AmbergrisCaye.com Home

FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC

Posted By: Ernie B

FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/22/05 01:36 PM

Maybe, just maybe, we can use this post for the final count down to the PARTEE/FUND RAISER. While in SP, we were able to open the bank account at Alliance Bank with money donated by local businesses, Fido's $750.00bz, Banana Beach $500.00bz, B.C.s $500.00bz, Casa Picasso $500.00bz, Isla Bonita Designs $400.00bz, Jerry McDermott $500.00bz. A huge THANK YOU from the SPSC. Additionally, we received more prizes to be auctioned/raffled at the Partee. These items will be posted on our web site this weekend and they are "DYN-O-MITE" ! I will post more about things on the island after I have my coffee (guess I'm still on island time).

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/22/05 06:59 PM

UPDATE ON MORE PRIZES:

1- 1/2 Day cruise on Capt Rick Bevans 42 foot Sailing Catamaran ( KAT KAN DU) for up to 15 people. Value $700.00

2- Sun Set Cruise on the Lady Sharon for 2, Value $50.00

3- Lunch for 2 at the Stained Glass Pub. $50.00

4- RT for 2 on Tropic Air, Value $200.00

More later !

Ernie smile
Posted By: Hon

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/22/05 08:06 PM

Wow, excellent Ernie! Are these door prizes or should we be buying tickets if we want to win (the return for two on Tropic Air cool )?

Hon (waving wildly laugh )

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/22/05 08:13 PM

Hi Hon, The Tropic tix and the 1/2 day on the sailing catamaran will be raffle prizes, Tropic will be # 6 and the 42' sailing boat will be # 7. Send your $$$$$$$$$ ! Less than 30 days til PARTEE TIME. If you haven't sent your dues, bbq, sunset cruise, shirts and raffles, do it now ! Time is running out ! www.sanpedrosc.org for details.

Ernie
Posted By: bywarren

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/22/05 08:25 PM

Ernie, put me down for $501 and be sure and tell Banana Tim, Picaso Chris, Phoenix Jerry, and BC Charlene how cheap they are.
Posted By: pnowell

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/23/05 01:54 AM

Way to go Ernie!!!! BTW....PICK ME!PICK ME!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/23/05 01:50 PM

Ok, I'm in for those tickets and I'm feeling lucky laugh

Hon
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/23/05 02:45 PM

Wow! All the donations and cool new prizes!... I can't wait! More money to come!...

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/23/05 08:12 PM

Reminder, I must place the order for golf shirts and Tank tops on Monday, so .......... if you have not ordered yours yet ........... I will also post directions for Friday night at Papa's Spring and Saturday at Papa's on the Lake, for everyone except ........ Denny ! Denny, I think you should take the bus and get off at the Mobile station, and wait for a red truck, take the truck to BIG RED'S Pool Hall & UUDERTAKERS and wait for further directions. If we don't see you before Easter, go ahead and hide the eggs !

We NEED MONEY ! www.sanpedrosc.org

Ernie
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/23/05 08:36 PM

Great job Ernie. Thanks to all our wonderful sponsors and donors. Yes $$$$$$$ keep those $$ coming! www.sanpedrosc.org We have a long way to go & a short time to get there.

Got more money coming your way big E! laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/23/05 08:48 PM

UUDERTAKERS??? Is that where they lay out dead utters?

Ernie, I am giving you fair warning... those directions better be PICTURE PERFECT... You've had a year to practice... no screwups this year!

I know people will hate me for this, and I already hate myself because I have fallen prey... but isn't this topic supposed to be for "official" SPSC stuff? and not stupid directions to this fictious place? eek Yes, Ernie... I mean YOU! laugh :rolleyes:
Posted By: PattiCake

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/23/05 11:23 PM

Ern, Denny's just been having uudder thoughts and uudder moments lately, imagining women as cows briefly (oops, wrong word) until he was corrected.

His mind is just one big boob these days.
Posted By: Teenah

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/24/05 05:50 PM

Hey Ernie!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/24/05 09:11 PM

Hey Teenah! It was great meeting you and Wyoming Carla in SP last weekend! Also, loved spending time with Govikes and of course, Ernie wink . Hope you see y'all at the Partee!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/25/05 01:21 PM

WELCOME NEW MEMBERS ! TIM, CHERI, SUNDAY, HEIDI, KATIE, CHUCK, TERRY !!!!!! HOPE YOU ALL MAKE THE PARTEE ! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!! smile smile smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/25/05 04:56 PM

RAFFLE PRIZE ODDS:
Odds of winning

# 1 - 12%
# 2 - 20%
# 3 - 15%
# 4 - 100%
# 5 - 100%
# 6 - 100%
# 7 - 100%
# 8 - 15%
# 9 - 12%
# 10 - 50%
# 11 - 25%
# 12 - 20%

As the odds change, I will update them.

GOOD LUCK ! www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/25/05 08:43 PM

It would be nice if you listed the actual prizes... I don't have an iron clad memory like you ernie and I don't even know which door to look behind for a list either. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/25/05 08:46 PM

ok never mind, I walked over to the SPSC website and I saw the list there. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/25/05 11:04 PM

MORE NEW MEMBERS, FROM SAN PEDRO !!!!

Malcolm Hitchcock (Fido's), Jerry McDermott, By Warren, Tim Jeffers (Banana Beach), Charlene (BC's), Picasso Chris (Casa Picasso)

A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU" FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!!

Ernie smile smile smile
Posted By: captjeff

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/26/05 03:04 PM

looks like capt jeff's love shack, is the hot ,one here ?????? I better start stocking up the fridge with the case of beer and buy the snacks .. and to the lucky winners .please note the jacuzzi holds only six people max at one time!!! and the shower can hold up to three???two for sure..this is a living the dream place trust me and enjoy .

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/26/05 06:19 PM

Received 14 raffle tickets today ! Thanks Catmo & Teena !!!! www.sanpedrosc.org

Ernie smile
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/26/05 07:06 PM

Did you get the box of Barb's Belize goodies for door prizes? Sent last week.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/26/05 07:26 PM

No Barb, not yet.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/26/05 09:56 PM

Capt. Jeff just advised me that his hoochie coochie shack will be available during the Christmas/New Year period !!! WOW, That's unheard of ! Get thoes raffle tickets in NOW ! laugh

www,sanpedrosc.org
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/26/05 10:37 PM

thx supporters and thx barb for the goodies. i really want that hoochie coochie shack reeeealllll bad. mr. york would like it too!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/26/05 10:51 PM

just wait a cotton pickin minute .whats a hoochie coochie shack..I know whats a love shack is .. but need a definition of hoochie ,coochie ?????? what is term ?????.. anyway yes it will avalable this holiday season both christmas and new years week .. and stocked full with goodies for the holidays.. take a chance with romanace.....

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 02:09 AM

C.J., I will try to help you out here. We know what a "love shack" is but when the hot tub seats 6 and stands 10 and the shower accomodates 3 (or more)..... baby, thats a "hoochie coochie shack". Roger? Comprenda? Sochie? laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 05:00 AM

David's the Hoochie Coochie Man! Gay has he bought you lots of tickets??? We all want in that hot tub & shower shocked eek :rolleyes: wink Love Shack Baby! Thanks to all our wonderful supporters! cool

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 05:01 AM

PS NOT CLEANING KITCHENS OR ANYTHING ELSE! :p

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 12:38 PM

Capt... I'll take you under my wing and explain the mysteries of hoochie coochie... we'll need lemme see here... me, you and 2 females. If we can only get one female, then your out Capt. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 12:54 PM

ANOTHER NEW MEMBER FROM SAN PEDRO ..... Sammie from Isla Bonita Designs ! WELCOME, SAMMIE !!!!!

www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 02:56 PM

denny ,and ernie... just got it ...I know just like the song ..you do the Hoochie,Coochie and turn your self around ,thats what it is all about .. yes sir thats my royal palm palace..
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 04:37 PM

Glad you got the check, Ernie!!! WISH I could make it!!!!!! But doesn't look like it's "in the cards".........I know ya'll will have a GREAT time!!!!! The 1st was was a BLAST!!!!!!! C

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 05:23 PM

Capt... I think that's the Hokey Pokey. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 09:57 PM

hokey pokey ,hoochie ,coochie,same song to me .. but now I have your back on this and get it ..question how many drunk naked gringos does it take to put in a light blub in the capt jeff royal palm condo.
Posted By: collyk

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 10:13 PM

no one knows because it's never been done before (do I get a prize for the answer?)

