AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Whers Is???

Posted By: The G Man

Whers Is??? - 06/28/05 08:54 AM

Anybody know where Peter Lawrence is??? He used to have a website on this site called Pedros Backpackers...... Anybody know where he is, his movements or email address???
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/28/05 03:29 PM

I doubt that anyone will admit to knowing him. :rolleyes:
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/28/05 03:33 PM

Wasn't discussing his movements that got him banned? confused

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/29/05 06:58 AM

Banned? But he is usually so well behaved!! No really.... is he still on island or has he left??

Immising, that is a little rude, I thought this board was about chat, but with respect....

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/29/05 02:16 PM

Pedro's Inn - 226-3825
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/29/05 04:20 PM

what did I miss now..???? pedro is cool ,once you know him .a little opinionated,but he is only joking with the people thats his thing..
Posted By: Jeb

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/29/05 04:26 PM

captjeff good one
Posted By: indygal

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/30/05 03:51 AM

Most people I know are opinionated. I have rather missed Peter on the board, he spiced things up a bit. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/30/05 06:10 AM

Here, Here....! Bring Peter back... All I wanted was an email address so I could say hello. But no... I get told he is banned, people talk of his movements eek , they say he is opinionated cool (which of course I know is true) as 'indygal' says 'he spices things up'. Now, if we looked at this rationally maybe all the above are opionated because as I originally said, all I wanted to know is whether he is around or not, and how to get in touch with him.

But at least I got your opinions on him. wink smile :p
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/30/05 12:52 PM

7.5 on the coincidence scale...
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/30/05 03:02 PM

and an A+ for Dog smile

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/30/05 03:04 PM

Hey, you were the one that asked about his movements.

I did provide you contact information above BTW.
Posted By: USNA73

Re: Whers Is??? - 06/30/05 03:43 PM

Last week got a kick when Steve at Coconet introduced me as "not the evil Peter" to another patron.
Peter cool

Re: Whers Is??? - 07/01/05 12:44 PM

You Guys!!!! What are you like???? What's the deal...What did Peter do so wrong?? And how come a personality assault is acceptable?? Go on.. Whats the story, why so 'evil' and the comment "7.5 on the coincidence scale" and "and an A+ for Dog"... Im very confused. As I'm new to this site a little clarification is what I need. Oh, and Pedro's email address... eek eek eek wink

Ps. Is Malcolm Hitchcock still about?
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Whers Is??? - 07/01/05 03:44 PM

Ps. Is Malcolm Hitchcock still about?
Fido's was the last place in saw him.

Re: Whers Is??? - 07/01/05 06:36 PM

Malcolm is still around and you can probably reach him through the Fido's website. I don't have Peter's e-mail and I'm not sure he would want it posted if I did. His website seems to have changed hands and has nothing to do with the hostel anymore. I would try contacting him through fishingsanpedro.com.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board