AmbergrisCaye.com Home

You There Cat Mo?

Posted By: Cass

You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 02:07 PM

Where you be?
Posted By: SimonB

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 02:54 PM

If you can't play nice you must be prepared to go sit in the corner every now and then.

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:12 PM

Cat Mo plays nice, he just has opinions, and its true that Jesse has it in for him on general principle. Too bad, Cat Mo brings a lot to the board, both in content and humor, and he obviously loves San Pedro and is a booster to the town in many ways. Jesse has a heavy hand, and its true that if you disagree with him, or have an opinion of one of his negative posts, he zaps it. BTW Simon, I think you're great and appreciate all you do for SAGA, but really, we aren't children here, we are all opinionated, information-seeking/giving adults here after all. Cheers.
Posted By: Marty

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:18 PM

when you repeatedly insult the administrators, you better be ready to take the medicine. he'll be back. sometimes folks get tired of getting insulted and tweaked.
Posted By: Marty

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:21 PM

none of us administrators 'have it in' for anyone. but we are 'public' here, and have to make tough choices sometimes, thus we get labeled. jesse is a great fellow. he has done TONS for San Pedro and this message board.

He is one of the very best friends of san pedro, and if you cannot see that you are blind. He's also one of my very best friends. so go ahead, insult him, rip him, tell us about that 'heavy hand' all us administrators get accused of having sometimes (and then we also get accused by others of letting everything go, no control. not near enough edits) but then don't whine when you get pulled.

so relax. you talking bad about folks, like Simon Says, you go to the corner.

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:31 PM

He who owns the board makes the rules. Some posters are more equal than others. C'est la vie.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:33 PM

Our Administrators are the best, and without them we would not have this Board. Be Happy!
Posted By: Chloe

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:36 PM

No one is more equal here, it is all in the way each one conducts themselves. OWO
Posted By: captjeff

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:36 PM

duh,what did I miss and when ???????? any way here is to living the dream all together in peace and health...
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:37 PM

I just had a "Calling" laugh

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:38 PM

Here's to living the dream-peace and health to you Cap't Jeff, get back to San Pedro soon.
Posted By: papashine

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 03:44 PM

I think that Jesse and Marty have been more then patient with many of us over the years. Cut them some slack eh!
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 04:51 PM

I know over the years I've had my fair share of near-bounces... no wait a minute, not me... I meant to say Ernie eek

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 05:08 PM

YUP, I walk a very thin line, Denny and on occasion, I trip ! I can't afford to be in the poky. I really like Jesse. :rolleyes:
Posted By: klcman

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 11:37 PM

man - can ya feel the luv here? laugh laugh laugh

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 11:53 PM

May I step in and ask a question? I think I missed something here but what exactly did cat mo say about or to Jesse that the proverbial ax fell?

If it's not appropriate to put it here, then please email me. I honestly don't remember reading anything that sounded so aggregious as to merit suspension, but as I said, I may have missed it somehow. eek
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/24/05 11:58 PM

We miss you Cat Mo!!!!! Come baaaaaaaaaaack!

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/25/05 12:15 AM

I missed it too, Denny. However, I am on my good beheave, and don't want to go to the corner. "I love Jesse" laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/25/05 12:17 AM

E - is that your nose growing? wink

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/25/05 12:19 AM

Don't tease me Hoochie, I ain't that strong.

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/25/05 12:21 AM

It's way past time for you to come out and play wink

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/25/05 12:59 AM

Can't, I'll be sitting in the corner frown with CatMo :)Then they will send a note home for us snickering. :rolleyes:

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/25/05 07:13 PM

Deeny good question ??what did cat mo ,do to be sent to time out corner ????I did not see anything bad ??I do not read all posts ,but I am in tune on most. please e mail me what's the story .if you want it off board ....
Posted By: PattiCake

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/25/05 07:50 PM

CatMo, it's okay. Good kitty. (I don't know either, but I trust you)

I trust Marty too.

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/25/05 07:51 PM

Cappy, if you make our Denny into Deeny, we're changing lanes here baby.

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/26/05 05:54 AM

Gawd I love this board!!

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/26/05 02:14 PM

ok ok ,patti Denny .excuse me..
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/28/05 09:12 PM

Well, we'll see how long this lasts.

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/28/05 09:13 PM

SICEM SPIKE ! laugh
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/28/05 09:14 PM

Yeah!!!! Glad you're back! Now, the next time any craziness happens, cut and paste the contents and e-mail to me ASAP! wink

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/28/05 09:15 PM

Welcome home, Slick!
Fight nice wink

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/28/05 10:57 PM

hey Cat Mo! Welcome back... have you lost weight? eek

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 12:56 AM

No, just friends. But I musta' been wrong about them in the first place. frown
Posted By: NYgal

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 01:52 AM

Welcome back CatMot wink

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 02:24 AM

Thanks, NYG. I sorta' feel like Michael Jackson.

No, wait a minute, I don't feel anything at all like that freak. wink

Mostly I just feel like me--relatively opinionated and fairly well educated; ready to share what I can and what I believe with anyone in the hope it'll do some good. I've never compromised my beliefs or held back when I had an opinion. So far, it's done me well.

But I digress. It's normal to be back, from what I hear.
Posted By: seashell

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 02:27 AM

Good to see you Catmo. Sorry I missed the event.

You must have been particularly delicious that day. wink

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 02:33 AM

Delicious or delerious? wink

Oh, I've got it. Many people do.

Pretty dull, actually. PM me and I'll send it to you.

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 02:43 AM

I dont see where you have PM confused

Seashell will find a way....even if it is underwater laugh

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 02:44 AM

So anyway, enough about me.

What've y'all all (southern colloquialism--plural) been up to while I was in time out?

Me, I've been restocking the tackle bags, investing in some new rods and reels and getting ready for a trip to northern Manitoba to wear out a few walleye and northerns with my son, four other dads and their boys in a week and a half. Before that, we're headed for the not-so-wilds of N/W Arkansas to celebrate the Fourth of July--even y'all expats probably remember that--and warm up on some bluegill, perch, bass and, with a little luck, some hog-bellied stripers. Got a huge crowd of friends and loveable (well, at least tolerable) relatives dropping in at the lake house for the massive fireworks display me and the nephews will be detonating down on the shoreline.

We'll even do a little diving to clear some trees and stumps around the dock to make getting the boats in and out just a bit easier.

Man, this is my favorite time of year. Warm all over and fish biting everywhere. Life could be better, but I'm not sure how.

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 02:47 AM

It sounds Grand! Enjoy smile

CaptCat wink

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 04:34 AM

Uh, OK, Catmo. Will do. If I send you a message via your website, will that work?

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 04:42 AM

They'll find me. Ask for the Bigfish.

Re: You There Cat Mo? - 06/29/05 06:03 AM

OK, I sent a note to your Sales dept. I look forward to seeing your response in my email.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board