AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: PattiCake Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/18/05 02:53 PM
courtesy of Andy Rooney:

As I grow in age, I value women who are over 30 most of all. Here are just a few reasons why:

A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She finds something else to do and usually it's more interesting.

A woman over 30 knows herself well enough to be assured in who she is, what she is, what she wants and from whom. Few women past the age of 30 give a damn what you think about her or what she's doing.

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved. They know what it's like to be unappreciated.

A woman over 30 has the self-assurance to introduce you to her women friends. A younger woman with a man will even ignore her best friend because she doesn't trust the guy with other women.

Women over 30 couldn't care less if you're attracted to her friends; she knows her friends won't betray her.

Women get psychic as they age. You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 30. She already knows.

A woman over 30 looks good wearing bright red lipstick. This is not true of younger women or drag queens.

Once you get past a wrinkle or two, a woman over 30 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.

Older women are forthright and honest. They'll tell you if you're a jerk, or acting like one. You don't have to wonder where you stand with her.

Yes, we praise women over 30 for a multitude of reasons.

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal. For every stunning, sexy, smart, well-coiffed woman of 30+, there's a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants making a fool of himself with a 22-year-old waitress. Ladies, I apologize.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free," here's an update.

Nowadays, 80% of women are against marriage. Why? Because they realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Comments, folks??
Posted By: PattiCake Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/18/05 03:19 PM
P.S. Some women over 30 WILL wake you up in the middle of the night, but never to talk....
Posted By: Barbara K Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/18/05 07:50 PM
I like the pig part at the end! :p
Posted By: RICH GUY Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/18/05 11:12 PM
HAHAHAHAHA I just found this thread, funny. very funny smile
Posted By: RICH GUY Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/18/05 11:14 PM
Funnier thing is that I've never seen a girl over 24 nekkid... :p
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/18/05 11:45 PM
That's a shame Rich Guy... you should see those hot 25 year olds. eek
Posted By: Bobber Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/18/05 11:51 PM
Women over 40 are the best. Well, not much over 40, and you only have a 20 minute window of opportunity.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 12:14 AM
20 MINUTES ? WOW !!!!! U DA MAN, Bobber!!
Posted By: RICH GUY Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 01:38 AM
Geez, 20 minutes? You must be a triathelete or somethin!
Posted By: Bobber Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 03:19 AM
Not quite what I meant. wink
Posted By: PattiCake Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 03:30 AM
Tell me, Bobber darling, what you did mean? I think (but am not sure) that I understand the 24 hour return window re: polite discussions with female co-boarders on other threads, but am confused definitely about a window of opportunity.... does this mean a... fried, smoked or barbequed sausage and...

kraut? Michigan red hot?

whatever do you mean ?
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 04:29 AM
I'm with you Patti: whatever does he mean? Shriveled up? Too much cold water? Women over 40 have no use for such things!
Posted By: Now Danny Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 01:02 PM
Red Fox used to say he liked woman over 60. They didn't yell, didn't swell, didn't tell, and were gratefull as hell. wink
Posted By: Bobber Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 02:35 PM
What I mean is, you have 20 minutes from the time you first meet them to complete the act. After 20 minutes, they have a hot flash, call you scum and chase you away. Then you have to wait another 20 minutes before they will talk to you again, and you have to pretty much start over again.
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 03:13 PM
laugh Bobber

I ain't touchin' this one, :p
Posted By: RICH GUY Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 04:24 PM
wayyyyyyyyyyyy above my head smile
Posted By: Bobber Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 04:27 PM
AAhhhhh Grasshopper, your time will come
Posted By: Hon Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/19/05 07:30 PM
Too funny, Bobber! You are a very insightful man laugh

Hon
Posted By: PattiCake Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/20/05 12:00 AM
Bobber my luv, you don't know if I am right or left-handed so you won't know which way to duck...
Posted By: Hon Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/20/05 12:06 AM
Of course he will bob AND weave :p

Hon
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/21/05 04:30 PM
men over 40 . . .

do any of you ladies want to start a thread???
Posted By: Bobber Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/21/05 05:37 PM
How much of a threat can a woman wearing mukluks be? wink Seriously, I don't speak for all men, nor am I representative. Anyone want to jump up and speak for all women, please do so.
Posted By: MALIBU Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/21/05 08:12 PM
Here ya'are:

Jack wakes up at home with a huge hangover. He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And next to them, a single red rose.
Jack sits down and sees his clothing in front of him, all cleaned and pressed. Jack looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order; spotlessly clean, as is the rest of the house.

He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror, and notices a note on the table:
"Honey, breakfast is on the stove. I left early to go shopping - Love you!"

He stumbles to the kitchen and, sure enough, there is hot breakfast and the morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating.

Jack asks, "son...what happened last night?" "Well, you came home after 3 a.m., drunk and out of your mind. You broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door."

Jack said "So why is everything in such perfect order, so clean. I have a rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"

His son replies, "Oh THAT!...Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, "Leave me alone lady. I'm married!"

Broken furniture - $85.26.
Hot breakfast - $4.20.
Red rose bud - $3.00.
Two aspirin - $.38.
Saying the right thing at the right time.....Priceless!
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/22/05 05:24 AM
Men over 40 can't keep up with women over 40! smile
Posted By: PattiCake Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/22/05 06:54 AM
Gay, I'm thinkin' hard on that thread and might consult the immortal "Red Green"! Is this someone with whom you Americans are familiar?

"I'm a man, but I can change, I guess"...

"Keep your stick on the ice"...

If the women don't find you handsome at least they'll find you handy..."

The King of duct tape... (gaffer tape in the film trade)
Posted By: ChrisW Re: Women over 30... for Rich Guy - 03/22/05 04:43 PM
"the immortal Red Green!"

He shows up on PBS occasionally. I would guess most people have not heard of him. Funny stuff...I especially like his creative use of duct tape. Its funny because alot of it is so close to the truth...
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board