink
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/29/04 08:55 PM
mr. york better have enough raffle tix to win a weeks vacation for mrs. york this year!!!
good thing he has me to tell him what to do and what not to do, isn't it!?! cool
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 11/30/04 01:24 AM
The boat is reserved, the BBQ is in the works, raffle tickets will be available soon, PARTEEE! Cost for the BBQ, all you can eat $15.00, Sunset cruise on the 55' PARTEEE BARGE, $25.00 per person, cash bar!

All donations are tax deductable,pending IRS approval. Members get a fantistic reduced price! Send your checks for membership to:

Ernie Brannon
310 Crossbow Dr.
Spring, Texas

Please make checks payable to S.P.S.C.
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/01/04 07:01 AM
Have you taken care of the lake control "police" who visit every year? laugh eek :rolleyes: Let em know we will "BE BACK!"
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/01/04 07:02 AM
Back in all our glory!!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/02/04 05:19 PM
No, WJ, I have not notified the San Jancito River Gestopo. Let em find out the best way they can!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/02/04 10:15 PM
Hello? Is anybody out there?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/02/04 10:34 PM
nope eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/02/04 10:38 PM
Hey you...... Did you finish your Christmas shopping yet?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 12:36 AM
Are you kidding... I didn't even start yet! eek I just finally got my tree up today. It's one of those optical light trees. Really cool. eek
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 01:02 AM
Ernie, for those of us who have already sent in our dues, should we now send our money for boat & bbq? My mouth is watering for some now. cool Denny you are way ahead of me. smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 03:10 AM
Denny, that tree is the only thing youv'e been able to get up in a while (tehetehe, the devil made me say that).
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 03:12 AM
YES, WJ ! Send thoes checks for the BBQ & boat trip in now. we need the funds to cover expenses ! Thanks for bringing it up .
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 12:46 PM
Ernie, Ernie, Ernie... get your mind outta the gutter. I'm trying to spread Christmas cheer and you're... well not sure what you're doing.

But anyway... I got my tree up yesterday and now today I will be hanging my balls on it... maybe tinsel or something tomorrow. eek
Posted By: seashell Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 01:06 PM
Um . . .Denny . .so you are going to be hanging your balls on the tree and tinsel on . . . your what?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 01:08 PM
seashell... come on... everyone knows that tinsel goes on limbs eek
Posted By: seashell Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 01:09 PM
Denny!! You are up because it is morning . . um, yeah?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 02:29 PM
of course I am. I'm up every morning... I usually get up about 4AM eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 02:45 PM
Where is the "Hall Monitor" when we need him? :p
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 03:47 PM
I heard the Hall Monitor was in SP with Susieq
eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 03:48 PM
She makes all her followers wear a fl eek
kindof like that island in Octopussy, of 007 fame......
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 03:58 PM
Denny here's your moment to shine:

This from the Chronicle this am:
Meet the in-laws

Do you have a movie-worthy story about the time you or your intended met the future in-laws - or when the two sets of in-laws met each other? Even if you didn't see Meet the Parents (2000) and don't plan to see its sequel, Meet the Fockers, we'd like to hear your crazy tale.

Send a short description of your meet-the-in-laws experience with your daytime phone number to [email protected]. Your comments may appear in a future story. Deadline is Dec. 12.

You could become a world class writer and make that extra million you've been hankerin' for to take all your buddies to SP eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 04:02 PM
oh my God.... I have stories about my parents meeting the in-laws that no one would believe. My Mom is still alive and kicking so I really can't say much here, but let's just say she had maybe one too many beers prior to meeting the inlaws... lol eek

Now the second set of in-laws... it was me meeting them for the first, maybe second time. Her mother worked in a retail store. I went in and said: " Hi Mrs. XXX, I'm Denny Shane, XXX (her daughter) would have come alone also but she's home pregnant and was afraid to come see you" laugh Honest to God, I really should write a book someday on things in my life. I swear I don't go looking for things... they just happen to me.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/03/04 04:11 PM
lol..... you should write a book, a book about in-laws. I would love to hear some stories..... I'm always up for a good chuckle... eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/05/04 04:38 PM
I don't know anything about writing a book, but we can write history by sucessfully completing our project to construct a kitchen/lunchroom at the elementry school in San Pedro. Please do your part by sending a donation (any amount)and/or membership due's (only $25.00 single, $35.00 couple) to:

SPSC
C/O Ernie Brannon
310 Crossbow Dr.
Spring, Tx 77386
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/06/04 04:30 AM
Hahahaha Denny I have the same problem I never go looking for trouble it just finds me ..I laughingly call myself a "SH*T Magnet" and one of these days I WILL write a book!