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 10:16 PM

hmmmmm 18

What do I win now? eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 10:17 PM

Ernie... I was just thinking... know what would be nice. If you had a list here of all of the people that have paid and are actually coming.
eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/27/05 10:46 PM

Capt Jeff, the correct answer is "one". A drunk nekid gringo will screw anything !

Denny, it is too early as most commitments will come in over the next 2 weeks. As of today, I belive we have about 15 paid with more to come.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 01:35 AM

You have to PAY to COME?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 01:54 AM

You Bet Your Sweet Chip Wagon ! There ain't no free lunches ! www.sanpedrosc.org

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 01:25 PM

ONLY THREE WEEKS TIL PARTEE TIME ! We still have room for more people for the BBQ, Cruise, Raffle Tickets etc,etc. Hotel still availble but going fast. I will update the raffle odds tomorrow so get that PayPal button dusted off ! AND, Don't forget Friday night,May 20th, at Papa's Spring location. "The Sugar House Band" will entertain us from 7:00PM til ?????? Full service bar and menu so come early and stay late.

Notice to members; I will email each of you a report on where we are to date as far as income, raffles sold, shirts etc., etc.

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 02:05 PM

Ernie had it right .one.. a naked gringo will screw anything drunk ... and the prize is ????????

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 02:22 PM

WHAT ???? $$$$$$ for the SPSC ????

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 05:00 PM

m a y beeeeeeeee??????? more$$$$$$ ??????

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 06:23 PM

YEAAAAAAAH ! laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 06:38 PM

Just put two checks in the mail, one from me & one from Lisa. Come on everyone, time is getting short. Only 23 days till the big raffle. Get your $$$$ in. www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 07:06 PM

Not quite Ernie... it's free to come, but you have to pay to get in. eek
Posted By: RMT

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 07:46 PM

Ok...Ok..ok.....all the excitement has brought me out of my mostly lurker status. Ernie I just ponied up for a membership and some tickets.

Now...where/when do I collect my prize??? laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 08:19 PM

GOT IT RHONDA, Info coming to you. WELCOME ABOARD !!!

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 08:21 PM

Rhonda was member number 74 ...... Who will be number 75 ????? If number 75 comes in within the next 30 min (2:20PM CST) will win a prize !!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 09:48 PM

Oh wait...can I just wait a few minutes and do it again?????

Thank you Ernie....glad that I did it. I emailed a friend earlier about this great cause with wonderful prizes... maybe she will be number 75...come on Belinda:D

Rhonda smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 10:30 PM

Rhonda, Your email was returned. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/28/05 11:51 PM

Have you checked out the Raffle Page lately ? Some great prizes and CHEEP ! Check it out.

www.sanpedrosc.org

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 03:13 AM

Ok Ernie, I just emailed you. Thanks!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 02:41 PM

A little explanation on "ODDS, CHANCE TO WIN PERCENTAGE". Example; lets say a item is currently indicating a 12% chance of winning, if you purchased just 3 tickets on that item, your odds go from 12% to 25% ! You can't get odds in Vegas like that ! I will update the Odds tomorrow for you, so READY, SET, GOOOOOO !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 02:51 PM

ernie how can I win a door prize ,if I am not at the door????????????

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 02:57 PM

ALL MEMBERS, are eligible to win door prizes weather they are present or not ! I guess it really should be called "Member" prizes. AND, I might add, the chances of winning a raffle prize is FAR, FAR greater than winning a door prize ! With 70 plus members going for 9-10 door prizes you odds are far greater with raffle tickets ...... so buy more Raffle Tickets !!!

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 03:33 PM

such a deal..free door prizes ,great raffle prizes , cappy did the math ..the more tickets you buy for a free stay or what have you .the better the chance . duh.duh , got revelation my mind kicked in .I have seen light.. buy ,buy. buy ,..... and buy more chances good for the soul.....

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 07:20 PM

More Raffle ticket purchases received today from RIBeth, Windjammer, Lisa ! Their odds just went way up !!!! Join in the fun and excitement and help support our program to help the kids of San Pedro.

Ernie
Posted By: heidianne

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 08:17 PM

Chalk another one up for me! cool

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 09:00 PM

GOT IT, Heidi ! THANKS !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 11:27 PM

TEENAH JUST DOUBLED HER ODD"s! ...... How about the rest of you laggards ? Man, This is getting good and I'm getting that old familiar PARTEE ITCH ! laugh
Posted By: klcman

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/29/05 11:55 PM

ya need some powder!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/30/05 12:35 AM

Yep, some Lincoln and that other guy (Grant)Big green notes is what we need ! smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/30/05 01:15 AM

bring it on!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/30/05 01:47 AM

Ernie just sent me the advance copy of the press release for my approval. Great idea E, since I won it all ( it's pre-planned)!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/30/05 06:05 AM

I'm tied for second place in total tickets purchased. Gonna win one of each! LOL! Come on and send in your money. The odds are still good and only 3 weeks to go. Fun in the sun or Maine where you can learn to take better pictures in San Pedro. Come one come all www.sanpedrosc.org
wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/30/05 07:10 AM

hey - we have sun here too!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/30/05 02:25 PM

KLCMAN your a winner in life in my book .. but still hope you also win what you want....

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/30/05 03:15 PM

Monthly up-date on the SPSC was sent to all members today. If anyone would like a copy, please let me know.

Ernie
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 04/30/05 07:58 PM

Mr. HavinFun just handed me his list for 6 raffle tickets, a check for $200 & 2 5.00 lotto tix to cover the cost
Do we except Tx lottery tickets for payment? confused laugh confused
I guess if I put in the other $10 I win everything laugh
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/01/05 12:09 AM

Yo EB. No update here.

You ask a favor then forget me? :p

I'll get your stuff to you early next week.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/01/05 02:02 AM

Coming at ya, Catmo

E !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/01/05 02:27 PM

ODDS UPDATE:

# 1- Capt Jeffs Condo 8%
# 2-Private Beach Home 9%
# 3-Banana Beach 9%
# 4- Victoria House 20%
# 5- Victoria House 33%
# 6- Tropic Air 50%
# 7- Sailing Catamaran 25%
# 8- Continental Air 8%
# 9- Capt Jeffs Condo 11%
# 10- Photo School 50%
# 11- Xanadu Resost 8%
# 12- Exotic Caye Resort 10%

GOOD LUCK !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/02/05 05:41 AM

Less than three weeks to Partee time and the raffle ticket drawing. Don't miss out. Send in your $$$$. www.sanpedrosc.org

Who's coming to the big Partee??? Me, Me, Me! Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Let's do a head count. laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/02/05 01:08 PM

2 heads

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/02/05 02:00 PM

One, plus maybe this hitchiker I picked up in Oklahoma, cowboy type with a BIG hat, if you know what I mean...

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/02/05 04:02 PM

Yeah, We know thoes Oklahoma cowboys, "ALL HAT AND NO COWS". Where are you Patti?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/02/05 04:29 PM

Ernie, I am "virtually" coming in to Duncan Okla, and this charming place is having a little parade to welcome me to serve them food.... people laughing and waving their money as I pass, looking for a hook-up spot for the chipwagon. Sun is shining; folks are hungry.

So that's "virtually" where I am but REALLY where I am, it is snowing and gloomy. I am surrounded by movers' boxes.

When all this is over though, I am Houston-bound!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/02/05 06:28 PM

RAFFLE TIX RECEIVED FROM "WANNABETHERE" TODAY, as well as her NEW MEMBERSHIP ! WELCOME ABOARD! We are only 18 days away from PARTEE TIME and to get your selections in. You DO NOT wanna miss this and remember, IT'S FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE KIDS OF SAN PEDRO !!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/02/05 09:22 PM

RAFFLE TIX RECEIVED FROM "RIBETH" TODAY ! Thanks and GOOD LUCK !!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/03/05 11:58 AM

RAFFLE TICKETS RECEIVED FROM "LAWCOOCHIE"........ KEEP THEM COMING !!! ONLY 17 MORE DAYS eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/03/05 07:24 PM

RECEIVED 10 RAFFLE TICKETS FROM "HAVING FUN" !!! BETTER HURRY UP AND GET YOURS IN ALSO ! ONLY 17 MORE DAYS ! THIS ITCH IS GETTING WORSER (that is a word, now)

www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/04/05 12:46 PM

RAFFLE PRIZES, DOOR PRIZES AND AUCTION ITEMS VALUED AT OVER $20,000 ! Available to be won simply by joining the SPSC and purchasing Raffle Tickets. Members attending the PARTEE will be able to join in the auction for additional resort stays and other valuable prizes ! Check our website for additional information. "IT'S ALL FOR THE KID'S OF SAN PEDRO.

www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/04/05 12:59 PM

cool

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/04/05 03:34 PM

I just received my raffle tix in the mail! Yeah! Count us in - 2 heads!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/04/05 05:13 PM

Playing Friday night, May 20th. at Papa's in Spring, Ricky Jackson and the Sugar House Band. A cross between jazz, blues with a little country on the side. Playing Saturday night May 21st. at Papa's On The Lake, Cross Canadian Rag Weed, a very popular regional band. NO COVER CHARGE FOR SPSC MEMBERS ! Any question, let me hear from you.

