AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Happy Father's Day!!

Posted By: Denny Shane

Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 12:41 PM

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!!

Any plans out there? For Father's Day, *I* am taking my two daughters out to the Houston Zoo and then *I* am buying lunch! eek

If you'd like to read about how I almost wasn't here today go read my blog for today! lol
http://djshane.blogspot.com/
Posted By: Gwennan

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 01:23 PM

Happy Father's Day! Wow! What an experience you had Denny. It sure gives us all some added perspective! Enjoy your day with your girls at the Zoo!

I am sending my husband sailing for the day, that is if it doesn't rain here! My children are making him breakfast right now, they are young... I can't wait to see the final result!

Enjoy your special day fellas!
~Gwennan

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 01:45 PM

Thanks Gwennan! I can smell that bacon cooking from here! eek
Posted By: Now Danny

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 03:46 PM

Yea,wow Denny that was a close one. I really hope you all have a safe, stress free, and fun day. Keep smiling and happy Father's Day. smile
Posted By: papashine

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 04:56 PM

Ya know Denny, with all your close calls lately, you might want to think about hireing a professional driver, its a jungle out there, glad nuthin bad happened to you. cool

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 05:10 PM

Breakfast Update: pancakes with m&m's, extra crispy bacon, and a VERY messy kitchen, but Dad was thrilled and ate it like a champ! He's probably hurling over the side of the sailboat by now, lol....thankfully it is only the Delaware River wink

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 06:26 PM

Yes Danny... VERY close! eek

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 06:27 PM

You may have a point there papashine... the thought did cross my mind. eek Do they even have sleep in female drivers anymore?

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 06:28 PM

Gwennan???? Do you have any idea how many times I've cruised up and down the Delaware in my boat when I lived in Philly? Where are you that you cruise the Delaware?
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 08:27 PM

Hope the weather on Ambergris does not dampen the big Father's Day celebration in town. Dancing girls for the Dads. smile

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 08:29 PM

We live just over the bridge in South Jersey, Medford to be exact, My husband keeps his boat in Riverton/Riverside.

Did you hear about the beluga whale that has been swimming in the Delaware and Schulkill Rivers this year?
Posted By: Placidguy

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 08:48 PM

plain or peanut M & M 's ??

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 09:16 PM

good one, placid guy! plain!!!!!!

Re: Happy Father's Day!! - 06/19/05 09:45 PM

Gen, my parents, brother and sister and their families live all over south jersey... and I used to have a summer home between Clayton and Williamstown...

and both, I admit it I am Bi... bi-M& M that is... eek
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board