AmbergrisCaye.com Home
well here by popular demand is some photo's of the capt jeff completely remodeled condo at royal palm ... you can win !!!in the spsc 2005 raffle you can it use for one week ,comes with a stocked fridge with a case of beer ,a bottle of one barrel rum /mixers ,bar snacks ,it has a flat screen 32 inch tv with surround sound 5 stereo speakers, dvd /vcr ,27 inch tv with vcr /dvd ,air cond , fans /queen custom pillow top bed ,gives you a great night's sleep.. and sofa bed that sleeps 2 more so 4 can go.. , it has it all .all the whistles ,toys and buttons ..including a custom jacuzzi with music?? and with mood lighting and special shower for two ??with ten water jets and steam and so much more.. great view's of the pool beach and town...this is all just brand new.. see pictures .... buy $$$ a chance for romance and do some good at the same timeyou got to be in it to win it,lets make it happen ..

picture1
picture2
picture3
picture4
picture5
picture6
picture7
picture8
picture9
picture10
picture11
picture12
picture13
picture14
I want to win! Appreciate the opportunity, Capt. Jeff!
wow capt... a first class place! eek
No shots of the bedroom? Must be X rated.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: get a raffle on this capt jeff condo spsc 2005 - 12/07/04 12:23 AM
very impressive - who lives in that bathroom - it's huge!
YOU can spend a week there for only a $35.00 raffle ticket. Non members, only $50.00. Join today, because we will have more resorts coming on line as we get closer to the PARTEE.

WHAT A BARGIN !
Now THATS the TICKET!!! actually a raffle ticket..

GOOD JOB with the re-model and the picture taking.You have a very good eye Capt. smile
Especially nice self-portrait (#1) too! wink
I'm definitely gonna be buying some raffle tixs on this & I too liked the "self portrait" in the bathroom. laugh wink
Very nice, Jeff. You've probably already told where your condo is located, but I must have missed the details. Could you say again?
I'm Not Jeff, but the condo is at Royal Palms, two doors south of Banana Beach.
thanks for the info ernie. actually, imnotjeff could be a suitable alias for immissing.
Move over everybody....I'm going to win this one. Let's see, calculate the odds on how many tickets will be purchased, how many I need to purchase to increase my chances of winning, oh heck! E do you take plastic? laugh How about a trade? laugh
As a matter of fact, we can accept plastic. Raffle cost + 2% I have to pay to process credit card. Example $35.00 + 2%= $35.70
the bed room pictures never came out ..as I am a poor picture taker and forgot to check if they flashed ..duh,duh, but will post next trip ..but it is just beautiful , all brand new and and features a queen size pillow top bed ,with red comforter , down pillows.plus a 27 inch,tv with dvd/vcr.cd stero.in a custom entertainment center ..plus lots of closet space..hunter fan and the whole place has central air..
I've seen the bedroom eek but that was prior to CaptJeff's purchase - we actually stayed in that same condo unit for a week ourselves awhile back. The bedroom is nice and large and has beautiful high vaulted ceilings and a great closet, etc. The location, grounds and view can't be beat. I'm going to buy a couple of those tix!
Capt. Jeff, You da man. Nice place.
CORRECTION ! The charge to process a credit card purchase is 4%. The 2% I quoted earlier applied only if the operator has the card in hand. Sorry.

Ernie
Great job - wish I was there - got our hearts ripped out last night at the game. Chocolate cake might help so I made one at mid-night and brought it in. I need to sit on the end of the dock under the stars and sing songs way before May. Guess I'll just have to hunker down and wait.
aahhhhh Hawkgirl it was a good game tho...Keshawn used to play for Bucs and he would have been called out of bounds if he still did!! I have family up your way so usually root for the Seahawks...you were robbed. frown

Ernie I will do my membership and tickets by visa...I will call this week...thanks wink
Especially when the last touchdown wasn't. Inside the 2 minute warning Mike can't call for a replay the officials have to do that and they didn't. Everyone is wringing their hands over that here today. Oh, well, it's panty ripper time somewhere out there!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board