Ernie

MAN, This itch ................ WHEW !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/04/05 10:00 PM

How do I get there? eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/04/05 10:05 PM

Hey You Old Geezer ! Go to the Mobile Station and WAIT !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/04/05 11:06 PM

which Mobil station would that be? and for whom am I waiting? and is she a virgin? eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/04/05 11:45 PM

Just go to ANY Mobile Station and WAIT. They will find you! The only virgin you get will be in the form of a Bloody Mary laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/05/05 12:41 AM

Denny if you're drinking virgin Marys, I'm not coming.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/05/05 12:49 AM

hey now, I like my mary's bloody... oh geez, wait a minute... that sounded pretty gross. dammit ernie, just keep your mouth shut, you get me in trouble. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/05/05 12:45 PM

laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/05/05 04:20 PM

Denny - wear your blue vest and we'll pick you up laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/05/05 06:35 PM

ONLY 15 DAYS TO GO ! BETTER GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP, RAFFLE TICKETS, SUNSET CRUISE, BBQ AND DONATIONS IN.

THIS ITCH IS DRIVING ME NUTS !!!! ONLY CHECKS AND PAYPAL WILL EASE THE PAIN. smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/06/05 12:03 AM

RAFFLE TICKETS RECEIVED FROM GAY& DAVID........GOOD LUCK ! I thought the paypal was broke, but it is working just fine. SEND,SEND,SEND !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/06/05 02:05 AM

Everyone, pleeeeaaaaasssseeeee scratch his itch! He's a pain all his own when not happy & HELPING THE KIDS! www.sanpedrosc.org Thanks wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/06/05 03:34 AM

EB:

Got the raffle tickets in the mail.

WOTDEHELLISDATABOUTMON?!!!??!?!? Actual, real-life, printed tickets????

Fine. I'll show your ass. I just doubled up via PP. Go for it, victims!!!!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/06/05 04:03 AM

HavinFun did really good with those actual, real-life tickets didn't she? Those who haven't seen them need to buy one or more! laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/06/05 04:48 AM

Ernie..... Becky and I will NOT be cleaning any kitchen before, during or after the PARTEE!!! See ya'll soon wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/06/05 02:45 PM

GOT EM CATMO ! Thanks. The itch is a little better thanks to Havinfun, Catmo and Gay, but it ain't going away til ALL the money is in ! ONLY 14 DAYS TO GO ! The BBQ is smoking, the beer is on ice, the boat is fueled and the bands are tuning up! BUT LO, THERE IS NO GOLD IN THE COFFERS frown PayPal is working, all we need is YOU! Then you can also see HavinFuns raffle tickets! Very professional. We ain't no slouch laugh

Check our website for details www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/06/05 03:33 PM

Aw! Shucks! I'm happy to help out. Anything to get that lunch program rolling!!!!
Want to see the pretty raffle tickets? Buy one of each - get the whole collection!!!! wink
Posted By: knowell

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/06/05 09:05 PM

Just paid for BBQ and cruise with Paypal. laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/06/05 09:32 PM

RECEIVED! THANKS KEVIN smile YA SEE? I TOLD YA THAT PAYPAL WAS WORKING! i'm starting to get that itch again !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/07/05 12:45 AM

FLASH! GUITAR FREAKS. I JUST HADE A GUITAR WITH NEON LIGHTING DONATED. IT SOLD LAST MONTH AT THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY RODEO IN CONROE, TX FOR A REPORTED $2,500.00!!!!!! AS SOON AS I CAN GET ALL THE DETAILS (Monday) I WILL POST IT ON THE RAFFLE LIST. IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER BUT THIS ITCH IS EATING ME UP! smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/07/05 01:13 AM

Why in the hell are you yelling at us?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/07/05 02:13 AM

IN ORDER TO GET YOUR FRIGGIN ATTENTION!!!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/07/05 04:12 AM

it ain't working! mad

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/07/05 03:25 PM

SORRY ! smile It must be the ITCH!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/07/05 03:39 PM

did capt jeff send you any more money yet?????

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/07/05 06:19 PM

No, I'missing looks in the mail box 3-4 times a day, looking for more money from Capt. Jeff, to no avail frown But, I will keep looking because I know there will be more money from our good friend, Capt. Jeff ! Thats CAPT. JEFF !!! laugh Did I mention Capt Jeff? YES, CAPT JEFF! smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/08/05 12:42 PM

who exactly is this Capt. Jeff I hear so much about? eek and is he coming to the party?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/08/05 03:31 PM

no denny was to be in europe ,on business .but now will have to stay in town for health reasons .,but the party will be a success .wish I could have been there ,all of you will be living the dream those days ..

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/08/05 03:51 PM

NEW MEMBER! Perry Loughridge of Papa's on The Lake, WELCOME PERRY!! Perry also purchased raffle tickets !

Capt Jeff, wish you good health so you can send more money. Stay well til you write that check :rolleyes: laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/08/05 04:04 PM

Originally posted by immissing:
Capt Jeff, wish you good health so you can send more money. Stay well til you write that check :rolleyes: laugh
Geez Ernie... the man is knocking on death's door and you want him to live long enough to write you a check.

Capt. don't listen to him... if ya gotta go, go right ahead. But wait a minute... are you leaving your boat to anyone in particular? eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/08/05 04:46 PM

we will do that monday for sure...

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/08/05 09:09 PM

O.K. .......... But I am sending a EMT over to spend the night with you. AND NO, she is not a beautiful young blond, rather an ex marine corpsman laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 01:35 AM

I will post the new odds tomorrow (MON) morning. STAND BY !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 02:35 AM

hurry up - I got $$ to spend

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 11:31 AM

NEW ODDS (chance of winning with the purchase of a single ticket) Example; If the percentage posted is 7% and you purchased one ticket, you would have a 7% chance of winning. If you purchased three tickets, your chance of winning goes to 21%.

Item # 1 Capt Jeffs Love Shack 7 %
Item # 2 Private beach home 10%
Item # 3 Banana Beach Resort 7 %
Item # 4 Victoria House 13%
Item # 5 Victoria House 16%
Item # 6 Tropic Air 50%
Item # 7 42' Sailing Catamaran 20%
Item # 8 Continental Air Lines 6 %
Item # 9 Capt Jeff "Again" 10%
Item # 10Photo School 20%
Item # 11Xanadu Resort 7 %
Item # 12Exotic Caye Resort 10%

HIT THAT PAYPAL BUTTON & GOOD LUCK !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 02:09 PM

:rolleyes:

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 02:46 PM

another check is in the fed ex.$$$$$$$$.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 05:17 PM

THANKS, Capt Jeff, I'll be watching for the truck or is it coming via armored car?

Only 11 more days til Partee Time and this damn itch is driving me nuts! PayPal helps relieve the pain and the Kids will feel good as well!

www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 07:23 PM

it is being delivered ,by three finger louie ,and nunzio the enforcer ,his cousin , they will give you the escorole in person ..you can not miss the two they wear SUN GLASSES AND BLACK SUITS ...

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 08:03 PM

Yep, I remember them from the $4.00 I was going to buy a beer with frown My knees healed up pretty good after about 4 months. I will keep an eye out for them, for sure. laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 09:18 PM

WELCOME NEW MEMBER.... "Rockfish" ! Also a raffle buyer ! Thanks, rockfish ! smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/09/05 10:16 PM

More Raffle Tickets received from RIbeth ! Thanks Beth and GOOD LUCK !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/10/05 12:57 AM

Thanks a bunch Capt Jeff & welcome Rockfish. Only 12 days left until the big drawing. Get your $$$ in for those raffle tickets now. Better yet come to the partee and see how much fun we have. www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/10/05 06:31 AM

Three finger Louie is from Montreal, Cappy. Used to see him sneak in for the chinese buffet and wow, black suit, shiny shoes. Drank JW black too... quite the crowd you run with, babe!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/10/05 01:43 PM

yes thats three finger ,louie.NEVER RAN WITH THEM JUST GOOD BUDDYS .