This Cafeteria sounds like a good cause so I am in and will buy raffle tickets for my family this year Now I will drink to it anyone care to join me???... [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/06/04 11:06 AM
Morning Socials/Anti's/Anybody out there????? Been in bed for hours, can't sleep,will be cussing when the alarm goes off in 3 hours. Think it could have anything to do with going to bed at approx. mid on Friday & waking up at 11 am on SUNDAY????? What happened to Sat??? Nothing for me. Sleep, sleep, sleep. Dream, dream, dream. Oh Yeah send $$$$$$$$ to Ernie, please! laugh
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/06/04 07:40 PM
Hi WJ sorry you couldn't sleep.Try benadryl when that happens it makes ya drowsy thats what they put in Tylenol PM (secret ingredient??)...or Beer works too! I have Ernies Address and will send $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/07/04 01:13 AM
For only $35.00 (members, $50.00 non-members) you can buy a raffle ticket on Capt. Jeff's condo..... So, What are you waiting on?
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/08/04 06:05 PM
Howdy! Where is everybody? I know Denny is working on his Blog. Ernie must be raffle prize gathering. Sass is writing a chec, drinking beer, and massaging somebody. Windjammer is sleeping or doing the splits on a bar somewhere.
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/08/04 09:55 PM
I'M SOCIAL
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/09/04 05:35 AM
Not sleeping yet! No splits on bars tonight but you just never know when or where. Professional luncheon today & wore my reindeer ears. :p I'm social too!!! Where's the $$$$$? Did I win a free trip for Feb for my bd? confused :rolleyes: :p
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/09/04 05:57 AM
Malibu..I will put it on de plastic eek and give the tickets as Christmas Presents..my family is very dificult to buy for...brother and s/law just got certified as divers last year, and would love to get mom and dad down under.... wink massaged all day and now de beer.... smile
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/09/04 03:54 PM
Ahhhhhh, saw it here before but it didn't BONG in my brain till now. Raffle tix for Christmas it is!!!! A certain someone has everything----- except a trip to AC!!! And the someone has never been there.

E - if I bought a ticket now how would I get it by Christmas? Hope I'm not starting something.... wink
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/10/04 04:20 PM
I am so social today that i am wishing everyone green stoplights all day long!
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/10/04 04:57 PM
Happy Friday Socials and Happy Holidays to all!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 02:50 PM
THIS MORNINGS WISH
a fresh pot of coffee that you didn't have to make yourself!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 02:57 PM
I got up this morning and thought... I think I'll make Gay a nice pot of hot coffee... unfortunately for you, it's in my kitchen. And it was soooooooooo good. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 04:26 PM
It is the thought that counts
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 04:35 PM
I also wrapped a Christmas present for you. A bundle of $100 bills. Unfortunately I had to go grocery shopping with it... sorry, maybe next year. eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 04:41 PM
STOP! Did you shop yet? I'll be over in a minute so you don't have to unwrap those bills by yourself. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 05:06 PM
denny must grocery shop in river oaks or rice village
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 05:26 PM
Denny & I shop in the same area. wink Yum, I'm having Macadamia Rum cake with my coffee this AM laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 05:31 PM
MmmMmMm... maybe I'll stop by your place WJ for breakfast. eek and we do shop in the same area. I go to the bagel place, and to the post office, and sometimes to Randall's.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 05:34 PM
Originally posted by GAY AND DAVID:
denny must grocery shop in river oaks or rice village
Well Gay DAHlink.. why should I shop in my area and pay $1.29 for a loaf of bread when I can go to River Oaks and buy the same bread for $157.99 ? laugh eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 05:43 PM
I buy my bread at Wal-Mart for 67 cents.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 05:55 PM
"WELCOME" to our latest members, Lady D, from San Pedro and Sassy from Florida ! We only need about 100 more members to reach our goal. ??????????
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 07:20 PM
WELCOME WELCOME
lady d and sassy!
hope you both will be attending the partee!
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 07:21 PM
WOW Ernie thats a lofty goal!! Thanks for the WELCOME who can resist a good cause like this?? once the website is up and an e-mail campaign in place the goal may very well be made this year... smile
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 07:34 PM
PARTY...PARTY...Oh yeah P*A*R*T*Y!!! thanks G&D!!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 08:58 PM
laugh Official Welcome!!!! Sassnfun and Lady D!! Glad you are aboard eek

