AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Preliminary trip report for the Texans

Posted By: govikes

Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/09/05 02:37 AM

Well HavinFun and Belikin Jimmy are gone, and now Pnowell, Knowell, CabanaBoy and Sharkbait are also on their way home. So now we can start telling the tales...... eek eek Also Travelqueen came and went; Texas34 and wife are on their way tomorrow. Windjammer is still here, and is going to help relate the tale of the Texans July visit 2005.... wink :p eek
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/09/05 02:48 AM

Johnboy & Texas Gal don't leave until Monday so their stories or stories about them will follow :rolleyes: Sad all my main buddies are gone but still in Paradise & doin a night snorkel tommorow night with Tulu, govikes & Charlene from BC's!!!! Everyone thinks Charlene won't go but Tulu says it's free if she does. laugh wink
Posted By: govikes

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/09/05 03:01 AM

Like the time that KNowell was going to drive to Casa Plata with the golfcart in reverse...Kev it won't recharge the cart just cuz it's in reverse...oh yeah and HOW MANY lobsters can 2 people actually eat in a week? And would it be a good idea to bring TWO glucose meters in case ya can't find one of them??.... laugh wink
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/09/05 03:26 AM

Yep... I'm back. Boy was it HOT! I mean seriously hot! LOL! Too bad we missed the party boat on Wed. but we did have a nice relaxing time otherwise. Oh... how many days are in July? Cuz I need to count my sleeps since I'm returning for Costa Maya (is that what it's called) Aug. 5th. Yeah!

Capt Jeff, so great to finally meet you! You are just as sweet as I thought you'd be.

Govikes, always great to visit with you and Steve. How many more sleeps for me?

ke, Can't wait till I'm there visiting you again - next month!
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/10/05 04:20 PM

Night snokeling with Tulu - waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
I missed it - had to go home - boo hoo!
When did Lobster Boy become Shark Bait?
Oh! Well! We had a marvelous time while we were there! Can't wait to hear about the night snorkel. K & PNowell I'm cooking a Belizean BBQ for my kids today. We'll see if the secret is in the charcoal - sorry I didn't get to cook for you guys on AC. Our cocktail party was really nice - I wish the weather had been as nice as the day we left, loved that wind cause it blew all those nasty mesquitos away!!!!
BTW Windjammer - Mr. HavinFun won't leave me alone - he keeps trying to teach me how to Punta Dance. I told him I don't have a Belikin bottle so I can't do it!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: pnowell

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/10/05 05:56 PM

We had a great time! Glad to be away from the mesquitoes mad
Govikes-we did not eat enough lobster for 2 people, we should have stayed another week smile
And yes 2 meters will be packed next time, I always take extra bottles of insulin wink
Havin Fun and Mr.Havin Fun it was great getting together again. Let me know if the secret is the charcoal!
BTW-if ya need a Belikin bottle we can supply ya with one!
TQ-sorry we missed ya.
Capt Jeff-it was fun to finally meet ya-keep living the dream wink
John Boy and Texasgal will have follow up stories
but ya know the saying what happens in Belize stays in Belize eek wink
eek laugh
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/10/05 07:06 PM

Hey, let's all get travelqueen down here sooner than she plans... keep convincing her and lets get her craving SP so much she comes down in two weeks.
wink

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/10/05 07:44 PM

The night snorkel was cool. We took Miss Charlene from BC,s and I think she's hooked! She even gave Pam & I the shirt off her back literally & I gave her a SPSC tank top smile Gotta leave in just over an hour boo hoo!! Staying cool and bug free at Coconet Internet until flight time. Boy is it HOT and the bugs love me too.
Posted By: travelqueen

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/10/05 09:55 PM

No cravings needed... I crave that place already! See you in.... 26 days? Cool!

Sorry I missed the rest of you guys... next time... ok, realistically, sometime this year. smile

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/11/05 12:49 AM

WJ-WOW night snorkeling with Charlene! You go girls laugh Tell us more!
Miss Charlene thanks again for the t-shirt.
Well I don't miss the mosies!

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/11/05 12:51 AM

Hey Sharkbait and CabanaBoy-where ya at???
Posted By: Gela

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/11/05 07:54 AM

Hey Govikes - "I'll be back" in August. Up for a Tulu excursion when I get there? laugh
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/11/05 05:20 PM

splash, splash, sprinkle, drip frown

those are my big aligator tears hitting the keyboard cuz i missed my group. how could you guys go without me.
ok, who brought me exotic sauce & lemon rum????
i will forgive you guys if you did.