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/10/05 05:20 PM

Three fingers Louie just left. He knocked on the door but I pretended there was no one at home. He slid the envolope under the door and waited across the street (with very dark glasses) to see if I would retrive it. I out waited him! Thanks, Capt Jeff for a very generous (ie: fat) check !! You know it is going to a very good cause, the children of San Pedro, the future leaders of Belize.

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/10/05 09:27 PM

glad I could help..I can talk the talk ,and walk the walk .and it makes me fell so good to be part of this wonderful thing.be down on wed to live the dream one more time....

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/10/05 10:41 PM

becky,
did you buy me that ticket for victoria house yet???
i think you owe me for cleaning your kitchen!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 03:03 AM

A HUGE Thank you to all of our generous contributors - without you we could NOT make this happen!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 03:03 AM

Gay - I'm gonna win! I'm gonna win!
Pick me! Pick me! Pick me!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 12:54 PM

ONLY 9 Days til the Partee begins, itch, itch, itch !!! The cut off for raffle tickets purchased via PayPal is Thursday, May 19, 2005. For tickets purchased via mail, must be RECEIVED no later than Thursday, May 19,2005. You still have time to get your orders in but please don't wait too long ! The brisket is about ready, the beer is iced down, rooms are still available and we are still in need of more money, remember, this IS a FUND RAISER for a very special cause, The Kids of San Pedro.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 06:53 PM

Nominations for the Board of Directors must be received by Debbie no later than tomorrow. Please get your choices in to her.

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 08:43 PM

Hey KLC Dude, you were fussing at me the other day about not getting the odds posted fast enough. Did you spend all that $$$$ on whisky, women and song? PayPay still works ! smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 10:37 PM

I think we should have posted the names of all of the members who are eligible to be nominated. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 10:51 PM

I think so too Denny. Thats why Debbie did just that on 5-08-05 in the advisory to all members listing all eligible members names.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 10:55 PM

Patience is a virtue E, patience. But then, I've never been told you were a virtuous soul! laugh laugh laugh

And if ya had sent that $$ out to Vegas with me, like I asked, ya woudn't need to stil be begging! :p

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 11:11 PM

What do you mean "IF" I had sent that money? What happened to the sack of $10,000 in small bills I gave You? I guess you don't know anything about that ????........ note to self. Self, call your friend at the CIA, IRS, LSD ........ :rolleyes:

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/11/05 11:49 PM

Never saw it....maybe Denny hijacked it? Oh wait, perhaps it was THATTTTTTT bag right? hmmmm....I dunno ..... "double down on 19 please"

E - I am "made" IRS, so fuhgedaboudit it

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/12/05 01:55 AM

"Double Down on 19" I'll drink to that.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/12/05 02:24 AM

Single Malt on it's way!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/12/05 05:28 PM

More raffle tickets from "Lady D"..... Way to go!!

Only 8 more days til the Partee gets underway. If this itch gets any worse, I'm am going to need lots of Dead Presidents to ease it up just a little !

ONLY 8 MORE DAY'S...... WOW!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/13/05 05:22 PM

So what's the total bucks collected to date, EB?

Oh, that's www.sanpedrosc.org, if anyone's forgotten to join/make a donation/buy raffle tickets, etc.

You haven't forgotten, have you? If everyone on this list kicked in ten bucks (aw heck, make it twenty), Ernie would never have to harp at us again!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/13/05 10:03 PM

Normally, I would only post our financial information to our members, but in this case I will make the exception. We have about 78 paid members & Corp. sponcers. All of them have been very giving of their hard earned money. We have in Alliance Bank in San Pedro about US$1,800.00, In Woodforest Bank (US) about US$18,000.00. So, we have $20,000.00 total. There is nothing in PayPal or in the pipe line to my knowledge. Yes, CatMo, if everyone out there in cyber world sent sent $20.00, we would be very thankful not to mention the "Kid's" to which this money is dedicated to. www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/13/05 10:32 PM

Just sent my $20 donation... who's with me???

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/13/05 11:38 PM

I'll start donating bigtime, when Ernie stops mis-spelling words in his postings.

To wit:

sponcers? what the hell is a sponcer?

and while I am at it: "if everyone out there in cyber world sent sent $20.00" Come on now sent sent??

Now y'all have to excuse me as it's medicine time... geez I've been waiting all day for this. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/13/05 11:51 PM

sponsor, sponsor,spsor,spacer, sponcer, spenser *&!Q#E$%%&^& NOW SEND BIG TIME !

PS please take your meds ON TIME !

Directions to follow laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 12:34 AM

Isn't the party this weekend? How come there are no directions being given out? And I want them in ENGLISH this year! eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 04:15 AM

Denny, honey the partee is one week from now. I will be a partying fool about this time next week, dancing with YOU

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 04:23 AM

OOPS, didn't mean to post that yet as I wasn't finished. Get your cane ready for keepin ya straight while we are a dancin at that biker place LOL Papa's Ice House in Spring, Tx. Maybe I'll wear my grass skirt & lei. Know it is a fundraiser for San Pedro Kids and not Hawaii BUT not having Tuki Tuki this year so MAYBE that could be entertaining? Or I could wear my ANGEL COSTUME, HALO & WINGS(the real me) or alien head & chicken feet. Lots of choices!

Ernie, I will give you another check at our meeting on Sunday.

www.sanpedrosc.org

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 12:40 PM

Travelqueen is first in line with her $20 bucks ! Now if the hundreds more reading this board followed her example, we would have that kitchen pumping out food for thoes beatiful kids at lunch time !

www.sanpedrosc.com

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 03:22 PM

WJ- I also have a grass skirt and lei...that could count as floozy attire eek
BTW, where is Tuki Tuki?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 03:25 PM

Speaking of FLOOZY attire....where is Govikes????
Will you be attending the PARTEE wink
Posted By: govikes

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 05:02 PM

Hey, you know as much as I do Pam! And if i cannot make it to the partee, I will have to don the ASTWFD on Sat. nite and wander around SP looking for everyone cuz I'll be tinking that we said the partee was going to be down here this year. and will drink belikin. and skinny rippers.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 05:49 PM

Come on Susie, you can make it to the partee! Just hop on that plane Miss Floozy :rolleyes: Yes Pam, grass skirts could be our this year floozy attire. wink

Partee!!! One week to the big raffle ticket drawing. I won last year, sure hope I win this year. Gotta buy those tickets to be a winner.

www.sanpedrosc.org laugh
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 07:45 PM

I've sent my $20.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 08:22 PM

Received Richard ! Thank You! Who's next ? That PayPal is working just fine !!!!! All you need do is go to www.sanpedrosc.org

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 08:46 PM

I'm giving you my $20 plus some in person tomorrow! laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 09:34 PM

R.B. & Judy kicked in their $20.00 THANK YOU ! Keep it coming !!! W.J. will do hers tomorrow !

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/14/05 11:35 PM

PAYPAL IS WORKING ! Yep, it will accept $20.00 donations too smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/15/05 02:21 PM

KLCDude finally figured out the PayPal button and he and gdauhter jumped on the raffle tickets ! NOW WE'ER ROCKING ! Thanks Dude smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/15/05 03:24 PM

mebbe she did and not me - ever consider that? confused

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/15/05 03:59 PM

Duddn really matter, the bank can't tell the difference and neither can I laugh But THANKS to whom ever did it :p

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/15/05 08:53 PM

ok, I admit it... I did it! eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/15/05 09:33 PM

thanks!!!! But I know better...if you had that $$, you'd be in Pompeii in a heartbeat

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/15/05 11:19 PM

Windjammer jumped in with both...err..... Feet today AND kicked in another $20.00 for the "Donations Special" !!!! Thanks WJ ! I love PayPal, it's so easy, just like WJ :rolleyes: (the Devil made me do it) eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/16/05 12:24 PM

geez, am I that transparent? eek

But you are right... I am heading back there in a few months...
Posted By: MALIBU

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/16/05 04:26 PM

Finally logged in and purchased a few raffle tickets.....
I am crying in my boots that I can't make it to the partee! I will be doing adoptions that day - leaving the house at 7:15 am, will get home around 6:30pm dead on my feet. By the time I showered and got up there y'all would be.....uhummm well let's just say you would never remember I was there.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/16/05 05:58 PM

well Malibu, you could always follow Ernie's expert directions. You might not end up at OUR party, but surely you'll end up at someone's party... somewhere... eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/16/05 06:45 PM

I will post directions tomorrow Denny. Better catch a ride with someone :p ONLY 4 more day's til the PARTEE starts ! Still have some of everything available, PayPal still works, room in the bank account for more $$, room at the Inn is still available and room at the BBQ and Sunset Cruise is still open. So Come On And Join Us For fun And Funds!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/16/05 08:40 PM

mr. york just mowed the lawn so that i can have a grass floozie skirt too!!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/16/05 09:34 PM

oh goodie ernie... I can hardly wait... eek :rolleyes:

Note to Marty: we need an icon of a hand, with the middle... ummmm nevermind.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 12:40 AM

(Nobody peek, now) Hey Denny, Got something for ya, bud :p

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 03:21 AM

Too funny Gay!!! I will not clean a kitchen in a grass skirt! Hopefully Kevin will miss the door and David the chair rodeo. laugh
4 more sleeps laugh wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 04:35 AM

No kitchens to clean at the no-tell motel. Kevin may still have a "door" episode and David ditto the "chair" shocked :rolleyes: :p

Denny do you want to ride with me on Friday?