E is that white bread? Does it stick to the roof of your mouth? laugh

Denny & WJ - been to the bakery at Central Market lately? YUMMIE!!!!! Need to make my trip down there probably sometime this week. Since I am up on the N 40 I load up and freeze CM bread. Since it's just the 2 of us, I cut the loaf(s) in half and freeze one half. I would guess you figured it out that we eat the other half. Dern, now I'm hungry......
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 09:09 PM
careful, frozen bread triggers gout.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 09:30 PM
frown HUH????? frown
Are you serious?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 09:43 PM
dog, that was cold wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 09:44 PM
I like going to central market... they always have neat things. But the one thing that I know is the one thing you'll never be able to get there, and that is a link to my website at http://djshane.blogspot.com/

laugh
eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/13/04 10:06 PM
Mr Shane: I noticed you got 15 comments on your latest post ( laugh Way to go!), I was going to read theirs and post my own.... but it locked up. Here I go one more time........ Look for comment 16, that hopefully will be mine.

BTW: would you like a job in marketing? wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/14/04 11:13 AM
My last job was in marketing for a resort on AC (which shall remain nameless) eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/14/04 02:40 PM
THIS MORNINGS WISH

that your keys are right where you left them!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/14/04 03:22 PM
Gay, here's a technique used many times successfully....

Relax... totally relax... and repeat:
"where did I http://djshane/blogspot.com/ leave my http://djshane/blogspot.com/ keys..."

Now repeat: "where did I http://djshane/blogspot.com/ leave my http://djshane/blogspot.com/ keys..."

That's, relax "<send denny lots of money>"

So how did you do? eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/15/04 02:31 PM
TODAYS WISH

an unexpected call from an old friend
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/15/04 02:43 PM
I'd call but I have a problem... you never gave me the number. eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/15/04 03:12 PM
Mornin' socials! What's up in your part of the world? It's cooooldddd here! thermo said 27... Had to get out the LL Bean sweater this morning. eek
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/15/04 03:18 PM
Nothing happening in my part of the world... oh wait, we're in the same part. eek But on the bright side, I am going to the dentist in about an hour. eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/15/04 03:23 PM
OUchie! Hope it is just for a cleaning.
Posted By: govikes Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/15/04 04:49 PM
WHERE IS HOPEY? She hasn't been on here for ever so long. Think she's gone Hawaiian and forgotten about us and Belize???? confused
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/15/04 11:25 PM
Please welcome Miss Anthropy & Hubby's membership!! Getting closer but a long way to go. smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/16/04 07:05 PM
Denny Shane ...... When are you leaving for Chicago?
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/16/04 08:20 PM
Welcome!!!!!!!! Miss Anthropy & Hubby to Miss Anthropy!!! Glad to have you in the group! Sorry I didn't see this until just this very moment.... welcome welcome and I hope you will be able to make it to the Partee in May. It is going to be a very fun time indeed.

