AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Gela Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 04:39 AM
OK,

So I've done this count down a few times. It never gets old for me - sometimes I'm so busy that I don't have time to think about my trip but this time, that's not the case. laugh

So, I'll be back on August 13th. I plan to meet some new boarders (SASSIK & Mom laugh ) and visit with old friends/Expats.

So, thank you in advance for putting up with me on AC. I hope to relax and reflect, and hopefully come back a refreshed person.

I'll be at Xanadu for a week, if any of you want to say hello.

Looking forward to seeing those of you who will be there at that time.

Belize is in my blood for ever more...

Gela
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 05:07 AM
Gela - just got off the phone w/ LaurieMar - we're both jealous, wish you were a little later or we were a little earlier - have a great time & leave me some Belikins!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 01:36 PM
or better yet, bring law's Belikins home, then invite me over to drink 'em! eek
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 04:04 PM
But Denny, it would be such a long trip for you to do that! I live a lot closer to Law! (wink).
Posted By: Gela Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 04:05 PM
Law/Denny - What I think I need to do for future trips is to design a special suitcase with padding to protect all those precious bottles of Beer and Rum! laugh
Posted By: NYgal Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 04:15 PM
Gela's becomming a "trip-aholic" laugh
Posted By: Gela Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 04:31 PM
Hi, My name is Gela and I am a Belizaholic laugh wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 04:45 PM
Your Honor- I'm shocked you would attempt to usurp my Belikins!
LaurieMar - nonsuit in the offing -thanks for your help wink
Gela - you little addict you, we must plan a California girl gathering! Should we invite hiz honer?
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 05:12 PM
Well now, let's see... Laurie you live in Fair Oaks - 1731 miles, Gela lives in San Jose which is 1884 miles and law lives in Fresno which is 1736. So therefore Laurie is the closest to me.

However, I do have a very good friend that lives in Martinez which I believe is close to Gela.

Decisions, decisions... eek
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 06:06 PM
Law - you have Vehicle Code Section 22109 as one of the "arrows in your quiver" as a fallback argument? Yes, go for the nonsuit - go get em!

Denny, Martinez is about halfway between Gela and I. No Belkins here, but plenty of Mexican beer (my fav!).
Posted By: Gela Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 06:48 PM
Awh, Denny - such hard decisions - which hot California Babe to visit laugh wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 08:34 PM
oh Gela... laugh I could add something here as to which babe to visit but I would probably be thrown off the board for good. eek
Posted By: Gela Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/05/05 09:21 PM
Oops - sorry Denny - didn't mean to umm, well, start something. eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/06/05 12:16 AM
LaurieMar - yep, that one & VC 22107, great jury instructions on those wink Turns out no need - burned the midnight oil for nothing more that billables! No trial for me Monday - Plaintiff's counel caved, settled for next to nada. Oh well -weekend's now free to find the perfect sunglasses to take to Belize wink

Hiz honor wishes they could all be California girls - Denny, the guest room is still available, we'll feed ya, take ya to the beach and maybe even hook ya up with a hot chick - better get out here!!! laugh
Posted By: Chloe Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/06/05 12:46 AM
Sunglasses....check out the Dior wrap around with a little visor.
Posted By: Kathy F. Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/08/05 09:53 PM
Denny - for what it would cost you to go to California you could probably go to San Pedro and get your own Belikens!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/08/05 11:54 PM
hmmm Kathy... you probably are right but there aren't any "hot chicks" waiting for me down there either eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Count Down = 9 Days - 08/09/05 12:25 AM
my point exactly, Mr. Shane - come visit us in the land of plenty - Belikin and then some wink
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board