Ernie, I'll show ya easy, just wait & see! laugh

Time is running short to get those donations and raffle ticket purchases in. www.sanpedrosc.org
cool

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 03:21 PM

Thanks Becky but I'll be ok... I'm not sure about wearing my cutt-offs however. Go read about my latest episode of falling on my blog. Read my Monday, May 16th entry entitled Take a tip...

www.dennyshane.com

eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 04:47 PM

Please Welcome NEW MEMBER Kimberly ! Kim also purchased raffle tickets. Thanks Kim and Welcome aboard!

Thanks also to Malibu for her raffle tickets !!! It AIN'T OVER YET!!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 06:22 PM

Ernie... it's very nice you congratulated Kimberly as a new member...blah, blah, blah... but let's get to the important facts:

1. Is Kim married? (not really important)

2. Is Kim gainfully employed (or at least a Welfare recepient - some kind of income)

3. Is Kim cute?

4. Does Kim get turned on by guys with canes?

Just sign me:
eek
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 08:16 PM

Okay - I am actually in my office for the next three days and then off to the PARTEE!!! we're taking a red-eye out of LA & get there bright and early (5:45 a.m. eek ) so as not to miss a single minute of the fun.

First off - Three cheers for our fearless leader, Mr. Missing, for all his hard work getting this thing organized. Thanks Eeeee.
Second off - I'm ready for some details! Where am I going? What time does stuff get started on Friday and Saturday? What's fun to do in the general vicinity during the day on Friday while we're waiting for stuff to get started? Anybody else around during the day on Friday?
Third off - I have 2 cases of Belikin - does Texas have big ice?
Looking forward to seeing this motley crew . . . cool wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 08:59 PM

I'll be getting there sometime on Friday... it all depends whether or not Ernie gives me reliable directions or not. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 09:53 PM

law... I tried my best to answer indepth your questions regarding this weekend. I hope my answers clear up any confusion you might have... by any chance do you have directions to the place?

Question 1: Three cheers for our fearless leader, Mr. Missing, for all his hard work getting this thing organized.
Answer: Yeah, yeah, ok...moving right along...

Question 2: Where am I going?
Answer: When?

Question 3: What time does stuff get started on Friday?
Answer: ummmm...

Question 4: What time does stuff get started on Saturday?
Answer: ummmm... same time as Friday.

Question 5:What's fun to do in the general vicinity during the day on Friday while we're waiting for stuff to get started?
Answer: Is it nap time yet?

Question 6:Anybody else around during the day on Friday?
Answer: At your motel you mean? Cleaning staff, manager, etc.

Question 7:I have 2 cases of Belikin - does Texas have big ice?
Answer: I'm sorry, I got as far as "I have 2 cases of Beliken"... was there even a question attached?

eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 10:42 PM

DIRECTIONS !

If you live in, or are coming from the Houston area,including Bush Intl Airport, (and anywhere south of Houston) Take IH-45 North. On Friday Night (now, this is where it gets tricky Denny)at Papa's Spring, Tx, take exit #72, Rayford-Sawdust Rd, continue to the intersection, stay in the left lane of the feeder road and make a "U" turn under the Fwy, you will then be headed South. Get in the right lane for approxamatly 1/4 mile. On the right you will see the infamous "MOBILE STATION". Turn right, go 1/8 mile and on the right, even Denny will see Papa's Ice House. If you are coming from the North, take the same exit, stay on the feeder to the MOBILE STATION and turn right. Phone number 281-364-8410

Band starts 7:00PM, full menue and cash bar.

SATURDAY: Papa's Lake Conroe. Take IH-45 N, to exit # 87 (hiway 105 West) stay on 105 W approxamatly 7 miles to McCabe Road (stop light). Papas on the right, hotel accross the intersection on the left. Phone number 936-447-2500

Boat departs Papas at 4:00PM and returns 6:00PM (BYOB) ice and cups will be supplied. BBQ Dinner, 6:30PM with raffle drawing after dinner. NO COVER CHARGE FOR SPSC MEMBERS. Hot bands playing featuring "Cross Canadian Ragweed" at 9:00PM

Now, see if you can find it laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 11:07 PM

Questions:

1. Do I live north or south of the cutoff?

2. Where you put phone number... is that the phone number to the Mobile Station?

3. What is a menue? Are we having French food?

4. Is Cross Canadian Ragweed on the buffet? Like Hot Cross Buns?

eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/17/05 11:10 PM

Your Honor - following my lengthy absense I am happy to see you are just as helpful as ever. Your information was worth precisely what I paid for it in my previously forwarded dues! My earlier offers to have you accompany us in order to assist with the luggage carting still stand - please let me know if you would like to accept our offer and I will pack the necessary bungie cords to strap you to the roof of the luxury automobile we will be renting the air will be good for your skinned knees wink . I promise to share my Belikin with you, but if I don't find some ice when I get there it's gonna be awful warm . . .
Mr. Missing - thanks for your help - based on hiz honor's prior experience I do believe I'll check your instructions agains mapquest or yahoo or something . . .
Still shopping for the perfect floozy dress . . . See ya'll soon!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 12:25 AM

Hey now wait a minute there law. You are aware that I have had several strokes and hobble along with a walker cane thing. I think strapping me onto the roof carrier is discriminatory. (whew, is that spelled correctly?)

Ok, now let me get this straight... you are flying in from Calif. correct? And you are bringing 2 cases of Beliken correct? Now do you REALLY think it is going to get all the way from the west coast to Texas? You might start off with 2 cases, but your going to end up with left over bottle caps from the aforementioned 24 bottles.

And look law.... will you PLEASE stop thanking Ernie for doing stuff. This thing about him being Pres has gone to his head. He thinks he needs Secret Service protection now.

You mentioned a lengthy absence... you were gone?
eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 01:53 AM

:p
Posted By: sassnfun

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 02:42 AM

HAY HAY HAY....all you PARTEE goers have fun...I tried but it ain't gonna happen so have a few for Moi....

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 04:08 AM

Hey law... we will be in Houston around 2-3pm and WJ maybe there earlier right?? so will see ya soon. We will come from Dallas so don't need to pass the Mobile station! Can't wait for the PARTEE...Floozy dress in tow!

Skully and Govikes will we see ya??

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 04:15 AM

We will miss all who won't be able to make the PARTEE but will think of you... na, probably not. LOL! Anyhow, thank you all for your financial support. The SPSC wouldn't be where it is without you. Also, thank you to the Board for all of your hard work and efforts! The kidos for San Pedro are really lucky!

Thanks again! smile
TQ

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 04:34 AM

yea! pnowell - we'll be looking for ya!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 05:31 AM

3 more sleeps!!! Partee!!!! I'm taking Friday off, will be at the no-tell motel early, look for me in the hot-tub!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 01:53 PM

Make sure y'all look for me when you get there. I'll be easy to spot: the only guy walking around with a cane, two bruised knees, sunglasses and asking strangers: Am I here yet? eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 03:04 PM

More raffle Tickets from Sandi ! Paypal working like a charm....... Still time to get more!