immissing - I believe you have the city wrong for the judges anticipated snowey Christmas.
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/16/04 08:36 PM
Welcome, Lady D, Sass, Miss A & Hubby. Welcome one and all. Partee!!!!! Prizes!!!!! Fun, Fun, Fun! smile
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/16/04 09:45 PM
thanks WJ...PARTY ON!!!! yeah....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/16/04 10:16 PM
Where did you find the dancing Ernie? LOL! or maybe that's Denny on second glance laugh :rolleyes:
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/16/04 10:21 PM
Chicago? Why am I going there? There's no potential members in Chicago. And I HATE that stupid baby dancing! eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/16/04 11:05 PM
If not Chicago, is it Newark? I know it's one of those places where their last name ends in a vowel and have huge bulges under their arms.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/16/04 11:50 PM
laugh... you mean Philly? I leave Saturday... eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 12:27 AM
I thought Philly was a sandwich ????
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 12:32 AM
nope, no such thing as a Philly sandwich. The only people that call steak sandwiches... Philly Steak Sandwich are people not from Philly. eek
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 05:57 AM
Now Denny why do you hate da baby?? good thing the page changed then or we would be looking at it for awhile...No Philly Cheese Steak??? say it ain't so...they are YUMMY whatever they are called! laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 07:29 AM
no sorry, just plain old steak or cheesesteak. Good I'm glad we're off that page. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 06:36 PM
TODAYS WISH

A good sing-along song on the radio
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 06:37 PM
are my wishes coming true for anyone out there???
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 07:30 PM
Altogether now... a-ona, and a two a...Shine on, shine on harvest moon. A little louder now... eek
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 07:47 PM
Denny it was Ally Mcbeal that poisoned you on the baby..wasn't it?? laugh

G&D...YES I had a pot of coffee made for me ..

the green stoplights is more then I can expect.I settled for getting out of town Safely. Its a jungle out there!and I did hear from an old friend .soooo...keep up the good work!!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 09:22 PM
Sorry sass... it wasn't Aly McBeal... it was the baby him/her/itself. eek
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 10:08 PM
I guess its like Pizza...Ny Style ,Chigago style, Greek style and they use Philly cheesesteak to discribe HOW it is made???? some chop the beef and use a creamy cheese and some shave and some slice etc.....anyway they are all good and it all becomes chopped in the end... smile

A nor-easter is suppose to blow thru Philly way I think on Monday and be gone on Wed. I don't like those types of storms...those are the white-out storms and why I moved South!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 10:13 PM
Once the meat is on the grille you begin pulling it apart and mixing the onions with it... no creamy cheese ever... it's melted on

I know... I've been dreading it... eek
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 10:46 PM
When are you going to be flying in??? I love the snow as long as I don't have to function in it.If I can stare at it thru a double pane insulated window with a roaring fire I have no problem and a bottle of Capt. Morgan laugh .I survived 2 winters at Lake Tahoe so I did my share I went everywhere on my snow mobile it was so much easier then driving...and FUN!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/17/04 11:12 PM
tomorrow morning... i think i get in at noon.
Posted By: sassnfun Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/18/04 02:43 AM
Well Safe Journey Denny..Do you have Internet access in Philly?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/18/04 07:59 AM
Thanks! My kids up there do, so I should be able to check in... eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/20/04 02:58 PM
good morning socialites,
this is a very nice christmas website to check out.
http://www.llerrah.com/truemeaningofchristmas.htm
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/20/04 05:57 PM
Mornin'! smile
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/20/04 06:10 PM
Big E -

Now you can combine your two biggest thrills in life into one stop shopping....... come visit beautiful coastal Maine where ya get your daily fix of Wal-Mart & Dunkin Donuts all in one fell swoop! wink

http://camden.villagesoup.com/Business/Story.cfm?StoryID=29245
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/20/04 07:21 PM
Hey KLCDUDE, Now that really sounds good except the weather doesn't suit my clothes in Maine ! If it gets below 60 degs, I get pissed off and go to SP !!!! In fact, I think I'm going the middle of next month. BTW, Does the donut shop serve pork rinds? smile
Posted By: klcman Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/20/04 11:37 PM
I dunno E, probably never will either, unless some dumbass reporter goes in to check it out, once they open wink
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/21/04 02:38 PM
good morning socialites.

happy 4 days before christmas!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/21/04 08:42 PM
Good morning - well, afternoon now. Ready for Christmas?
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/21/04 08:58 PM
well i am sorry to say that i am ready for it to be over. i have been running like a maniac, i just really don't think that is what it should be all about.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/21/04 10:18 PM
Here's what it's all about. In addition to the four weeks (four rooms for a week each) at one of SP best resorts, I also am building a treasure chest of door prizes that we will give away at the PARTEE in May. ALL MEMBERS, present or not, will be included in the "Door Prize Drawing". I know, everyone is spending money on Christmas gift's, that is why I haven't been pushing for donations/memberships etc etc., But as soon as the Holiday Season is over, watch out !