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/11/05 05:21 PM

hi tb,
i miss you a bunch toooooo
Posted By: MALIBU

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/11/05 11:24 PM

Howdy Guys!!!!! Sounds like a good time was had by all. laugh
I made our reservations for September.... Can't wait. Let the noun 'floozy dress' slip to a non-belize-goer and they looked at me funny frown

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/12/05 03:21 AM

There was floozy attire for the Lady Sharon
laugh And what a great time we had!
Gay ck with WJ on rum wink

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/12/05 04:13 AM

No Rum, where do you find this Lemon Rum???? Did NOT shop for you, me or anyone else. Do have an extra bottle of Exotic Sauce from previous visit that I will happily give to you.
Posted By: Shark Bait

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/12/05 03:34 PM

I can't speak for Cabana Boy, but Shark Bait is here sulking at his desk, looking at AC pictures and listening to Skinny.

Sure was fun meeting everyone, I can even vaguely remember a few of you ;-) I'm ready to go back NOW! My two year plan sounded good until I got back home, now I'm looking for a two week plan!

Shark Bait

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/12/05 06:11 PM

NO RUM, sounds kind of fishy to me! she does have exotic sauce tho. hum? don't know what to think about that.

hey shark bait, are you orange with 3 white strips? did you swim thru the fires of mount hockaluggie?

wj, what are you doing this weekend?

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/12/05 06:12 PM

ps: foleys has floozie dresses on sale!
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/12/05 06:55 PM

Johnboy & Texasgal are back home (BOO-HOO) But like you say-"what happens in Belize stays in Belize" ( I hope).... :p wink laugh

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/12/05 07:29 PM

Hey Johnboy, I'm not sure about everything, but I'm pretty sure your landscaping efforts will indeed "stay in Belize"...permanently. wink

We need my Floozie dress girl picture on here too, need to make sure everyone knows what they look like wink

Shark Bait

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/13/05 03:33 AM

Hey Shark bait-we don't remember you in a floozy dress and if ya did wear one Kevin would dis-own ya eek Or did we have toooooo much One Barrel that we don't remember?

Johnboy- we liked your landscape efforts laugh
and watch out for moving roads and fences!
And as knowell says....you're on your f****** own!!!

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/13/05 05:12 PM

HAHAHA - K does have a way with words doesn't he laugh

I was NOT the one in the floozie dress, but JohnBoy took a picture of me flirting with a girl who had one on. I would expect K to SHOOT me if I had one on.

Also, is there such a thing as toooooo much One Barrell....I had a few last night while showing my SharkBait videos to some freinds. It's funny how people don't make any distinction between real sharks and nurse sharks. They all think I'm crazy now, I might as well have been hand feeding Great Whites as far as they were concerned.

SB

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/14/05 04:45 AM

JohnBoy might need to keep that one unpublished eek

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/14/05 04:46 AM

Any Texas boarders going to be in San Antonio
this weekend?
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/14/05 09:09 PM

Well, I think I ran into this group at the Hammock House. One of 'em was doin' the splits on the dance floor, Belikin Jimmy was doin' the bootless boogy, and Skinny dragged me and some other poor sole up on stage to play. eek
What a hoot! Glad you all made it out alive...hello from Colorado!

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/14/05 09:38 PM

Can't imagine who would be doin the splits :rolleyes: That was Shark Bait on the drums. :p Glad we all made it out alive also!

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/15/05 12:08 AM

Just a word of advice to people trying to park & ride the ferry to Hammock House....Don't try to park where the guy points!!!!!!! laugh wink :p

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/15/05 01:02 AM

Someone doing the splits???? eek
Pirate-sorry we didn't speak much, I did see you flag at BC's. I'm glad we made it out alive also!

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/15/05 02:50 AM

Wow!!!1 I could have sworn I saw that same LADY doing the splits at Mango's.....Guess that rum & Belican has special effects on one....lol
Posted By: SimonB

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/15/05 02:39 PM

I happened to witness that particular incident at Mango's, she seemed quite familiar with dancing on table tops.
Posted By: SASSIK

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/15/05 04:12 PM

I hate it when I miss all the fun!! Anyone going next month? Going from the 12th through the 29th.
Posted By: Gela

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/15/05 08:46 PM

That would be me - August 13 to 20! laugh
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 07/16/05 08:48 PM

Yes...the 'ole skull an' crossbones are FINALLY flying at BC's....and Charlene is lookin' pretty hot in her CCACS (Colorado Chapter of the Ambergris Caye Society) t-shirt. Everybody was lot's of fun. IF you all make it up to Colorado, be sure to let me know. I hope all of our friends on AC escape this hurricane season unscathed.
Posted By: Dan Carey

Re: Preliminary trip report for the Texans - 11/04/05 07:17 PM

Hi,
I get to Colorado fairly regularly. I lived there for years and still have family there. Let's pour a few drams of grog!

Dan

Originally posted by Over_40_Pirate:
Yes...the 'ole skull an' crossbones are FINALLY flying at BC's....and Charlene is lookin' pretty hot in her CCACS (Colorado Chapter of the Ambergris Caye Society) t-shirt. Everybody was lot's of fun. IF you all make it up to Colorado, be sure to let me know. I hope all of our friends on AC escape this hurricane season unscathed.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board