Only TWO more days and the Partee gets underway ! This itch is killing me !!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 04:08 PM

Law, we will be driving down from Dallas as my wife pnowell wrote. We will be there early afternoon and will bring an extra cooler for that Belikin Denny thinks won't make it. See ya then. Oh yeah, we do have ice in Texas just watch out for the "bad ice" when you are around Gay. Ask her about that this weekend. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 04:27 PM

"bad ice" is that our code word for David this year? eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 04:35 PM

Have $$$ to send from a friend but need info on Raffle prize #2 - Private house. How many will it accomodate? Air-conditioning or no? Anyone know? Thanks a bunch!

Yeah that "bad ice" can really get ya. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 04:59 PM

P&K nowell - thanks for the promise of an extra cooler - just ask at the desk for the Alcazars! -'n yur right - the beer will make it - its coming as carry on and we're checking the clothes - from what I hear about the famous Partee - who needs clothes?!? eek Also bringin a couple bottles CA red - only good ice allowed
Mr. Shame - I mean Shane - I'll look for you but you just don't know what you're missing on the roof of my luxury rental car equipped with fur-lined bungee cords . . . wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 06:11 PM

Dear Mz. Alcatraz:
As much as riding on the roof of your luxury rental car equipped with furlined bungee cord restraints sound, I much rather would like to discuss your comment/question: "from what I hear about the famous Party - who needs clothes?" Where did you hear this story, explain in detail the full story (don't leave out any details), and where the hell was I last year when this not wearing of clothes was happening?

Sincerely,
eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 06:34 PM

I WILL CLEAN THE KITCHEN IN A GRASS SKIRT IF SOMEONE WILL GIVE ME THE WINNING TICKET FOR VICTORIA HOUSE!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 06:42 PM

David, now how many times do I have to tell ya that men do not wear grass skirts. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 09:51 PM

Private House. 3br. approx 1500 Sq ft (guess) A/C unknown. I have been there,was always comfortable.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/18/05 09:57 PM

Thank you for the information Ernie.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 12:39 AM

WJ - fuhgedaboud it. I have it on good grounds that both BB and the house are mine! Locked! Over! Done With! laugh and I didn't even have to beg~!
Posted By: Now Danny

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 12:47 AM

What is the deadline to vote? I can't get into my e-mail. And KLC I got the BB for the weak (pun) not intended. wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 12:57 AM

Law, you know of course there will be "small" rental fee for the cooler. Of course Belikins are accepted for the fee.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 01:02 AM

Sorry Danny - I think you got some wrong info.

But, if the price is right, we can negotiate wink

And your deadline has passed. Was Tuesday me thinks frown

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 01:18 AM

you nowells drive a hard bargan - fortunately we've got two cases and i'm the only drinker in the family - soooo, I guess I could let you have one Belikin wink
klc -coming to claim your alleged already won prizes in person?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 01:52 AM

I'll pick them up... for myself. wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 02:52 AM

Can't do it law, sad to say. Been gone to omuch this Spring and if I leave again, I'll have mutiny! So, I'll leave it to you to deliver them to me. Just tell that pilot to head East instead of West when ya stumble back on "da plane da plane".

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 01:37 PM

NowDanny, KLC is correct, it's too late to VOTE but it's not too late to buy RAFFLE tickets!

ONE MORE DAY ! This itch is unbearable smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 01:56 PM

..sniff.........sniff......... I am going to miss you guys - I'll be thinking of you! frown

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 02:04 PM

Hey Ernie, you sweetie you smile

I just know that your itch will disappear (for a year anyway) as soon as you pick my raffle tickets out of the hat.

You could do it today and save yourself the misery laugh

Hon

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 02:06 PM

awwww Mailbu... I'll miss you also.... well until that first beer hits my mouth that is... eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 03:06 PM

Ernie, how about an update one the odds for us last minute raffle ticket buyers.
Posted By: lovey and thurston

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 03:54 PM

Hi, saw some inquiries about the private house. That is my house, so will try to answer any questions you have. Just bid away!! We have a split air in the master bdr. of the main house and the guest casita is fully airconditioned. There are also several kayaks that you can use. Queen bed in master bdr. Sleeper sofa guest rm. and queen bed in casita. Plunge pool on back deck,very private for skinny dipping (or chunky dunking)if you wish. Outdoor shower in guest casita, 2 baths main house. If you have other question I'll try to answer them for you. Good Luck!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 04:04 PM

lovey, pick me! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 04:10 PM

Thank you the tickets have already been purchased! wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 04:49 PM

lovey and thurston... I have a question... I have heard of skinny dipping (even tho I myself have never done it) but what is "chunky dunking"? It doesn't sound too exotic... eek
Posted By: lovey and thurston

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 04:54 PM

Chunky dunking is skinny dipping for those of us who are no longer built like Brittany Spears.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 05:56 PM

ah ok, thanks. Well, since I have NEVER been built like Brittany Spears, I don't know what I do now. And the only skinny dippin I do is at Live Oaks here in Texas. cool eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 07:57 PM

Weather forcast for Saturday, May 21st for Lake Conroe and the Sunset Cruise, BBQ and PARTEE; mostly sunny, hi temp around 85 degs, nice breeze, zero % chance of rain. SO COME ON AND JOIN US !

I got connections ! laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 08:37 PM

It just dawned on me that it's a Sunset Cruise. Last year did we even see a Sunset? I know I saw Becky sliding into the water a lot but I can't remember any sunsets. eek

I just called the Best Western and I am all confirmed and re-confirmed! See y'all sometime tomorrow afternoon I guess!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 11:23 PM

yee haw (is that how they say it in Texas?) I'm outta here - home to pack up my beer and head for the airport - see everyone tomorrow!! Party attire optional - big hair a must!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/19/05 11:58 PM

Denny, Please double check the directions, then call a taxi. smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 12:19 AM

Ernie... I'm telling you right now... if I get lost again and end up with that psycho desk clerk girl at that other Best Western like last year I will hunt you down. I will start looking for you at the Mobile Station and then... where do I go after the Mobile Station again? I forget... eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 01:18 AM

Just call me and be sure to stick your tounge to the sign post at the Mobile Station. You will remain there til I find ya. But, If I don't see ya before Easter, go ahead and hide the egg's. wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 03:13 AM

One more sleep, one more sleep!!! Having rum punch and a Belikin to prepare myself laugh

Susie we will miss ya....I know, I know-you thought we were meeting in AC wink
BTW.....Pick me! Pick me!
Posted By: denverdan

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 10:14 AM

Geeze, I miss ya all already!
Snif, snif, I wanna be there!!!
Don't forget to call if there be an auction! laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 12:27 PM

Unfortunately I won't make it today... but I will be there bright and early tomorrow morning!

And Ernie make sure you put away an XL shirt for me! eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 02:41 PM

Ernie, did you get our raffle tickets by Paypal last night? Hope so so you can pick Pam. See ya this afternoon. cool

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 02:45 PM

HI PAM, Gottem ! GOOD LUCK!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 03:46 PM

IN A VERY DEEP VOICE

HEY DENNY,
I CAN WEAR A GRASS SKIRT IF I WANT TO!!!
I MAY EVEN WEAR A COCONUT SHELL TOP TOO!!!

guess who?
teteteteheheheheh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 03:47 PM

regarding the sunset cruise , , , , ,
i did not see the sun, BUT, I THINK WE SAW THE MOON ONE YEAR!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHOHOHHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHE

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 04:05 PM

I somewhat remember that while waving at the cameras eek

BTW it's my time to WIN. so PICK ME!PICK ME! wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 04:20 PM

The sun wasn't shining last year when we were on da boat you sillies. Since I won't be there in person this year, I will wander the island in my WFD on Sat. nite asking everyone where the SPSC PARTEE is, as I was under the impression it was going to be HERE this year. Honest, I promise I will. Just don't believe any stories you may hear about it on Sunday. :p eek :rolleyes:

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 04:22 PM

We are on our way. Heading South from Dallas. See y'all this afternoon. laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 04:28 PM

FLOOZIES UNITE, OR SHOULD I SAY RE-UNITE
i bought a floozie outfit for tonight. mr. york will be in heaven!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 06:44 PM

Raffle tickets still coming in ! THANKS JOHN!

The shirts are also in and will be distributed to thoes attending the PARTEE this weekend. The rest will be sent out by next Monday. Thanks Everyone !!!!! smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 07:28 PM

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning. Do not let that boat leave without me for the Sunshine Cruise or whatever it's called, or Moonlight Cruise? whatever... eek
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 08:04 PM

Immissing - Did you ever get the Barb's Belize goodies???

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 09:05 PM

Hi Barb ! Yep I sure did, sorry, I forgot to post it. Many thanks!

