AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Rumours of my Disappearance greatly Exaggerated...

No there is no (abnormal) political turmoil in Belize (CNN get a life!) and tho' I am probably a dissident of sorts, no, I have not been "disappeared"� ;-)

In another time, in a forum far, far away, Lan Sluder ( http://www.belizefirst.com ) sed> Wonder what happened to Miss Lena. She was a big-time poster for a while on all the boards, then sort of disappeared. Par for the course in Belize, of course.

"Big-Time?" Wow, thanks Lan!

Not *quite* par for Bz, of course. ;-) I'm a pit bull, and I DO NOT give up. (I just find it hard to talk (er, write) with a mouth full of someone's leg�)

Nope, I've been plugging away in Maya Centre Village.

We've had delays, set-backs, hold-ups, diseases, schedule-slips, and administrative, engineering, marketing, and financial and scheduling problems, but the enterprise ( http://StormEngineered.com ) is still going, and is currently building houses and is expected to go positive-cash-flow in the next couple months. (If you might be interested in making a small investment, send me a message using the Contact Form on StormEngineered.com.)

And in about 2 weeks I fly into Texas to begin my third drive down (wanna come? I'm serious! I need a co-driver).

(BTW, I now have a house just for visitors� ;-)

And a long, long time ago another reader sed> Hey Miss Lena, you've left the gringas in Mexico. What happens at the border?

�referring to the sad state of the unfinished tale "The Two Gringas Do It Again!" (at //ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=000242 ).

Hey, I feel bad for just dropping things like that. Believe it or not I still intend to finish the story (only 1-1/2 years late but hey, Belize Time, you know?). And as I said, I'm about to start drive #3. (I'm serious, look me up, I need a driver!)

I have gone through the old postings and updated email, web links, etc. I'm working on a new website to be loaded at http://GalenaAlysonCanada.com , but I don't want to promise when that'll be ready because, well, you know, Belize Time�

...I guess I just got real "nose to the grindstone" and kinda forgot how much fun y'all are!

Cheers,
'Lena

P.S. Wanna come along?

P.P.S. If someone makes a US $2000 investment in the Company then we can get satellite installed in Maya Centre (where we don't even have proper phones!) Then perhaps I could find more time to post...hey, maybe y'all should take a collection! ;-)

Oh I wish I could make that trip. I would do it in a heartbeat.......... smile

Keep us posted, ok? .. and Thanks wink
Lena, I was just reading your postings where you talked about north texas I believe and said it was a place "where dirt comes to die" I fell off my chair laughing.

Your saga is really, really interesting. You have a new reader. Good going! eek
> "where dirt comes to die"

I sincerely wish I could take credit, but I must confess that I got that off a Texan (and yes, I asked permission to use it ;-). But I figure he probably got I off another Texan anyway, so...

Woah! Member #27 ?!!!
Boy, you must be Ollllld! ;-)

Cheers,
'Lena
HAY HAY HAY Peoples been awhile...HI Lena what are the dates you plan on leaving from Texas??
Right now it looks like sometime the week of 11 July -- probably mid-to-late week. But again, my ability to schedule is pretty lame...

HAY HAY HAY If you're a massage therapist, you DEFINITELY got a ride!

'Lena
and just think Lena, I was gonna be the person to offer myself to go along with you driving down... but that 'old' remark... hmmm dunno now. lol eek laugh
HAY HAY Denny -- you *should* come along -- I could be your new attitude adjustment... ;-)

Luv,
'Lena
Lena I popped an e-mail off to your forum addy...Read your trip and if it can work out you may have a Partner in Crime (can I say that??? ;>O )...and YUP Massage Therapist 17 years!

Hey Denny you took off your mask!! lol..sounds like an interesting trip the more the merrier!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board