AmbergrisCaye.com Home

new to Belize

Posted By: tmoore

new to Belize - 08/23/05 02:30 PM

We are arriving oct 6th through oct 13th. Any thoughts on what to see and where to hangout?
Posted By: kris48

Re: new to Belize - 08/23/05 02:57 PM

We will be there October 6-14, staying at Exotic Caye. Definitely plan to hit Crazy Canuck's for happy hour on the 6th, and again on the 8th when Fluffy arrives. Also, will spend some time at BC's, especially for Sunday noon and any time Dennis Wolfe is around. Hope to see you--Kris and Bill
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: new to Belize - 08/23/05 04:57 PM

A day trip to any of the ruins is well worth the effort! Cave tubing is relaxing and fun. Casa Picasso not-to-be-missed dinner/drinks, dinner at Papi's.
Posted By: tmoore

Re: new to Belize - 08/24/05 01:39 PM

Thanks for the info. Caving and the ruins sound like fun. Who is Dennis Wolfe? Also, Casa Picasso where is that located?
Posted By: Vic the Knife

Re: new to Belize - 08/24/05 02:55 PM

Best bet would be to take a "cab" to Casa Picasso. It's a bit off the beaten path.
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: new to Belize - 08/24/05 08:34 PM

Casa Picasso is a five minute (or less) walk from Exotic Caye.
Posted By: Gela

Re: new to Belize - 08/24/05 08:58 PM

Choochoo - how are you? Charlene was telling me last week that she hasn't seen you in some time and she wonders how you have been.

laugh
Posted By: kris48

Re: new to Belize - 08/25/05 01:22 AM

Dennis Wolfe is live music. A bit country, a bit folk, a bit sarcastic, and a lot of fun. We are definitely parrotheads, and enjoyed his music.
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: new to Belize - 08/25/05 12:34 PM

Gela,

Charlene has a suprise coming. SOON.

Been lurking so I'm up to date--hope you had a good time.

CC
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: new to Belize - 08/25/05 01:19 PM

Hey Choo Choo,
Hope you and your family are good. Can you private mail me with your mailing address? I have something to send you. I've actually had it for about a year.....
Hugs to your bride,
Vicki
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board