And, PayPal is humming today !! Wow, they just keep coming in. Don't stop now! Thanks Diane, Janice and Lynn !!!! smile smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/20/05 11:41 PM

Can I buy any 'roid cut produts on that site? I MIGHT leave a tip, depends upon the service level

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/21/05 05:05 PM

WOW! If you missed last nights Opening Partee, you really missed something ! The band (Sugar House) was nothing short of Awsome ! Even made a little money through donations and a 50-50 raffle. I gotta tell you, we have more than one Denny Shane who cannot follow directions. One of our members went to Papa's On The Lake instead of Papa's in Spring. Said she waited untill 8:30PM and could not find anyone who looked like a SPSC member,so she had a few Panty Rippers and turned in early ! Is it something about the Legal Professional mind that blocks out instructions?

Tonight is the BIG PARTEE at the Lake sassik/Denny and will give a trip report soon. soon. smile smile

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/21/05 05:43 PM

they don't take instruction/direction well - much better at attempting to deliver it. wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/21/05 06:29 PM

Have fun everyone. Ernie....just give me a ring tonight and let me know what I won! (ha)
Posted By: gailtor

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/21/05 07:31 PM

Hey Ernie... You can call me COLLECT to let me know what I won with my big three tickets... hee hee

Sure wish I could be there to meet the gang and join in the party... too bad we don't have a web camera we could hook up... OR maybe good that we don't...

Everyone have a grand time and be sure to give us a trip report...

Gail cool

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/21/05 08:24 PM

"a" laugh laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/21/05 09:49 PM

Well we are off to the BIG EVENT PARTEE!!! WhooooHooo!!!Sorry everyone could not make it but some of us will make up for that eek Whatever happens in Conroe stays in Conroe-right govikes wink

Pam
Posted By: Fluffy

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/21/05 10:08 PM

Have a great time everyone. And don't forget to give the rest of us details. We want every detail. Pictures are good too!!!

Govikes: What is this "whatever happens in Conroe, stays in Conroe". You forgot to tell me that story eek
Posted By: SASSIK

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 06:27 AM

Just wanted to report that I made it to the RIGHT Pappa's tonight. I got the "Denny Shane Award" for not following directions last night. I went to the Pappa's that's right across the street from the hotel.

We had a blast!! The boat ride was fun and the barbecue was great. Thanks to Deb and Ernie for all their hard work. Deb and Shannon had the raffle completely under control. (By the way, I won the Continental tickets.. I was so excited!!)

We came back to the Best Western and drank some more and soaked our bods in the pool... actually the pool and the hot tub. I got to hear all the stories from years past and we all got a chance to know each other. Sorry I missed Friday night.

That's what "what happens in Conroe stays in Conroe" means. It's like "what happens in San Pedro stays in San Pedro".

What a great bunch of folks! And generous too... Not sure what the final tally was, but I want to thank everyone who donated.

I think Ernie had too much sun because he bolted right after dinner. It was very hot and I think we all drank too much alcohol and not enough water, but the weather was perfect.

I heard that Denny had an auto accident on his way to Conroe today. Don't know much, but I understand he's ok but his car isn't. Denny, we missed you my friend.

Thanks for electing me to the Board. I couldn't be more proud, and I will do my best to do a good job.

Sandra Godfrey

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 12:59 PM

Well Sassik... congratulations on your award! At least I don't feel alone anymore!

I am soooooooooooooooo pissed..... I mean REALLY pissed. The morning, Saturday, started out like so many other mornings... however by lunchtime that would all change. I am driving up 45, minding my own business, when this dumb shit yahoo in a pickup decided to cut in front of me. He was on the left and me in the middle lane. Normally, it wouldn't be a problem but this guy wasn't quite fully in front of me when he cut over. The back of his truck caught my left fender... I'm not even sure he knew he hit me.

However, it started me in a spin... the car behind me couldn't stop in time and he plowed into my right side... and pushed me into Mr. Yahoo. The ONLY reason Mr. Yahoo is alive and didn't get shot by me was the fact I was trapped in my car.

Several things went through my mind. Kill Mr. Yahoo, am I going to Heaven or Hell, shoot Mr. Yahoo. Luckily I had my seatbelt on and my bags deployed like they were suppose to deploy. I always wondered about that... but they did. At first I couldn't see because there were bags all over the place... went they went down I realized how lucky I was to be alive. That's when thoughts of "kill, kill and more kill" started flooding my mind.

Fast forward after the cops got me out of the car... Mr. Yahoo was sitting on the side of 45 looking as if he didn't have a clue what happened. I think he was a bit started when I ran, without my cane over to him with my fist clenched. I guess lucky for me and him a cop grabbed me. A trip to the hospital for the excrusiating pain in my neck and back, a call to my attorney, car insurance, etc I got home thanks to one of the cops.

Everyone involved was medically fine... I think the guy in back of me also had major pain in his neck and back... amazingly the yahoo had insurance.

Anyway... it's funny... believe it or not I practically never wear my seatbelt. I'm petrified of being trapped in my seatbelt and the car catching on fire and blowing me up. But for some unknown reason yesterday I hooked it on. I think God knew what was going to happen. I tried to think of why I was spared... the only reason I could come up with is that God wants me to be a pain in Ernie's ass for the next year.

Can I get an "Amen?" laugh AMEN! eek
Posted By: papashine

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 01:13 PM

Reads to me like Mr. Yahoo learned his lane changing procedures from a SP taxi driver!

Glad you made it out alive Denny.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 02:24 PM

Thanks papshine... laugh... you might be right... I'm glad also. REALLY glad eek laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 02:29 PM

Holy shit Denny eek

Even though you're medically fine, it takes time to get over the stress of something this frightening so take care and get lots of rest over the next few weeks.

...and a big AMEN brother!

Hon

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 02:30 PM

Hey Denny: So happy that you came out of the accident injury free. It's unfortunate you missed the party, but like many of us who didn't attend, we live vicariously through those that could. And, looking forward to the trip report!! Govikes? Where are you?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 02:32 PM

ya know Hon... you're right.... it really sunk in last night when I went to bed and couldn't sleep.

But today is a new day... and on the positive side... I get a NEW car! Yea! eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 02:33 PM

I know Fluffy... The accident and missing the party is right up there vying for first place. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 04:09 PM

okay, who else won? Ernie, where are you? Did you partee too late at the notell motel? where's the list of winners??? RI Beth is here wondering what she won????

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 04:17 PM

Ernie, Ernie... by any chance did I win a new car??? Let me know ASAP... eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 04:20 PM

I won! I won! 1 week beach house. Yipeee!!!!
Can't wait until July laugh

Thanks to Lovey and Thurston for contributing
that prize. wink cool

Pam

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 04:24 PM

Here is a link to pictures from yesterday and last night.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/knowell3/album?.dir=/f1a7&.src=ph&.tok=ph5q0BDBLhiuR0T4 eek cool
Posted By: papashine

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 04:43 PM

Great photos..man what a crowd!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 05:15 PM

Great photos...and the winners are?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 05:16 PM

I;m sure Ernie will be here, soon as he sobers up laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 06:59 PM

HA ! I wish dude, the temp was 97 degs, no wind and I got overheated, I left as soon as all the prizes had been drawn and auction completed and went home. Didn't even stay for the after Partee! Drank 3 bottles of water, took a cold shower and to bed I went. Still a little weak today and the light headedness is still bugging me. No big deal, will be up and running tomorrow. Thanks to everyone involved in and with the SPSC this past year. Because of you, we achieved some degree of success. And, a Big Thanks to Marty for allowing us to use this medium to get our message out !

You will be happy to know that we are not through! This will be a continuing effort on our part to complete our project. I already have some Corp. Sponsers lined up for the coming years effort and will promise even more Major, National Sponsers to make it even more tempting to take part in our program. We ended up with some 50 "new" members that belive in our efforts and as the word spreads, we will have even more next year.

My personal THANK YOU goes to each and every one of you who supported us and to thoes thinking about it.

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 08:11 PM

Damn Denny you really are lucky!! I deal with these injuries alot in my line of work...if your pain in the neck continues get it worked out, that is what Insurance is for!! Sorry you missed the party but you got further then some of us!