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Ernie
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/27/04 05:44 PM
HI SOCIALITES
i'm still cold. when do we head to sp for some warmth?
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/27/04 06:21 PM
February 13-20 are you & David joining me?? cool
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/27/04 06:53 PM
Originally posted by GAY AND DAVID:
well i am sorry to say that i am ready for it to be over. i have been running like a maniac, i just really don't think that is what it should be all about.
You are so right David. But while you're doing all of this what's that Gay doing? eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/27/04 07:04 PM
denny, that is bs in a great big giant foleys shopping bag!!!!!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/27/04 07:07 PM
becky,
that feb trip is sounding reeeeaaaaaal good to me. it would make a swell bday gift for mr. york. where will you be staying?
ps: swell is my word for the day.
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/27/04 07:16 PM
my birthday is in march... eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/27/04 07:23 PM
so are all of my ex husbands!
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/27/04 07:28 PM
Remember Mr. York said he would come to my birthday party in San Pedro. We are going to celebrate both our birthdays together. It will also be Valentine's Day while there. Staying at Exotic Caye. Denny come celebrate a month early with us. smile
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/27/04 07:48 PM
when is carnival?
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/29/04 04:49 AM
It's the week before I go but we can make our own partee. laugh :rolleyes: eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/30/04 12:09 AM
CHECK FOR THE RAFFLE PRIZES ...... THEY WILL BE POSTED NEXT WEEK !
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/30/04 12:59 AM
NA NA!!!! SPA-SC's thread is BIGGER than the SPSC thread. NA NA!!!!! eek eek eek eek eek
Posted By: pnowell Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/30/04 05:56 AM
BUMP laugh cool
Posted By: pnowell Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/30/04 05:58 AM
BTW - Gay did I win???
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/30/04 06:26 PM
Windjammer!! So glad you will be in SP when we are there Feb 16 - 23rd.... When and where is the party???? Hubbys bday is on 18th, your is on 17th right??? We are staying on Caye Caulker dernit. I'ma gonna have to find me a midnight taxi somewhere. Money talks doesn't it? Hmmmmmm Anybody got any ideas?
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/31/04 06:46 PM
~ Happy New Year ~
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 12/31/04 07:56 PM
Happy New Year! Yes Malibu my bday is on the 17th. You & hubby need to make it over & I plan on taking a day trip to Caye Caulker. Hopefully we will meet up. I'll be on AC Feb 13-20. Yea!!!!
Posted By: denverdan Re: San Pedro Social Club - 01/01/05 04:14 AM
Hey Denny... don't forget we share the same birthday too! Is that why Gay keeps avoiding us???
Hummm, February on AC? It's got a ring to it!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 01/01/05 05:23 AM
Yay Windjammer! We will host you when you come over to Caye Caulker..... I think we might stay the last few nights in SP. Too much to do at night there...Casa Picasso, etc, etc...

I'll talk to you about it when it gets closer and we will firm up some plans....
Posted By: Ernie B Re: San Pedro Social Club - 01/04/05 03:26 PM
Raffle Prizes will be posted this week. This is just the start as more prizes will be added as we receive them. STAY TUNED !
Posted By: Windjammer Re: San Pedro Social Club - 01/05/05 06:02 AM
I WON, I WON!!! Didn't I? :p I know I did. wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 01/05/05 02:51 PM
yes, you did win! Now you just have to wait until May to find out what your prize is! eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 01/05/05 03:55 PM
Howdy socials!!! Been hard at work here.....good for company bad for my play time laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: San Pedro Social Club - 01/05/05 04:09 PM
You better shape-up miss malibu eek
Posted By: MALIBU Re: San Pedro Social Club - 01/07/05 04:59 PM
Yes, I know. Letting business take over my play time on the board is not a happy thing, unless of course you happen to be the holder of a bill I owe! I'll shape up, promise wink
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board