Thanks Ernie!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 08:20 PM

Thanks sassnfun... I will and am. eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 08:56 PM

How is your BLOG doing Denny I lost my link and my mind the past couple months...I am getting closer to living the dream if my office sells this week for CASH {knock on wood}we are in the final paperwork...yippeeeee almost free!!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 09:33 PM

it's doing great sass... here it is:
http://djshane.blogspot.com/

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/22/05 10:00 PM

WOW the SPSC site looks great!! and Denny you have sprouted another site it also looks fantabulous very creative, I went to it earlier from your little house... laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 03:19 AM

Partee was a great success except that we were all missing Denny! Thanks to PattiCake for calling and letting me know what happened to him. I had to make the sad announcement but glad Denny was not seriously injured. Thanks to all the contributors, workers and everyone involved. Congratulations to the new Board and get ready to start working on next year's Partee! Have Belikin's in fridge, thanks Leah Ann!! Great to meet new folks & hope to see you all plus some next year. wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 02:09 PM

For thoes checking our website www.sanpedrosc.org
we will be updating it with new information, details and photo's in the near future. The website was directly responsible for 90 % of our new membership and the PayPay feature generated 90% of our total income. Thanks to Dante for a job well done! Keep checking for "NEW" stuff!

Ernie
Posted By: gailtor

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 03:04 PM

First sorry that Denny had the car accident frown but glad to hear that he suffered no physical injuries. smile Someone must be looking out for him for sure! (comment about wearing the seat belt when he doesn't usually wear it).
Looks like everyone had a grand time. Sorry to hear that my 3 little tickets didn't win anything but take pride in that they did help the fund to benefit the lunch program for the kids. cool Loved the fish head used for the draws!!
Look forward to seeing more pictures (with names please laugh ) and hearing about the corporate sponsors lined up for next year..
Congratulations to the past board and a big welcome to the new board.
Gail cool

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 04:55 PM

Thanks gail! I appreciate it... and I agree, someone is looking out for me! eek laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 05:40 PM

Made it back to CA - Partee was great fun! Your Honor - we missed you - til we knew what happened I asked "where's Denny?" almost as often as "Did I win yet?" Glad you're ok and guess next time you'll listen and take that ride with the fur-lined bungee cords!

It was great meeting the gang - Mz. York, is my float still floating? Mr. York - having a party this weekend, can you bartend cause you're sooo good at it. Maybe you could throw in some dance lessons wink p&knowell - any Belikins left? (Great pictures by the way - sell that camper yet??) E - so sorry I never got my chance to throw you in the pool! and it turns out party attire was optional - at least for some of those guys on the party boat!!! And for all you prior partee attenders who think what happens at the partee stays at the partee - just a warning, it all gets re-lived at each successive partee! The devil is in the details . . .

Congrats to all the winners - which was everyone! Start ordering those raffle tickets now for next year - or send money just for the heck of it! We're well on our way to getting this project off the ground. We're headed back the first week of September, anybody want to meet us there? You can join us for our dinner at VH!!!!!
Looking forward to next year . ..
Posted By: Laguna Punta

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 06:21 PM

Amen!!!! your honor!!! Sorry to hear of the accident...just take that SPA-SC checkbook, and buy yo self a new Yugo!!! :p

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 07:21 PM

I ordered xtra SPSC golf shirts and ladies tank tops to offer anyone who did not get their order in in time. Men;s golf $40.00 and ladies tank top $20.00 inluding postage. Please go to www.sanpedrosc.org and use the paypal feature. These are quality shirts and everyone loved to new logo.

Ernie

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 08:17 PM

I should have come to the party instead of volunteering at Petsmart Adoptions. I was bit by a spider - possibly a brown recluse..... on antibiotics & antihistamines asap so everything is OK but it stings and it itches, it hurts and it's swollen.

Denny - I am glad you are OK!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 08:50 PM

Lawcuci. Yes there were a few Belikins left. Different poeple took some home so I'm sure they won't go bad. Yes we did sell the camper. Got a late start coming back and already had people wanting to come by before we were back. Had 2 people show up within 30 minutes of getting home. The 1st one put down a deposit and the 2nd wants it if the 1st deal falls through. So that worked out good.

Gailtor, No name just pics. You guess (ha).

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 10:04 PM

What a great time we had.
two guys that i wanted to give big hugs to will have to get a rain check - denny & capt. jeff.
saw some charter members and met some new members.
weather was texas hot & the bbq was texas great!
Posted By: angelacarr1961

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 10:36 PM

Thanks for showing the pictures. Looks like you had a really good time.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/23/05 10:48 PM

Thanks law.... maybe I should have taken up your offer afterall. eek

Bill thanks for authorizing the purchase of my new Chevy Blazer. I figured you would so I already wrote the check out and paid for it. I was shocked to find that much money in the account.

Gee Gay if I knew there would have been abig hug waiting for me, I would have skipped the hospital and had the cops take me to the party! cool
Posted By: SASSIK

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/25/05 11:46 PM

Wow Denny... just like a judge - anything to get attention!! You must just be living right. If I were an ambulance chaser I'd have been there before the cops. smile

Ms. CA Law - I sure enjoyed visiting and trading war stories. I'm going back on August 12th for 2 weeks. Sure you can't change your timing? I might be able to negotiate something from the family plan smile .

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/26/05 01:08 AM

oh yeah sassik... I'm living alright... geez. lol eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/26/05 01:25 AM

Sassik - it was fun to compare notes - looking forward to handling a west coast matter for you somewhere down the road.
My trial calendar makes my week stuck where it is in September - you're the sole practicioner - can you change your week? We're bringing another lawyer from the firm with us - between the 3 of us we could surely find someone to sue - just kidding everyone - i don't sue, i'm on the other side. If you cna't change your trip - you'll just have to get things warmed up for us. Right now I'm just resisting the urge to start counting days!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/26/05 02:08 PM

Hey now, I am good at suing... I can do the following:

Slipping on bananas

Choking on Hamburgers with roach particles

Dislocated assortment of bones from looking at females driving and changing clothes

Dislocated assortment of bones from looking at females doing nothing but changing clothes.

Actually, this list is way too long for here. Interested parties should email me.

Also, I'm available for emergency mishaps as well.

eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/26/05 02:14 PM

Geeze Denny....I'm glad you're ok, but would you quit scaring us like that? I'd say that you have 9 lives, but I know for a fact that you've already used up a few of those since I've know you on the board!

Take care of yourself!

Teenah

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/26/05 03:00 PM

laugh Teenah... I know... sad isn't it... and just think, I am single and could be yours... eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/26/05 04:55 PM

Your honor - you can't sue - u b da judge - do you still own your black moo moo? wink You can hear my case any day!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/26/05 08:34 PM

Yes law I do still have a few of them. I'll fit you in anytime. Will I need a female baliff? eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 01:05 AM

So, what do all u legal eagles think about judges wearing guns in court??
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 01:57 AM

I'm so glad I live in Belize!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 02:11 AM

...waiting for some SA to say "We are too!" laugh
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 02:59 AM

Ahhh...a perfect example of why I live here and avoid the klcman type
Posted By: NYgal

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:23 AM

Ohhhhhhhhh...the dukes are up wink
I'll watch this one eek

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:23 AM

oh no. wasn't referring to me jesse....

and I wasn't aware you were a legal eagle!

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:25 AM

kdude - to what end? I'm starting to decide guns don't belong in the courtroom period. As of late the bailiffs can't manage to hang on to their guns - for example:
www.madison.com/tct/mad/local/index.php?ntid=39831

www2.mnbar.org/benchandbar/2003/jul03/guns-liberties.htm

- what's to say judges would fair any better?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:27 AM

I'm just of the opinion that they don't belong there at all. use the metal detectors & check 'em at the doors guys & gals.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:30 AM

nahhhh NYG I be of the amorous persuasion, not the pugilistic

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:31 AM

The only thing that makes me not 100 per cent comfortable with that philosphy is that I've seen (and helped confiscate) what can be snuck through a metal detector - turns out those one shot guns made from a plastic pen casing still do the trick
hard call - just don't see that arming one more person in the courtroom is the way to stop it though

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:36 AM

Now THAT'S a hijack.

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:37 AM

yeah - and no weapons were involved wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:45 AM

it was time........... laugh

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:48 AM

oh I dunno - it ain't over 'til . . .

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 04:02 AM

offCaye

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 04:03 AM

in drag?

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 04:06 AM

or just in pink? wink wink

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 02:48 PM

Being somewhat involved in many discussions on this topic I would like to add that Judges should not have a gun in the court room.

There were days when if I had one, I could have saved the state many dollars in electricity.

Plus I've met some really kookie Judges in my time and I wouldn't let these guys in my house, let alone carrying a gun. eek
Posted By: Cass

Re: FINAL CHAPTER- SPSC - 05/27/05 03:45 PM

I side with Denny on this one. Too many goofy judges sitting here in Travis County.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board